Act 9 Bosses

13»

Comments

• BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48

Full image here

Far left is Orochi, assuming that the guy on the far right i likely the so called "Chronoserpent". Following the trend, I want to say that Chronoserpent and will be universal class. X-23 on the right, means that the middle will be mystic and cosmic to follow the trend. I see the second guy being a beefed up groot, and the other guy could possibly be Terrax or Drax, but if it's a mystic then I'd put my money on Absorbing man.

I Guess the 2nd one looks like corrupted abs man as he also has purple eyes matching his crystal form and the 3rd one looks like super skrull from the pointy ears which I hope iam wrong cause if it's super skrull then he will be the most difficult corrupted boss but hi this my personal guess what do y'all think, who would these corrupted champs be
  • DigitalDialgaDigitalDialga Member Posts: 8
    Xleb said:

Full image here

Far left is Orochi, assuming that the guy on the far right i likely the so called "Chronoserpent". Following the trend, I want to say that Chronoserpent and will be universal class. X-23 on the right, means that the middle will be mystic and cosmic to follow the trend. I see the second guy being a beefed up groot, and the other guy could possibly be Terrax or Drax, but if it's a mystic then I'd put my money on Absorbing man.

Where did you get the full image?
    Got it from an alliance mate, no clue where he got it from
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300

Xleb said:

Full image here

Where did you get the full image?
    Got it from an alliance mate, no clue where he got it from
    Well, you can ask him.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    So from picture i guess superskrull and zemo but the last one is not chronoserpent unless they made him that size but its 100% zemo and super skrull

Since the one in the back is probably Zemo, I'm going out on a limb here and saying the one in the front is Abs Man. I mean think about it, the ears could just be a misdirection, and it would make more sense for Abs Man since the two are both part of the Masters Of Evil. I'm also pretty scared of a Super Skrull boss 😭

And why did you all decide that these are ears? These could easily be spikes, on a conventional helmet
    Xleb said:

Since the one in the back is probably Zemo, I'm going out on a limb here and saying the one in the front is Abs Man. I mean think about it, the ears could just be a misdirection, and it would make more sense for Abs Man since the two are both part of the Masters Of Evil. I'm also pretty scared of a Super Skrull boss 😭

And why did you all decide that these are ears? These could easily be spikes, on a conventional helmet
    They are ears look at super-skrull they match

Full image here

Also yeah where u get that as want to save it
    Bendy said:

Full image here

He said that an ally gave it to him... but I have not seen the full image in the communities, or on the game's website, or anywhere else. So questions arise
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Full image here

He said that an ally gave it to him... but I have not seen the full image in the communities, or on the game's website, or anywhere else. So questions arise
    Probs from datamining as i also cant find it but the picture seems true though so kinda odd
    Whats peoples thoughts on the far right one as for me its looking like scarlet witch a little but could be how long ive been staring at it and my mind is making me see what i want it to see
    Bendy said:

Whats peoples thoughts on the far right one as for me its looking like scarlet witch a little but could be how long ive been staring at it and my mind is making me see what i want it to see

Honestly, I still think it's some kind of modified Chronoserpent model. I really want to believe that he's the final boss of the act.
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Honestly, I still think it's some kind of modified Chronoserpent model. I really want to believe that he's the final boss of the act.
    Thats if act 9 is the end but act 9 could just be the beginning and act 10 is the end of book 2
    edited September 9
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Thats if act 9 is the end but act 9 could just be the beginning and act 10 is the end of book 2
    Yes. That could happen too. But judging by the act description, Karina is already on Chronoserpent's tail, so I don't think it will take long, but I think we'll see.
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Yes. That could happen too. But judging by the act description, Karina is already on Chronoserpent's tail, so I don't think it will take long, but I think we'll see.
    But that far right isnt chrono as if u search him on google the form isnt him
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Act 9 is the end of book 2 kabam even said that in their official announcement of act 9.1 so I do think the far right would be a model of chronoserpent which very well may change in future

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Act 9 is the end of book 2 kabam even said that in their official announcement of act 9.1 so I do think the far right would be a model of chronoserpent which very well may change in future
    They beginning of the end which could mean it goes for one more act
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

Full image here

Ooh nice

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Reason why i think it goes for one more act is if we get the chronoserpent as the boss he would be in the centre not the right side
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

To be fair, they said the beginning of the end of the book 2. Doesn't necessarily mean act 9 is the end of book 2. Besides it would feel weird book 2 being only 3 act when 1 was 6 acts.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    to be fair the one in front looks like wolverine due to the x-shaped mask
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114

A

Sir that's DC
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    edited September 9

A

Sir that's DC
    I know lmao, I'm saying they look like savitar and reverse flash not that i think it's them lmaoo. The day I confuse a dc and marvel character is the day I will stop playing mcoc (never)