Summoner's Choice: Rework Winner

Comments

• KefisKefis Member Posts: 5
    We couldn’t vote and you did nothing to fix the problem! The next time don’t ask the players to vote if you can’t be sure that the voting system works perfect!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,034 ★★★★★

Buff cap soon as well!!

He was overall 3rd spot so probably after Strange he will get buffed. They did say every single one of those champs will get reworked at some point
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I hope that, given that the vote was basically 50/50, Kabam reworks (or at least buffs) Doctor Strange next. It can take whatever time it takes, but I think the community really made it clear that it wants these two champs buffed basically equally.

I think Cyclops benefits more from a total rework than Doctor Strange does, so maybe this was ultimately for the best. After all, Doctor Strange's animations are fine. There are no other champions with identical ones, compared to the situation with the two carbon-copy Cyclopses.

So yeah, hopefully we see a Doctor Strange buff in the future.

#JusticeForBlackBolt
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Member Posts: 92
    About time!!!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    The vote was them listening to the community
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,276 ★★★★★

And yet they should take into account the closeness of the 50/50.
    Giving one bone, but leaving the other hungry doesn't seem fair.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Looking forward to some spicy Cyclops synergies, especially if they take into account the Krakoan era relationships.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    edited August 20
    Ercarret said:

There are no other champions with identical ones, compared to the situation with the two carbon-copy Cyclopses.

Captain marvel OG and Ms. Marvel come to mind.
    or at least I think they're the same. I play them both about 0.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    Terra said:

They already said they'd buff both eventually
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,802 ★★★★★
    GG to Doctor Strange voters, you did well.

As a Cyclops voter, I am glad we won ofc, in memory of Kabam Miike and also in light of how cool Cyclops was in X-Men '97
  • SubconsciousSubconscious Member Posts: 3
    When do you plan to block the cheat?
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 829 ★★★★
    Recount? Are you sure there are no hanging chads in any of those votes (lol)?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,276 ★★★★★

Terra said:

They already said they'd buff both eventually
    "Eventually" in Kabam time can mean several years.
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Member Posts: 51
    MCOC Team said:

Good afternoon Summoners!

It was close the whole way through, but edging out a victory in the final moments, Cyclops (Blue Team) is the winner of this year’s Summoner’s Choice: Rework vote!

Keep an eye out for him in 2025!

2025?! Woah that's a long way away!
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    A thought for Miiike.

Would it be possible to indicate the final rank of the 8 champions?
    I did not expect one more than the others, I just want to know how the other players have voted.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,482 ★★★★★
    I really appreciate the nod to Miike with this. I think people voted in part to pay respects.
  • Caamal124Caamal124 Member Posts: 1
    Theres is a bug in the game
  • StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,081 ★★★★
    So i guess those of us who did the Carina Challenge where 3 stars cyclops were mandatory will get a compensation as it will probably be easier for new players with this rework ?
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Member Posts: 75
    edited August 20
    Apparently all these people who loved Cyclops so much really believe he’s gonna be good because they voted for him. Hate to burst your bubble but the dude has laser eyes and that’s it. Good luck seeing any type of utility or defensive abilities whatsoever he’s gonna be an attacker with some prowess and probably mid damage. Not like we haven’t seen that at all ever before 🤣. Should’ve voted Doctor Strange would’ve had way more options to work with for a well rounded champion.
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★

Apparently all these people who loved Cyclops so much really believe he’s gonna be good because they voted for him. Hate to burst your bubble but the dude has laser eyes and that’s it. Good luck seeing any type of utility or defensive abilities whatsoever he’s gonna be an attacker with some prowess and probably mid damage. Not like we haven’t seen that at all ever before 🤣. Should’ve voted Doctor Strange would’ve had way more options to work with for a well rounded champion.

While yes I voted for strange, cyclops wasn't a bad choice either. He was stupid powerful and I guess he even killed a celestial
  • CikdudCikdud Member Posts: 3
    Pikolu said:

Siliyo said:

Is this a remaster like OG Iron Man, overhaul, or rework?

OG iron man treatment is what it sounds like. Here's what DLL said on the official discord

Hell i dont even know who that Shathra is until some googling. SPEAKING OF IT, i suddenly remembered my days playing Marvel vs Capcom on console, i would really love to see BLACKHEART here, damnation.
  • geokenngeokenn Member Posts: 42

Sad moment for doctor strange fans

I Agree. I was certain Dr. Strange would get it, then I remembered its kabaam and voting doesn't matter cause they gonna make the winner whoever they want. I find it hard to believe it's Cyclops?? Why? Because of a new cartoon of X-Men?