Does MCOC RNG favours content creators

2»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★
    edited August 19

RNG is programmed. N crystals obviously have a probability attached to it which is programmed.

It makes business sense to sweeten the pot for people actively promoting the product. And tbh it’s not too hard.

The fact ur name is dice dice dice is hilarious when you don't understand how rng works in this game or generally
    Ouch. Apologies My Lord. Tell me u r the lord of where? 😂😂
    Lord Vile is a book character. Skulduggery Pleasant. And apology accepted
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 877 ★★★★
    No, it’s just bad all around. You should have an equal chance to pull non-base pool but I doubt that to be the case.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Every alliance has a designated "Kabam golden child" that you'll get your tinfoil hats out for because they get everything they ever wanted. But all memes aside, the games the game, sometimes you're lucky sometimes you're me.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    I've seen plenty of videos from Content Creators who got absolutely garbage luck in their openings.

The main factor, as said above, is that they typically open way more crystals than your average players, and also there's much more highlighting of their great pulls because they tend to be more watched videos.

Coming from a content creator

No

Big fan
  • DicedicedicediceDicedicedicedice Member Posts: 61
    Guys this was just a tease post for a super lucky buddy. Apologies if feelings got hurt. 😊
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 781 ★★★
    Luck change?!?! You rly think that kabam changes the rng for certain people. That is so stupid 😞
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Guys this was just a tease post for a super lucky buddy. Apologies if feelings got hurt. 😊

I think you meant it was a garbage post.
  • DicedicedicediceDicedicedicedice Member Posts: 61

I think you meant it was a garbage post.
    Be respectful!
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 490 Content Creator
    I wish
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    edited August 25

EdisonLaw said:

Absolutely not, that’s what RNG is

Any computer literate person would know that true RNG is impossible to attain.
    It's like you're setting yourself up to get blasted by DNA.

Edit: looks like that already happened
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★
    Back in the old days, Cowwhale would be beable to get every champ in the game when it comes out. Why you ask. Is is because he had the best RNG of all time. Nope, he would spend thousands of dollars on trying to get the one new feature champ. If Kabam is smart, they would actually do the opposite. If someone is willing to spend any amount of money trying to get the feature champ, fix RNG so they are less likely to get it thus creating more money. You're theory is the opposite of what an evil empire would do.

Back in the old days, Cowwhale would be beable to get every champ in the game when it comes out. Why you ask. Is is because he had the best RNG of all time. Nope, he would spend thousands of dollars on trying to get the one new feature champ. If Kabam is smart, they would actually do the opposite. If someone is willing to spend any amount of money trying to get the feature champ, fix RNG so they are less likely to get it thus creating more money. You're theory is the opposite of what an evil empire would do.

Omg u r so right. Imagine someone with seatin level of money with no restraint buys 100 paragons and only gets 4 stars cuz kabam rigged it, just buying 100 batches again and again