Who will be the next saga chase champion?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Oh, its almost definitely ultron

The fact that it's ultron prime as the saga champion and not the standered ultron means you have to be right. A rework of ultron prime as well as making him a 7 star would be nuts
    It's the standard Ultron, not Ultron prime
    In the aw season 52 notes, it says ultron prime is a saga champion, not normal ultron. Why make him a saga champion if he's not going to be relevant
    Regular ultron is saga champ, labyrinth ultron not, afaik
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119

EdisonLaw said:

The fact that it's ultron prime as the saga champion and not the standered ultron means you have to be right. A rework of ultron prime as well as making him a 7 star would be nuts
    In the aw season 52 notes, it says ultron prime is a saga champion, not normal ultron. Why make him a saga champion if he's not going to be relevant
    Why is he referred to as "Ultron prime" then, when standered Ultron is just "ultron"
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Why is he referred to as "Ultron prime" then, when standered Ultron is just "ultron"
    Prime is referred to aou who is a 7 via raids
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

He's in the beta Ray side event cav pool, where he's simply labled "ultron". Both the Aw season chnagelog and the side event details came out this month on the forums, yet the two ultrons have different names, referring to two different champions
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

He's in the beta Ray side event cav pool, where he's simply labled "ultron". Both the Aw season chnagelog and the side event details came out this month on the forums, yet the two ultrons have different names, referring to two different champions
    Its just how they refer in game than on posts
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 899 ★★★

Crashed said the next chase champion is going to be unique compared to previous ones. So who do y'all think is going to be the next saga chase champ?

I personally think it is going to be sentinel or jessica jones

What's a chase champ?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★

Crashed said the next chase champion is going to be unique compared to previous ones. So who do y'all think is going to be the next saga chase champ?

What's a chase champ?
    A champion that players get to earn by completing objectives and or content. They are typically obtainable in the store via token exchange/other items
    edited August 24
    There is a possibility that the chase champion will be a buffed champ, similar to Nightcrawler, consider that
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Omg midDoom is in the list.
    Please not be him.
    Anyone else is fine. Just not him please god no

Please not be him.

Doom's will is not to be denied.

Please not be him.

I mean , he is mid, Not that kind of mid, he definitely would be more useful than NC lmao.
    edited August 24

Please not be him.

I mean , he is mid, Not that kind of mid, he definitely would be more useful than NC lmao.
    Naww mate, mid doom got nothing on NC.

I held on NC at r4, I was waiting for 7*, but unduped 7* r2 doesnt cut it.
    But NC in general slaps. But how am I gonna awaken the 7*s.
    Man all these rare 7*s who who wants to be awaken are in a weird place.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Please not be him.

NC slaps
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Member Posts: 185
    It would be cool if the chase champ was one of the new champs that’s yet to be released, especially if it’s someone like shathra who is the summoners choice champion. It’s very unlikely, but it would make it a very different chase than previous sagas. Sentinel if reworked and cassie would be my more realistic guesses
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

It would be cool if the chase champ was one of the new champs that’s yet to be released, especially if it’s someone like shathra who is the summoners choice champion. It’s very unlikely, but it would make it a very different chase than previous sagas. Sentinel if reworked and cassie would be my more realistic guesses

They wouldn't lose the chance to sell the champion bundles by simply giving it to everyone, it's most likely a buffed champ like NC or a higher rarity of a champ like CMM

Sidd777 said:

They wouldn't lose the chance to sell the champion bundles by simply giving it to everyone, it's most likely a buffed champ like NC or a higher rarity of a champ like CMM
    Yeah that's what I think as well. They don't wanna giveaway a new champ.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    EdisonLaw said:

I'm guessing Mr Sinister, Jessica Jones, Ultron, Mephisto, Rintrah, etc, could be anyone that is part of the saga

Azdef said:

Personally would prefer Claire, Kingpin or Apoc.

As much as I'd love that, it's highly unlikely since he's not an upcoming saga champ
    Ah yes , forgot they had to be saga champs. Claire hopefully ( since her dupe does not matter) or maybe Sinister? Still hope Kingpin and Apoc make it as 7*'s one day.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

Please not be him.

Idoom is an incredibly good champ
    EdisonLaw said:

What's a chase champ?
    A champion that players get to earn by completing objectives and or content. They are typically obtainable in the store via token exchange/other items
    Thanks. Hopefully ibom of smthn
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    Buffed Sentinel or Buffed Doctor Octopus my guess
    I'm hurting some hardcore midDoom supporter

Please not be him.

Idoom is an incredibly good champ
    You don't bring him in BG decks.
    You don't bring him over meta champs in war.
    Easy defender.
    You don't bring him in AQ.

Even I have a max sigged one as at one point he was prestige.
    Don't tell me you enjoy him in questing. Even the tb nodes 4/5 times doesn't support that claim.
    Incredibly good? Now that's a blasphemy!
    @SirGamesBond funny how when he was released, and carina vol 3 gave us the first r5 gem, a lot of players ranked him up over nimrod, saying he is better than nimrod. I knew right from the start he is nothing more than bishop counter (even he is not the best bishop counter now, have to take some damage if you didn't time the heavy, Og ironman is better).

He was overrated right from the start, But now, He is getting a lot of hate. he definitely can be a useful 7*, I won't be disappointed if he is saga chase champ, but yeah, I agree there are lot of better options, and he is not exciting by any means. So we have hope.
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Idk but Yondu sticks out on this list for me. Maybe we see a compete rework?
    Schnoodle said:

I believe yondu already had a tune up. And I'll argue he just need a damage buff, He got unique utilities already.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
    Idoom, Claire or Mr F
    edited August 25
    Schnoodle said:

That would be awesome. Love our big blue mary poppins ❤️
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Schnoodle said:

"Just a spoonful of whistle..."
    EdisonLaw said:

Schnoodle said:

Saved this beautiful image. Thank you ❤️
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,060 ★★★★★
    My money is on a champ that’s not been widely available prior to the saga. I think
    Ultron fits that bill but so does Shocker snd I can’t think of another reason for him to be in the pool if not for that as he lacks the tactic debuffs