Our first look at Enchantress

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★

Honestly you man need to remember that some kids as young as even 10 might be using forums. Chilax

I believe the game is made for 13+. 10 year old kids aren't allowed here.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★

Honestly you man need to remember that some kids as young as even 10 might be using forums. Chilax

I believe the game is made for 13+. 10 year old kids aren't allowed here.
    Still
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    12 rated
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,040 ★★★★
    Animation wise 10/10 I just hope she's really good
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2
    Definitely looks like a solid Serpent counter but I'm not impressed with the damage, if you ramp fully in a long fight it looks good but on that same rank Galan fight it did not look good. One sp2 barely got him down to 50%, I'm already a little concerned to be honest lol.
    Edit: they just said she's meant for long form content and primarily a defender @Emilia90 I told you it was too good to be true.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

Definitely looks like a solid Serpent counter but I'm not impressed with the damage, if you ramp fully in a long fight it looks good but on that same rank Galan fight it did not look good. One sp2 barely got him down to 50%, I'm already a little concerned to be honest lol.
    Edit: they just said she's meant for long form content and primarily a defender @Emilia90 I told you it was too good to be true.

They went for the utility showcase first right? With all the damaging spells she could be pretty cool. I’d like to get my hands on her because that utility looks great and I see potential in the damage but I’ll wait lol. But yeah fair assessment
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

They went for the utility showcase first right? With all the damaging spells she could be pretty cool. I’d like to get my hands on her because that utility looks great and I see potential in the damage but I’ll wait lol. But yeah fair assessment
    She looks decent though healing energy hits means she at least helps vs serpents sp1 and 2 of u heal that back also power steal so u can keep him not pushed as far but her as a defender id expected with the sp2
    edited August 2
    Emilia90 said:

Yeah but keep in mind the rotation with all the damaging spells was the full rotation for damage which is meant for long form content so basically useless in BGs, and then they went for a shorter one but they basically said she will rely on md and the defender having a ton buffs for her to work in shorter fights. They then said she's meant for long form content and primarily a defender in BGs, they used those exact words.
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

She looks decent though healing energy hits means she at least helps vs serpents sp1 and 2 of u heal that back also power steal so u can keep him not pushed as far but her as a defender id expected with the sp2
    Yeah the way they described her defensive abilities is cool. Apparently it’ll be more like a puzzle where you have to manage her well and hopefully not just mastery turning off stuff. She seems cool and I’d like to see more of her
    Beta Ray Bill looks so damn good btw. Enchantress thread but they cooked so hard
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah the way they described her defensive abilities is cool. Apparently it’ll be more like a puzzle where you have to manage her well and hopefully not just mastery turning off stuff. She seems cool and I’d like to see more of her
    Still gonna pick her up in early bundles as she looks cool
    Emilia90 said:

Beta Ray Bill looks so damn good btw. Enchantress thread but they cooked so hard

BRB looks very good yes, definitely better than Morbius last year so. I don't .ind if Enchantress is mid as long as BRB can cook.

Emilia90 said:

BRB looks very good yes, definitely better than Morbius last year so. I don't .ind if Enchantress is mid as long as BRB can cook.
    Glancing counter is peak and he definitely looks like he has good damage in both short and long fights like they said. Great utility, great damage, pretty excited for this. Would love to see what the sig does though
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Glancing counter is peak and he definitely looks like he has good damage in both short and long fights like they said. Great utility, great damage, pretty excited for this. Would love to see what the sig does though
    Im just glad we finally got glance counter finally but i dont think beta is gonna be for me personally but looks cool for those that will be playing him
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    Here’s the rotation video for those who didn’t see it

https://youtu.be/Kqe-orkT8_M?si=FyFRwivCNNbziA90

My opinion, she looks complicated with all the spells
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah it looks like that sp1 after the sp2 is just going to absolutely nuke anything, unlike Midbius who doesn't always ko with sp2.
    I was disappointed seeing Enchantress' damage in short fights but BRB's damage then looked so good, there's actually hope for next month.
    Emilia90 said:

