So what are the rewards for off season Battlegrounds?

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
I couldn’t read the message because it flashed by too fast after I won and I don’t feel like playing another game now

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 188 ★★
    300 trophy tokens for winning, refreshes every day
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,262 Guardian
    edited August 21
    Really ?

I actually did one, looking to see what you could get.
    And didn’t see ANYTHING popup or show.

After that, took a screenshot before and after a 2nd match, still nothing, and inventory confirmed nothing.

**maybe as you say it is once only a day (is that for a Win ?? What about anything for a Loss ??)

Or do you mean from a BG Objective (which was not showing for me, didn’t get to claim any objective, as others have posted about too) ??
    edited August 21
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,333 ★★★★★
    Have you tried completing it?
    I did mine, game crashed and now its gone.

(also @DNA3000 ).
    Yes, but that objective went away, without actually claiming it.

Not sure if it vanished even Before doing my 1st match (won), or if it somehow auto-claimed itself. (like when any of the remaining Season objectives disappeared or not.

Only tracked treasury for my 2nd match (also win), should have looked before 1st one too.

**maybe I didn’t get a new one for today, because I still had one from in season (although that was a 3-win objective, not a 1-win objective, that I had leftover.
    So maybe tomorrow (from scratch) I’ll end up getting a new one ???
    edited August 21

(also @DNA3000 ).
    Yes, but that objective went away, without actually claiming it.

Not sure if it vanished even Before doing my 1st match (won), or if it somehow auto-claimed itself. (like when any of the remaining Season objectives disappeared or not.

Only tracked treasury for my 2nd match (also win), should have looked before 1st one too.

**maybe I didn’t get a new one for today, because I still had one from in season (although that was a 3-win objective, not a 1-win objective, that I had leftover.
    So maybe tomorrow (from scratch) I’ll end up getting a new one ???

It was in a separate tab so the remaining from season doesn't count.
    And I didn't have one from previous season and it disappeared as well.
    edited August 21
    Thx, see the title of the Tab actually says OffSeason now.

Well, maybe anyone who HAS NOT done their Win yet, can screencap (objectives and treasury) BEFORE and AFTER doing a match (and repeat, until a Win), and see what happens.
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited August 21
    Not sure of my tokens before and after but didn't let me claim the 300, just says claimed after the win so either it auto claimed and stays there saying claimed or it is bugged

And then relogging the tab disappears

Thx, see the title of the Tab actually says OffSeason now.

Well, maybe anyone who HAS NOT done their Win yet, can screencap (objectives and treasury) BEFORE and AFTER doing a match (and repeat, until a Win), and see what happens.

Myself game crashed (got disconnected) after round 1. Thought that was the issue or maybe a bug. My tabs dissapeared though.
    Just wondering what would happen if the people who still have the objective complete it right now.
    Much appreciated on an update from the people who still got the objective shown.

Have you tried completing it?
    I did mine, game crashed and now its gone.

I have tried completing it multiple times and failed lol. Chances are a new one will appear tomorrow.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 211 ★★
    I’ve just tried this now - won a match and the objective was auto claimed, 300 added to my treasury and objective updated.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,303 Guardian
    It is possible the objective was configured to claim automatically because it’s a 24 hours objective, and if it isn’t claimed by the player they lose the next one (as happens with these sorts of objectives), which could be problematic if you happen to be playing your match close to the roll over time.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Played 1 matched it looks like it "auto" clamed but can't confirm as I didn't know my Token amount inventory prior to the match...

@KabamDORK any info to this? Will this off-season objective always be auto-claimed? Will the Season Objectives begin to do the same? I don't recall any objectives / milestones in the past that have been set to auto claim in the past. Interested if Kabam will be making this more frequent.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 847 ★★★
    The friends we made along the way
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    So no news on the issue ?
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    None for me still. Just did a match and was surprised to see the tab completely gone.
    Confirmed the last couple days.
    That it DOES Auto-Claim it.
    You may see the Pop-up briefly showing that (unless game lagging/crashing causes you to miss seeing it).

Before playing match, Objective is present (see one of the early pics above) in it's own “Off-season” objective tab.

After a Win, 300 Tokens were correctly added to Treasury.
    And (for a while) the Objective is still visible, but listed as CLAIMED (auto-claimed).
    Later, that Off-season Tab goes away, and so looks like you never had it. (But you *DID*, and received it).