ACT 9 - CHAPTER 1: REVELATION

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Lol if yall need 3k units for a chapter 1 boss yall got issues.

No, it's enough units to explore 9.1
    Still shouldn't need 3k for exploring lol.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    Looks good! Can't wait!
  • marinegod_ytmarinegod_yt Member Posts: 4
    when is this dropping guys?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

CoMinow said:

You knuckleheads!

Any idea how many people are gonna lose their 💩 for releasing “the reckoning” on 9/11???

Just seams like a bad idea to promote in the US at least.. either way imma wait to see if any salty sallies show up with sandy beach kitties

How many are going to lose their 💩? I'm betting either NONE, or you'll be the only one. And yes I'm American. That was 20 years ago and it wasn't the end of the world. Stop overreacting.
    I normally don’t comment on threads like these that involve politics, world affairs, etc. This is just a game after all. I’m sure this was obviously something unintentional by Kabam and not something intended as some sort of statement/insult.

That said, I do think some of the comments being made in this thread aren’t OK. I know people who died in the Towers that day and it certainly was the end of the world for them.

Let’s all take a breath and practice some empathy.
    I’m sorry for what you went through, but I would’ve bet my house that you were building toward a particular Kumail Nanjiani joke there and it didn’t happen.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 496 ★★★
    What's the exact time it will launch?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    edited September 11

When normal content drops depending on timezone for me it be 7pm bst i mean
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143

It gets released at 11:00 AM Pacific standard time.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★

11:30 PM Indian Standard Time
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 251
    DipotreJr said:

Hear me out for all the people whining that its getting released on 9/11, just don't play the game today. Go honor your loved ones who were injured or honor the tragic event, let the people who were not effected and may not mind play the game and the new content. Thats just my take as a forum lurker.

Ironic every day rhey murder childen and families (a lot far away from Canada and states) in Gaza Palestine
    Let's take oumanism serious and don't play the game at all or just let's be serious.It's a game not a duck don't take it so hard
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 329 ★★
    I knew people would cry over that nonsense

CoMinow said:

You knuckleheads!

Any idea how many people are gonna lose their 💩 for releasing “the reckoning” on 9/11???

Just seams like a bad idea to promote in the US at least.. either way imma wait to see if any salty sallies show up with sandy beach kitties

How many are going to lose their 💩? I'm betting either NONE, or you'll be the only one. And yes I'm American. That was 20 years ago and it wasn't the end of the world. Stop overreacting.

Our neighbors across the northern border had nothing to do with what happened, and shouldn't have to keep up with our country's tragedies and schedule new content around that. If they did that, (especially with number of injustices we've had in this country) we will NEVER have new content!

And what a weird thing to wait for when you could be doing something more "patriotic" like honoring those who died on 9/11, since you care so much. Right?

You must not be able to read

I never said i was upset or cared.. i literally called the people that would actually complain “salty sallies “ guess you also couldn’t decipher “Sandy beach kitties”?
    Your giant lengthy response is unnecessary and does not apply. Which you would know if you actually read my post and understood it.

You’re actually the person blowing an unnecessary gasket. Learn to read
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    CoMinow said:

CoMinow said:

You knuckleheads!

Our neighbors across the northern border had nothing to do with what happened, and shouldn't have to keep up with our country's tragedies and schedule new content around that. If they did that, (especially with number of injustices we've had in this country) we will NEVER have new content!

And what a weird thing to wait for when you could be doing something more "patriotic" like honoring those who died on 9/11, since you care so much. Right?

You must not be able to read

I never said i was upset or cared.. i literally called the people that would actually complain “salty sallies “ guess you also couldn’t decipher “Sandy beach kitties”?
    Your giant lengthy response is unnecessary and does not apply. Which you would know if you actually read my post and understood it.

You’re actually the person blowing an unnecessary gasket. Learn to read
    So you started and created all of this... by complaining about the idea about people complaining about all of this.

You don't see how that still makes you the problem?
    edited September 11

CoMinow said:

You knuckleheads!

I normally don’t comment on threads like these that involve politics, world affairs, etc. This is just a game after all. I’m sure this was obviously something unintentional by Kabam and not something intended as some sort of statement/insult.

That said, I do think some of the comments being made in this thread aren’t OK. I know people who died in the Towers that day and it certainly was the end of the world for them.

Let’s all take a breath and practice some empathy.
    Yet another person that’s obviously illiterate lol
    i said it in the third person obviously you’re way more upset then me with this lengthy post…

I wasn’t mad, not mad and you look stupid. A bunch of 85 IQ chuckleheads that just can’t read
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    Ngl I don't think this is an appropriate conversation for here. Some people play the game to get away from the stresses of life, this shouldn't be discussed here, they shouldn't have to recall this if it affected them
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    How is Act 9 so far guys? Harder or easier than act 8?
    EdisonLaw said:

How is Act 9 so far guys? Harder or easier than act 8?

Pretty sure I can get 9.1.1 done no revives. My serpent remained 100 percent for the whole of the first fight even with like 6 plasmas on him lol
    Yh serpent cooks tech path
    Don't hit them with lights, let them build their armours lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★

I'd say so far, super easy. Kingpin and cgr still own almost every fight despite the lack of 6* attack bonus. Have only use 1 revive per boss thus far but that's due to my shoddy skills lol.
    Buttehrs said:

I'd say so far, super easy. Kingpin and cgr still own almost every fight despite the lack of 6* attack bonus. Have only use 1 revive per boss thus far but that's due to my shoddy skills lol.

Yh its so easy, I'm on .3 and so far I haven't used any revives. Think they made it easy maybe to make up for orochi difficulty? Or maybe it just gets harder later. Wasn't planning on doing act9 but ima do it now
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The fourth quest is where **** begins. Good luck