Hardest ,maybe rare champ to pull... (Normal, not trophy or paid by whales)

peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Do you even remember Electro is in the game? haha

Black Widow Claire Voyant (even there's an easter egg in Deadpool and Wolverine) is another "rare champ"

Im in chase of Aegon and Galan

Dont say Lizardssss please, only champs in McoC

Hardest ,maybe rare champ to pull... (Normal, not trophy or paid by whales) 64 votes

Electro
17% 11 votes
Red Skull
4% 3 votes
Squirrel Girl
7% 5 votes
Baron Zemo
0% 0 votes
Aegon
17% 11 votes
Captain Marvel Punk
9% 6 votes
Gambit
0% 0 votes
Karnak
6% 4 votes
Vox
0% 0 votes
Other? Say in your comment...
37% 24 votes

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    What. I haven't pulled a 6* beast literally the only 6* I don't have. Doesn't mean he is super rare, just that I don't have one.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    edited September 8

Do you even remember Electro is in the game? haha

Black Widow Claire Voyant (even there's an easter egg in Deadpool and Wolverine) is another "rare champ"

Im in chase of Aegon and Galan

Dont say Lizardssss please, only champs in McoC

Neither of these are "rare". They're older champs and have been in the basic pool. I've had all of them for at least 2 years lol 🤷🏽 I have Electro. He's sitting on the bench lol.

The game is full of of new champs now that are filling up the basic pool, and older ones are overlooked. Some players have had the chance to get many of these champs from Nexus crystals, but they chose newer champs instead.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    The hardest champ to pull are the one who you're chasing.

Btw what's the easter egg bout claire voyant in dp3? I thought she was a kabam original character
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    Everyone in the basic or featured can be randomly pulled, no one in there is the rarest.

But the rarest champs to pull outside of those, are Thanos, Kang, Jessica Jones, Weapon X, Immortal Iron Fist, OG Punisher, Goldpool, etc.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited September 8
    The few usual champs that i still don't own in 4 yrs of playing as 6* or 7* are Guillo 2099, Joe Fixit and Mysterio.

I have opened tons of tech abyss and nexus but still no guillo or mysterio.

Joe i had rejected once in one of nexus in favour of Ibom.

So these are rare for me.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★

Btw what's the easter egg bout claire voyant in dp3? I thought she was a kabam original character

There's a clairvoyant's shop in the background before the fight against the Deadpool Corps. It's not necessarily an easter egg.

And Claire Voyant is a 1940s Marvel comics character, same as Aarkus. Not a Kabam OC.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    I have 6*s of Squirrel Girl, Vox, Captain Marvel (Classic) and Karnak. I have most of the others at 5*, as well as SG, CMC and Karnak at 5* too. These are not rare champions.
    NONYABIZZ said:

I still do not have a Hercules
    I know kabam did something, he's been silently removed from the crystals

Tempted to open my 6* Cosmic abyss Nexus's just to see if this is true 😂
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    edited September 8

The hardest from this list is Captain Marvel Punk, because who is that

Yup never saw that one in any of my crystals :(
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian

Is that the OG Cap Marvel, with the punk hair style sticking out thru her head cap ?
    (actually don’t know if her image is still like that or not, because, well, who even uses here, lol)

So instead of CMM vs just CM.
    CMM vs CMP

Is that the OG Cap Marvel, with the punk hair style sticking out thru her head cap ?
    (actually don’t know if her image is still like that or not, because, well, who even uses here, lol)

CMM vs CMP
    Yeah..this one

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    I know Scorpion is in the basic…

But I do start to question whether he exists in regular Science and Abyss Science nexus crystals at this point… just saying….
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    edited September 9
    once someone is in the basic, and the basic pool keeps expanding, the odds of pulling any one specific champ just drop.
    GOOD THING? varying kids of selector crystals are common enough these days, even for the FTP.
    BAD THING? FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), the actual fact of KNOWING you are missing a champ can make some of us obsess. full disclosure, I kinda chased 6* Electro for a few months, just to round things out. having the completionist itch sucks some times.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    Oh look another nonsense post. Do you make these just to make posts? Kinda not really what forums are for.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Future Antman, cannot pull him in both my accounts but I am sure I will get him in the future.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    I still think some champs are hard to pull to some summoners. It's like a lottery and we just cant pick the prize haha

No, she is a Marvel Character and this easter egg appeared on New Rockstars video below
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmPCNOfQACA
    👆yt video at 18:07

...so you can see, she is a Marvel Character, called Claire Voyant a psychic, and she maybe appear on Agatha Series...

And the camera passes by the ad clearly visible on street

Then a Troll comes from Nowhere to say this isnt an easter egg....lol

i cannot pull squirrel girl

I do have almost all Photon from 3 to 7 stars

But, some don't have her

CMM vs CMP
    Yeah..this one

👆
    This one...
    edited September 9

i cannot pull squirrel girl

I do have almost all Photon from 3 to 7 stars

But, some don't have her
    For me it's the same, I have every single one except for the 7* and 2* version
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    Hardest ,maybe rare champ to pull...new champs when it arrives in normal
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Member Posts: 44
    Hardest to pull is probably Punisher as a 6* as that requires you do arena a lot and hope to pull him

Hardest to pull is probably Punisher as a 6* as that requires you do arena a lot and hope to pull him

7 star buffed Punisher when?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

7 star buffed Punisher when?
    On my birthday or in my dreams
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★

yeah, but it seems the Max Sig Iron Fist is a lot more elusive. that may be sample bias on my end, small data pool, but most my alliance have caught Frank as a 6*, and most (who I know are putting in max sig work) haven’t pulled mr Karate PJs as anything higher than a 4*.

I know Scorpion is in the basic…

But I do start to question whether he exists in regular Science and Abyss Science nexus crystals at this point… just saying….

Lol I see what you're saying.

yeah, but it seems the Max Sig Iron Fist is a lot more elusive. that may be sample bias on my end, small data pool, but most my alliance have caught Frank as a 6*, and most (who I know are putting in max sig work) haven’t pulled mr Karate PJs as anything higher than a 4*.
    Why are they trying to get him? Just curious to know the reasons