Act 9 Bosses

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 7
    Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Pointy ears makes me think super skrull. I hope not, the idea of a modified superskrull boss sounds painful.

U might be onto it just compared looking at auntmai and it does resemble his body
    Probably more of a long shot but i thought the flowing brownish colour was like a long curly beard and thought of war thor

But the ear point angle seems off and the beard is probably too long.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

WHERE THE HECK DID U FIND THAT PIC?

Anyway, when Zemo and Abs came out and they had all that plot of their own ISO-Sphere, and a rumor was going that they'd use that to convert Iron man into Cerastes, anyway I was thinking it'd be sick if the Masters of evil would form an alliance with The Chronoserpant, so I'd like to see that, and Corrupted Zemo, Abs man, etc

Zemo is already corrupted and more evil tjan chronoserpant, we don't need a corrupted version lol.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terrax
    We already had a skill, science and tech corrupted boss, and now a mutant corrupted boss.

We still have a mystic and cosmic corrupted champion.

Does the avengers corrupted saga ended by act 8? Otherwise we may get corrupted dr strange and corrupted thor.

Imagine dr strange became furious and got curropted because the summoner refused to vote him in the poll?haha
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 β˜…β˜…
    Imagine if we have a failed experiment kinda situation like in Act 7 Electro Luke, Ice Phoenix and the likes. Imagine if Strange Supreme was a boss!
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Xleb said:

So if these aren't placeholders, what champions do you think are hiding in here for the next two chapters after Orochi?

I think an armoured juggernaut like the one from the comics where he got corrupted would be awesome.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Somebody?

Somebody?

He looks like the guy from oddmar
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Somebody?

He looks like the guy from oddmar
    Darksiders 2 Boss πŸ˜…
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 7

Xleb said:

So if these aren't placeholders, what champions do you think are hiding in here for the next two chapters after Orochi?

The back one is 100% cerastes and the front one does look like orochi herself which also makes sense as cerastes created her
    I dont think it be him though as they already shown him why keep him greyed out

Edited for picture

Am I the only one thinking it looks like reverse flash and savitar πŸ’€
    Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Pointy ears makes me think super skrull. I hope not, the idea of a modified superskrull boss sounds painful.

U might be onto it just compared looking at auntmai and it does resemble his body
    Probably more of a long shot but i thought the flowing brownish colour was like a long curly beard and thought of war thor

WAR THORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YESSSS

We already had a skill, science and tech corrupted boss, and now a mutant corrupted boss.

We still have a mystic and cosmic corrupted champion.

Does the avengers corrupted saga ended by act 8? Otherwise we may get corrupted dr strange and corrupted thor.

Imagine dr strange became furious and got curropted because the summoner refused to vote him in the poll?haha

The act 8 bosses simple came from the mroc stuff as just rewatched the elegy and scytalis bahamet glykhan played a part but i think cerastes was only different but end of avengers corrupted probs no maybe we will get 1 more all speculation until 9.2 and 9.3 drop
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

The back one is 100% cerastes and the front one does look like orochi herself which also makes sense as cerastes created her

Edited for picture

As cant edit maybe its him seems odd to see him greyed out like that but guess thats just how they are since there a mysterious thing so i can be wrong do wish it was a hint at next boss
    Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Has to be someone with them red eyes as just found orchi and she has green so i think this picture is whats to come
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They're doing class bosses so Zemo is out of the question as we already had a skill boss in 8.1

8.1 - Scytalis (Skill)
    8.2 - Bahamet (Science)
    8.3- Cerastes (tech)

9.1 - Orochi (mutant)
    Thus 9.2 and 9.3 should be either cosmic or mystic.
    With 9.4 being a superior class boss maybe the chronoserpent itself ?

Ikaris or Sersi then for 8.2 is my guess

Am I the only one thinking it looks like reverse flash and savitar πŸ’€

Convince me I'm wrong
    A

• XlebXleb Member Posts: 300 β˜…

In that case, these are placeholders, because the first silhouette doesn't look like Orochi. It's too massive and spiky.
    Xleb said:

In that case, these are placeholders, because the first silhouette doesn't look like Orochi. It's too massive and spiky.
    Also her eyes are green not red so either placeholders or silhouettes for the others
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114 β˜…
    Kabam themselves is the final boss
  • DigitalDialgaDigitalDialga Member Posts: 8 β˜…
    Alternatively, Chronoserpent could be up front and the person on the right could be Loki/Purgatory/Diablo, maybe mephisto, judging by the horns resembling the devil
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300 β˜…

Full image here

Far left is Orochi, assuming that the guy on the far right i likely the so called "Chronoserpent". Following the trend, I want to say that Chronoserpent and will be universal class. X-23 on the right, means that the middle will be mystic and cosmic to follow the trend. I see the second guy being a beefed up groot, and the other guy could possibly be Terrax or Drax, but if it's a mystic then I'd put my money on Absorbing man.

Where did you get the full image?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since the one in the back is probably Zemo, I'm going out on a limb here and saying the one in the front is Abs Man. I mean think about it, the ears could just be a misdirection, and it would make more sense for Abs Man since the two are both part of the Masters Of Evil. I'm also pretty scared of a Super Skrull boss 😭
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What if it’s Vision Aarkus
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48 β˜…
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Edited for picture

As cant edit maybe its him seems odd to see him greyed out like that but guess thats just how they are since there a mysterious thing so i can be wrong do wish it was a hint at next boss
    Yes I thought that due to similarity in the form and also the purple eyes but now that saw the full pic i guess I was wrong