Prof Hoff's Family

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    This is like watching the jokers decent irl...hit close to home having heard it all before in my family and home. But wow. Steep dive. Definitely the most real tiktok I've seen in awhile
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,044 ★★★★
    edited September 3
    I have seen Profs recent uploads this isn't good at all. He really needs to stop using youtube plus all social media and recover fully his condition seems to be getting worse.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    There must be a way for a family member to suspend his social media and youtube accounts. He s obviously off his meds, and that makes his situation even worse by the day. That and the psychological devastation he got from his break up with the gold digger.
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Member Posts: 57
    I reached out to him last Friday, gave him my number, he actually called me, we talked for 15 min. He is completely delusional of what is going on around him. The Taylor Swift stuff, the giving of money away, ridiculous outburst to the ladies that helped him.

Like someone else said, Jokers decent into madness, sad to see, and hear.

I wouldn't even know where to start with the help he needs.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★
    What if someone contacted YouTube themselves and explained the situation. Maybe they can suspend or disable his accounts without him having to actually do it.
  • Grappigeguy123Grappigeguy123 Member Posts: 34
    So I was checking prof’s stream since I heard about his problems he has been having. And was very disturbed by how it ended this Thursday. Since he numerously told about he was going to unalive himself due to having no money. And the stream ended at his balcony window. Is there anything we can do about it. This is urgent he needs help from someone. Is there someone who knows prof to check if he is okay.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★
    Do you all realize that Prof. Hoff already posted YT videos about the forums and maybe he read these 2 threads about him?

Hope he finds the better answer with his family.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★

So I was checking prof’s stream since I heard about his problems he has been having. And was very disturbed by how it ended this Thursday. Since he numerously told about he was going to unalive himself due to having no money. And the stream ended at his balcony window. Is there anything we can do about it. This is urgent he needs help from someone. Is there someone who knows prof to check if he is okay.

This is not an issue for the community to solve. Best wishes to hoff and his family.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,044 ★★★★

Do you all realize that Prof. Hoff already posted YT videos about the forums and maybe he read these 2 threads about him?

Hope he finds the better answer with his family.

Yes this is very disturbing what happened to the once great offer review critic
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★
    this is horrible. we're watching a man spiral...

9:39
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqHGFUVgY88

6:27
    at 5:40 he calls himself jesus. can't his family get him involuntary treatment on these grounds alone?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW8rTEK0Ivo

• CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114
    For now.....
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Can someone check if he's doing alright?
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Can someone check if he's doing alright?

i'm guessing his family is trying non stop but laws make it very difficult so authorities are almost always useless in these situations.