Summoner's Choice: Rework Winner

124»

Comments

• CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Member Posts: 153
    Or at least don't call it Summoners Choice of you're not going to bother putting the voting in the places where all the summoners are.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Good afternoon Summoners!

It was close the whole way through, but edging out a victory in the final moments, Cyclops (Blue Team) is the winner of this year’s Summoner’s Choice: Rework vote!

Keep an eye out for him in 2025!

This was rigged. I counted and keep up with counting and strange won. So there again we really do not get a choice!
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

What? The voting choices where 50/50, and sometimes Strange had 51%. JUST REWORK BOTH!

Uhm well at the end when they counted cyclops had more, that's all that matters. Also they will eventually do both

What? The voting choices where 50/50, and sometimes Strange had 51%. JUST REWORK BOTH!

Strange actually had more votes. A ton of people made post about strange just didn’t say I vote for Dr Strange or whatever. Strange should have won.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 114
    I have a suggestion for next time. How about you rework the events tab UI. Or just change it back with a few tweaks. 🤓
  • Lisa__43Lisa__43 Member Posts: 8
    MCOC Team said:

It was close the whole way through, but edging out a victory in the final moments, Cyclops (Blue Team) is the winner of this year’s Summoner’s Choice: Rework vote!

Can I appeal a ban for my daughter
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 704 ★★★
    Lisa__43 said:

MCOC Team said:

Can I appeal a ban for my daughter
    Not on this page lol. Your best option is sending a ticket to kabam support for them to look into it. If she did anything serious, she's not getting her account back. Did she explain why she got banned?
  • NewtownbazookaNewtownbazooka Member Posts: 6

MCOC Team said:

2025?! Woah that's a long way away!
    Why's it gotta be the blue one and not the other? Hogwash!!!
  • NewtownbazookaNewtownbazooka Member Posts: 6
    Deder80 said:

MCOC Team said:

This was rigged. I counted and keep up with counting and strange won. So there again we really do not get a choice!
    Why's it gotta be the blue one and not xface??? That's Hogwash!
    Get over yourselves. It's been months. Get s life. The community picked and you sados can't change that. Womp womp
    I love how people say "the vote was rigged" when they don't get what they want. Cope harder. You're like "erm, according to my kalkulations, it was off by 0.01%, so strange actually won, *sniff*" 🤓