Who will be the next saga chase champion?

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
Crashed said the next chase champion is going to be unique compared to previous ones. So who do y'all think is going to be the next saga chase champ?

I personally think it is going to be sentinel or jessica jones

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★

Crashed said the next chase champion is going to be unique compared to previous ones. So who do y'all think is going to be the next saga chase champ?

I personally think it is going to be sentinel or jessica jones

Unique and exciting seems like jj
    edited August 24
    Emilia90 said:

He said this one would be very exciting for players and different to the last one. Unless sentinel is getting buffed I can’t think of a single reason why it would be him

Rintrah, Mags, Claire or sinister would be my hopes

He did also mention a few reworks so could be sentinel though

Also claire would be exciting for sure especially due to the 7 star vote shaft
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

He said this one would be very exciting for players and different to the last one. Unless sentinel is getting buffed I can’t think of a single reason why it would be him

He said there are few surprise buffs, so maybe sentinel getting a rework like NC
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

He said there are few surprise buffs, so maybe sentinel getting a rework like NC
    Yeah that would be ideal. I’d also love an OML or Cable rework (though he does have a good synergy). I could also see the champ being Cassie, cause she’s go hard as a 7*
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah that would be ideal. I’d also love an OML or Cable rework (though he does have a good synergy). I could also see the champ being Cassie, cause she’s go hard as a 7*
    Oml needs more love like his first buff was good but now its like he needs more or maybe like venompool just needs his 7
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,297 ★★★★
    Maybe they meant exciting as in it would be a very new champ, so unexpected, or maybe its the champ coming next month or smth
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 340 ★★
    I’m calling Mr. Fantastic
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Cassie would be a exciting 7* with antman relic.

Maybe they meant exciting as in it would be a very new champ, so unexpected, or maybe its the champ coming next month or smth

Maybe shatra or lizard as chase champ?
  • InfinityGeckoInfinityGecko Member Posts: 10
    I don't think it's a rework kit because we had Nightcrawler in Saga 1.

My guesses
    Sentinel: Visual update + rework of his kit

Superior Spider-Man: Unique means potential new champion. Who better than Superior Spider-Man, given that Doc Ock has the Saga tag.

With the saga covering the 10th anniversary of the game, Superior could be the thread running through the story.
  • Heruzu369Heruzu369 Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Saga chase champs? Who were the last ones??
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Heruzu369 said:

Saga chase champs? Who were the last ones??

This one was captain marvel (movie) and last one was night crawler. They’re the free champs you can get doing various things around the contest.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    What if it’s not a single champion but a crystal like the crucible?
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 111
    Lokx said:

Now you’re talkin’
    Hope it isn't 7 star toad or rintrah cuz I have r6 and I can't take 7 stars past r2
    Oh, its almost definitely ultron
    Lokx said:

No way they can be that generous
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 413 ★★
    I want someone breakdown the stream in easy words.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    edited August 24
    I'm guessing Mr Sinister, Jessica Jones, Ultron, Mephisto, Rintrah, etc, could be anyone that is part of the saga
    Azdef said:

Personally would prefer Claire, Kingpin or Apoc.

As much as I'd love that, it's highly unlikely since he's not an upcoming saga champ
    Maybe it will be lady d and they will make her rupture 50 percent armour 50 percent attack rating
    What if it is going to be absorbing man!!??
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119

The fact that it's ultron prime as the saga champion and not the standered ultron means you have to be right. A rework of ultron prime as well as making him a 7 star would be nuts

What if it is going to be absorbing man!!??

They might be saving him, Apoc, and the others for the banquet like last year

The fact that it's ultron prime as the saga champion and not the standered ultron means you have to be right. A rework of ultron prime as well as making him a 7 star would be nuts
    It's the standard Ultron, not Ultron prime
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119
    EdisonLaw said:

It's the standard Ultron, not Ultron prime
    In the aw season 52 notes, it says ultron prime is a saga champion, not normal ultron. Why make him a saga champion if he's not going to be relevant