So he will be the BGs attacker while Enchantress will be the defender, makes sense
    EdisonLaw said:

That damage in short fights really doesn't look good. Sp1 sp2 with class advantage and that same rank Galan still wasn't dead, I'm seriously not excited about Enchantress, I get everyone is down bad for the visuals lol but she really looks like another Negasonic in terms of damage for short fights.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah it looks like that sp1 after the sp2 is just going to absolutely nuke anything, unlike Midbius who doesn't always ko with sp2.
    I was disappointed seeing Enchantress' damage in short fights but BRB's damage then looked so good, there's actually hope for next month.
    I’m actually very excited for Enchantress too tbh. Bill is definitely looking like the peak one but apparently she has a very high skill ask and you can make her shine if you learn her so I’m pretty excited for her. And I’ll stick her on defense if she’s mid on attack in bg lol

Midbius also had barely any relevant utility and immunities. BRB has 2 immunities, 2 resistances, unstoppable counter, glancing counter, and we don’t even know his full abilities. Very very happy I got the plat track
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    I think enchantress will be pretty good attacker against cosmics

she's got big yellow numbers in the short fight version shown in the stream

BRB looks cool and has good damage but feels somewhat sketchy to use given how intimidate & infuriate aren't working properly

EdisonLaw said:

That damage in short fights really doesn't look good. Sp1 sp2 with class advantage and that same rank Galan still wasn't dead, I'm seriously not excited about Enchantress, I get everyone is down bad for the visuals lol but she really looks like another Negasonic in terms of damage for short fights.
    She generates power quickly though correct? So it wouldn’t take long similar to white Tiger

EdisonLaw said:

They did she she’s gonna have atrophy (Maestro counter) + neutralize, so she’s basically gonna shut down most meta cosmic threats
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

You are just judging too early. Let's wait and see. Atleast she seems like she is great against serpent as I already predicted. Also I think you have the choice to get which effect you want with her, so she might be pretty versatile.
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I’m actually very excited for Enchantress too tbh. Bill is definitely looking like the peak one but apparently she has a very high skill ask and you can make her shine if you learn her so I’m pretty excited for her. And I’ll stick her on defense if she’s mid on attack in bg lol

Midbius also had barely any relevant utility and immunities. BRB has 2 immunities, 2 resistances, unstoppable counter, glancing counter, and we don’t even know his full abilities. Very very happy I got the plat track
    Based on the deep dive she looks very mid, I hate being negative but we have to be realistic here lol. Check the Galan clip, that's a r3 vs r3 fight with class advantage and after sp1 sp2 he still wasn't dead, that's Negasonic level pretty much.

Yeah I'm about to get it right now after seeing everything cause I'm genuinely impressed, BRB looks nuts not just in damage but utility.
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

She generates power quickly though correct? So it wouldn’t take long similar to white Tiger
    White Tiger steals a ton of power with specials, Enchantress doesn't so I don't know about that.
    Since this has turned into a stream discussion thread, SIM is looking nice. Great damage and some cool utility
    edited August 2
    Emilia90 said:

Since this has turned into a stream discussion thread, SIM is looking nice. Great damage and some cool utility

He kinda reminds me of a cosmic version of OG Iron Man, which makes sense

EdisonLaw said:

You are just judging too early. Let's wait and see. Atleast she seems like she is great against serpent as I already predicted. Also I think you have the choice to get which effect you want with her, so she might be pretty versatile.
    How many times have we said that this year with all the past releases and then they turned out to be pretty bad indeed? I lost count already. Also, I'm not judging based on the rotation alone they said themselves she will be primarily a champ for long form content and a defender, their words not mine, why do you think they said that? Cause she's a great BGs attacker?

That's not the problem, it's the speed I'm arguing which has been an issue with every attacker released this year, 10/10 in utility and 5/10 in damage for short fights.
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

They did she she’s gonna have atrophy (Maestro counter) + neutralize, so she’s basically gonna shut down most meta cosmic threats
    She will but at what cost? Turtle speed like Negasonic seems to be the cost, personally I've zero interest in that.