Issue with the Nigh-Invulnerable Crystal in the Supply Drop

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited September 10

It happened again today. Claimed the crystal and didn’t receive it. I have claimed 4 Nigh Invulnerable crystals but only have 2 Medallions

Some times (lots of times, recently) right after claiming calendar stuff, they do NOT actually show up immediately in your inventory or treasury, or crystals.

Takes a little while, and likely a close/reopen as well as waiting a little bit. And then they do show up.

——
    Should just be the very first one that people missed, that will be sent out next Friday (13th).
    Rest should be getting properly (after delay)

(*edited) Or NOT (tonight) judging by the 10’s of other new posts about it just now, lol.
    (but keep that in mind for future though)
  • YodalfYodalf Member Posts: 14
    edited September 10
    Wow so the day one crystal let me claim nothing when I opened it. Now I just claimed the day 6 crystal and it is nowhere to be seen in my inventory. I restarted the app and still nothing. Am I really going to not be able to get the tokens needed for the Chee’lith redemption when I’m login in daily and doing what I’m supposed to?😢

• Darthbane3141Darthbane3141 Member Posts: 50
    edited September 10
    I haven't gotten the reward for two of them. If it happens one more time, I won't be able to get the champion. EDIT: Today the crystal didn't even show up in my stash, the other time I got the crystal but no reward.
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Member Posts: 160
    Just got my nigh-invulnerable crystal … then it does not even show in my crystals, not in my stash. No where. Restarted the game 3 times already. No crystal.
  • MasacreS8sebasMasacreS8sebas Member Posts: 28
    I don't want to sound like a broken record, but if the game didn't give me the gold coin in the first crystal I opened, now didn't even give me the crystal :(

Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon because otherwise some of us will be losing gold coins to claim 7* Chee'ilth and probably more will come to say the same thing as me or similar. (With this, there would be 2 lost coins of the 20 that we can obtain and there are 18 to obtain the champion)
  • KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121
    I didn’t receive it today for day 6.
  • Spider_BlazeN1Spider_BlazeN1 Member Posts: 3
    I can't locate mine to open it. Lol
  • Kare26Kare26 Member Posts: 11
    We claimed the nigh invulnerable crystal and it’s not there, I thought this was fixed
  • OpidimanOpidiman Member Posts: 1
    Didnt get my day 6 crystal, claimed it but it is not anywhere in my inventory, even after closing and reopening the app multiple times.
  • EarthSpiritEarthSpirit Member Posts: 5
    Opidiman said:

Didnt get my day 6 crystal, claimed it but it is not anywhere in my inventory, even after closing and reopening the app multiple times.

Seems like it’s affecting everyone again. I have the exact same issue
  • aComedicPianistaComedicPianist Member Posts: 5
    You know what’s worse than getting a consolation prize that gave you nothing? Not even getting the prize when you’re supposed to get it.

This daily login crystal so far.
  • aComedicPianistaComedicPianist Member Posts: 5
    More like the Nigh-Reliable Crystal. 😂
  • Tmart626Tmart626 Member Posts: 2
    I didn’t receive my crystal today.
  • SidahosaSidahosa Member Posts: 1
    I didn’t get mine today and also my first crystal, got nothing from it
  • Dmac84Dmac84 Member Posts: 2
    Hopefully we hear something from Kabam regarding these issues soon. It will be quite frustrating to miss out on the free chee’lith for something that we are doing but not getting credit for.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Member Posts: 85
    Where’s my crystal calender says claimed but nowhere to be found. Yes I restarted the game and waited about 1 hour between log in attempts.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    HOTFIX coming.

Plus, Crystal FIX, and missing Crystal compensation moved up to tomorrow, Sep 10th around 11am Canada Pacific time.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/376205/hotfix-nigh-invulnerable-crystals-alliance-raids#latest

• Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 119
    Same here,claimed from calendar but it wasn't in crystals to pull
  • DunkelheitDunkelheit Member Posts: 1
    edited September 10
    Claimed the high invulnerable crystal but nowhere to be found. This is so frustrating. First time this happens to me. I’m looking forward to awaken chee’ilth.
  • Dylanc0405Dylanc0405 Member Posts: 44
    When is the compensation coming?
  • Athan81Athan81 Member Posts: 1
    I had the issue today. My game said I claimed my crystal, but I didn’t get anything.

• ikercortesrodikercortesrod Member Posts: 1
    Hola buenas noches,el día de hoy reclame mi cristal casi invaluable del calendario pero al momento de ir a el apartado de cristales al parecer no me lo dió ,ya reinicie el juego y sigue sin darme lo ,espero me puedan dar solución mi cuenta es (ikercortesrod)
  • LoveloveLovelove Member Posts: 1
    Eu estive logando todos os dias e recolhendo os cristais mais quando vai abrir os cristais do praticamente invuneravel não está no inventário ou nas abas de recolher recompensas ou algo do tipo poderiam me ajudar por favor !!
  • Kin_KinKin_Kin Member Posts: 1
    Today ( days 6 ) daily claimed but didn't show in crystal inventory and Same, I didn’t receive anything from my first crystal too
  • Awooga_4Awooga_4 Member Posts: 1
    The same issue has happened again to me today.
  • ResultedGravyResultedGravy Member Posts: 1
    I too have missed out, i've claimed the crystal but doesn't show up in the crystal tab.
  • Eren29Eren29 Member Posts: 3
    Glorious games milestones track and market bonus event are missing from my store. They disappear from the site when I login.
  • souFODAmesmosouFODAmesmo Member Posts: 3
    Tenho esse mesmo problema os cristais do calendário não estão aparecendo no meu inventário
  • JTTvJTTv Member Posts: 11
    I also never received mine on 9-9
  • B4yigaulB4yigaul Member Posts: 11
    MCOC Team said:

Hello Summoners,
    There was an issue affecting players where players were not receiving the items within the Nigh-Invulnerable Crystal. We have fixed the issue and affected players will be compensated with a new Nigh-Invulnerable Crystal! For those of you that have received a 7 star Titania, we will be compensating your accounts directly with that 7 star champion!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we will follow up soon with timelines!

me too, i just claim today, but i cant find it in crystal localizer.