What is the best sig ability?

TangoBella17TangoBella17 Member Posts: 31
I need to know what champ has the best sig ability.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Herc
  • TangoBella17TangoBella17 Member Posts: 31
    Are u sure though
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★

Are u sure though

Well, pre-bigf Angela might be a contender.
    JK. It's Herc.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Member Posts: 194
    based on what? which sig ability benefit most benefit the champion? which of them have the most effects? which sig have the most broken ability? offensive? defensive? its a pretty abstract concept to just ask what is the best.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

Are u sure though

Pretty damn sure an immortality that you can pause is the best in the game lmfao
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:

Are u sure though

Pretty damn sure an immortality that you can pause is the best in the game lmfao
    Becoming unblockable while you're immortal helps a lot as well.

If we ignore Herc, that's when things get interesting. We have Aegon's persistent combo meter, which rarely makes him the best for long form content but often makes him a strong choice. Archangel's neurotoxins are a very strong awakened ability in general. Kitty's take no damage while phased is great, and doesn't even need sig levels. And of course Nick's LMD. Omega Red is often near the top of the list. And there's Angela's zero to hero awakened ability.

If I have to pick a favorite, I personally really like max sig Valkyrie. I'm not sure it is the best, but it is sure fun to play with.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    Starlords sig probably makes the most difference, trash to treasure type thing but herc's takes a top champ and makes them stupid broken.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    Unbiased opinion: Angela

(Setting Herc aside, of course)
  • TangoBella17TangoBella17 Member Posts: 31
    Ok so herc