Who will be the next saga chase champion?

13»

Comments

• BintouBintou Member Posts: 9
    If you haven’t noticed, the past two chase champs have been saga attackers. If that trend continues, it’ll be science or tech. My money is on Mr fantastic. Great champ but would benefit highly from being a 7*
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 899 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

My money is on a champ that’s not been widely available prior to the saga. I think
    Ultron fits that bill but so does Shocker snd I can’t think of another reason for him to be in the pool if not for that as he lacks the tactic debuffs

Ultron is raid exclusive and shocker was banquet exclusive
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

I'm hurting some hardcore midDoom supporter

Omg midDoom is in the list.
    Please not be him.
    Anyone else is fine. Just not him please god no

Idoom is an incredibly good champ
    You don't bring him in BG decks.
    You don't bring him over meta champs in war.
    Easy defender.
    You don't bring him in AQ.

Even I have a max sigged one as at one point he was prestige.
    Don't tell me you enjoy him in questing. Even the tb nodes 4/5 times doesn't support that claim.
    Incredibly good? Now that's a blasphemy!
    I see people bring him in bgs all the time and I bring him myself if it's a month that favours bishop.

He's an easy defender if you can push him to sp2 but he can be annoying in a short time match

You can bring literally anyone to aq lmao

I enjoy using him a lot, and there are literally 2 out of 3 eq tech nodes that he works with so idk what you're talking about
    Schnoodle said:

Idk but Yondu sticks out on this list for me. Maybe we see a compete rework?

Yondu doesn't need a complete rework, he's already great
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    With us getting wags I call mags
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Please not be him.

Easy defender.

Don't tell me you enjoy him in questing. Even the tb nodes 4/5 times doesn't support that claim.
    I see people bring him in bgs all the time and I bring him myself if it's a month that favours bishop.

He's an easy defender if you can push him to sp2 but he can be annoying in a short time match

I enjoy using him a lot, and there are literally 2 out of 3 eq tech nodes that he works with so idk what you're talking about
    We are playing in different leagues if someone is bringing him in BGs. He is not even close to be called a defender tbh. If you can 3 counters people have 5 more in there decks. And, Bishop realistically have unlimited counters.

No ones telling you to not use him. Your have your fun. MidDoom was a waste of resources for me. I don't want to see him as a chase champion.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    It is sinister!!! Huge W
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★

It is sinister!!! Huge W

7* Sinister coming?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

It is sinister!!! Huge W

7* Sinister coming?
    Yes nd he is saga chase champ
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,297 ★★★★
    @willrun4adonut came here as soon as I heard
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    edited August 30
    I’ll do whatever it takes to get sinister easily my 2nd favourite mutant behind domino, might become my favourite

Please not be him.

Easy defender.

We are playing in different leagues if someone is bringing him in BGs. He is not even close to be called a defender tbh. If you can 3 counters people have 5 more in there decks. And, Bishop realistically have unlimited counters.

No ones telling you to not use him. Your have your fun. MidDoom was a waste of resources for me. I don't want to see him as a chase champion.
    Whenever I play I get into gc and see s lot of idoom. I didn't say he was a great defender, I said he can be an annoying defender. He's not mid just because you don't like him lmao
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 233 ★★
    What about saga rework?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★

What about saga rework?

They didn’t say, but I’m thinking Sentinel?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut came here as soon as I heard

I knew that there must be some good news coming after that horrid non-Serpent rebalance.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Please not be him.

Easy defender.

Whenever I play I get into gc and see s lot of idoom. I didn't say he was a great defender, I said he can be an annoying defender. He's not mid just because you don't like him lmao
    We can agree to disagree. BUT, I'll accept defeat and announce you victorious.

He isn't the chase 7*s and thats all what I wanted.
    Lesgoo Sinister.