Loyalty Crystal

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
I’ve been wanting BC for a long time and have a bunch of resources waiting for her. I’ve already gotten 2x Howard, Storm, and Aarkus and though I don’t want anyone else from the pool, this is probably the best chance to get her. Unsure if the crystal will update anytime soon tbh but the recent offers might suggest it does. Not sure if we’ll even find out who’s coming in to the pool but I wouldn’t mind holding off either (though loyalty isn’t the hardest thing to come by). What do y’all think?

Loyalty Crystal 44 votes

Risk it all for black cat
72%
Jonny123buffajrallinashesShaggyMNescioKaspYTLilMaddogHTHilldarRepto23Tijjy007Sagacious0wlSpadeHunterKlyph_1captain_rogersItsClobberinTimeDisthene_TWolf911Giantwalrus56ahmynutsWill3808 32 votes
Hold on for a bit
27%
SandeepSaslaslaslaslaslchrisfernendezzzsxlbstverliebtBurrito2525Oakenshieldspidyjedi842x2yTrongNovBirbmanLonley_potato123IlociaM 12 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    I bet the upcoming pool would be way worse than the current one.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★

I bet the upcoming pool would be way worse than the current one.

don't jinx it 🥺
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    If you feel like you are risking it all for one champ, you are most likely to be disappointed.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

If you feel like you are risking it all for one champ, you are most likely to be disappointed.

True but this is the best shot to get her. Anyone else would lead to immense disappointment for sure though lmao
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    This is how I feel with the current Titan, the only champs left i would want are a dupe for Serpent/Onslaught but if i wait for the next one there would be more new champions
  • Disthene_TDisthene_T Member Posts: 36
    You can only open one 7 star loyalty crystal every 90 days anyway. Personally, I'm making more loyalty than I can spend on crystals so saving makes no sense. Its not like you can save 5mil loyalty and open 3 when new pool appears. Might as well spend it now.

When Black Cat enters the basic pool, it will be a less than 1% chance to pull her. Here (with a 16.7% chance) is the best chance you will ever have.