iDoom vs Bishop bugged ?

GrumrokGrumrok Member Posts: 77
Titel says it all.
Played this matchup since his release very often earlier and even watched several YouTube videos to check if i remebered right for the matchup - and yes i do, always was a nice one.

Now, since few days he just kills himself - just by unsing heavy sometimes - and always when going heavy into sp2 vs Bishop.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,412 Guardian
    I'll personally check this out, but do you have a video showcasing this?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,194 ★★★★★
    You have to heavy immediately after the shock, otherwise you'll take some overload damage.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    It’s kinda funny. Bishop as an attacker doesn’t damage on purify and as an defender this happens. Got to keep the equilibrium. Give some, take some.
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 ★★
    Got to also remember that bishop is a defender in this new saga starting up could also have something to do with it idoom is an attacker for this new saga
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

That is definitely a big bug, I've reported it to the team

It does it to Peni as while in AW

edited September 2
    Squidopus said:

Tested it out a bit more and OP’s description seems correct. You’ll randomly take overload damage occasionally, but it occurs frequently with heavy and seems basically guaranteed with each sp2 hit. Not sure what to make of this one bc I don’t know why the overload damage would be both inconsistent in its occurrence but consistent with certain specific attacks. Definitely one of the weirder bugs I’ve seen.

To highlight this, it is consistent whenever Bishop is power burned that you take the damage. So whenever your heavy "crits" you take the damage, and if your aura is up then every medium will also deal the damage. That is also why the sp2 is consistent in dealing damage to you.
    Jaymix79 said:

Pikolu said:

I need a little more context of what you mean by this.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,291 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Squidopus said:

Tested it out a bit more and OP’s description seems correct. You’ll randomly take overload damage occasionally, but it occurs frequently with heavy and seems basically guaranteed with each sp2 hit. Not sure what to make of this one bc I don’t know why the overload damage would be both inconsistent in its occurrence but consistent with certain specific attacks. Definitely one of the weirder bugs I’ve seen.

To highlight this, it is consistent whenever Bishop is power burned that you take the damage. So whenever your heavy "crits" you take the damage, and if your aura is up then every medium will also deal the damage. That is also why the sp2 is consistent in dealing damage to you.
    Jaymix79 said:

Pikolu said:

Maybe they're saying peni is also taking that same damage back and they found out in AW
    ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

Squidopus said:

Jaymix79 said:

Pikolu said:

Maybe they're saying peni is also taking that same damage back and they found out in AW
    Maybe with her Power Burn DoT. Might also test it with Vision if that is the case
    Jaymix79 said:

Pikolu said:

Gosh dang that is bad. Will note visions power burn was fine vs Bishop
    https://youtu.be/XSbt8OzmGhM?si=iM6oK83dOFPgDSBs
    Pikolu said:

Jaymix79 said:

Pikolu said:

Gosh dang that is bad. Will note visions power burn was fine vs Bishop
    https://youtu.be/XSbt8OzmGhM?si=iM6oK83dOFPgDSBs
    Note: that interaction is actually intended because she places instant incinerates when the opponent is denied health with the heal block.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

Bugged, just tested it myself. Let's see if this gets fixed in a timely fashion.

The best I can do is a year
    Sounds legitimate.
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Member Posts: 101
    He's a tactic attacker for this season please fix him asap
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 333
    This is a major issue.

Oh boy, this tactic will go down in history!
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 979 ★★★★

I think ppl need to take a chill pill.

Can we get upset about more important stuff? Like my only R5 champ no longer doing the thing I ranked him up to do???

Honestly right, mean with other champs they have various other potential use, but iDoom, the poor guy only got given 1 job (since Kabam was so scary if creating something even close a Tech Doom).

1 job and even then he get messed up by the system.

Now I understand stand why he went back of being a Villain and try to take over the MCU 🤣🤣🤣