Kabam !!!!

Tim1234Tim1234 Member Posts: 174

I have opened three titan crystals over the past few months and I got only nova from these crystals … I’m also interested in the others champs from the titan crystal … if this happens again I’m going to kill myself … it’s just infuriating and **** ANNOYING 😡😡😡😡 WTF KABAM ?!!!!! Why the **** should I get only nova from titan crystals that I worked hard for … **** YALL AND YOUR MOTHERS

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    On the bright side, sig 40 is better than 20.
    Like next to the sun bright side though
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Member Posts: 123
    I got him for my last 2 Titans...
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Tim1234 said:

I have tooo many dupes and that has caused a stagnation in my seven star roster

Only relatable thing I find in this post.
    8 months of constant pointless dupes of r1 duds. Now I got some bangers, they are still unduped. But atleast now I have options who to rankup.
    I have so many copium r2s atm I don't think I'll r3 them even when r3 gets common.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited September 13
    Tim1234 said:

I have opened three titan crystals over the past few months and I got only nova from these crystals … I’m also interested in the others champs from the titan crystal … if this happens again I’m going to kill myself … it’s just infuriating and **** ANNOYING 😡😡😡😡 WTF KABAM ?!!!!! Why the **** should I get only nova from titan crystals that I worked hard for … **** YALL AND YOUR MOTHERS

That's a 1 in exactly 8000 chance. That is luck right there!!!
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    edited September 13

What's wrong with getting Nova? I thought he was/is pretty decent.

It's the herc effect. Just because a champion is good, if they aren't the top of the meta, then most people will just ignore them or complain that they've gotten them.

To OP:
    I can understand the frustration of getting the same champion multiple times when you don't want them, however with this kind of response, I recommend seeking professional counseling. It isn't normal, nor is it healthy to be having that strong of a reaction to a game.
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Are you all right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

That's actually funny 🤣🤣
    Wonder why no one pulls 3 straight serpent, Onslaught, Chavez, Hyperion tho 😳

They do but no one posts good pulls here. They post the bad ones only.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    But in all honesty OP,..my last 10 seven star crystals i have landed garbage,..before that i was getting very decent luck.
    Titan crystals work much the same way,..so take a deep breath and relax,..your luck will eventually turn around.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Nova isn’t bad in the slightest and isn’t even the worse pull. You could have duped Silver Sable three times instead
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★

I would kill for two Novas out of the current Titan lmao he's so good and he gets better with each sig. Some people really should go watch videos on the champ they pulled instead of immediately raging 😂

Yes Nova is an underrated powerhouse
    https://youtu.be/5rtGZQpeXd0?si=FjteDVhq24PjNV2U
    https://youtu.be/yD87BNHJmkY?si=F7v0KNePF8Bwa-3f
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 177 ★★
    I think you have bigger issues then pulling Nova 3 times. Jeeez
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited September 13

Tim1234 said:

Honestly, for your mental health, step away from the game. The stuff you said in this post is uncalled for a alarming.
    I completely agree. A mental health break is always nice and helps to wind down. 9.1 had me like that 2 days ago and I had to take a break for a day or two.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I would kill for two Novas out of the current Titan lmao he's so good and he gets better with each sig. Some people really should go watch videos on the champ they pulled instead of immediately raging 😂

Yes Nova is an underrated powerhouse
    https://youtu.be/5rtGZQpeXd0?si=FjteDVhq24PjNV2U
    https://youtu.be/yD87BNHJmkY?si=F7v0KNePF8Bwa-3f
    Absolutely wild that people still sleep on him, top 5 cosmic at sig 200 since he's a 7* now. He might actually be top 3 if we're talking 7* cosmics strictly, if you r3 him not only does he become an extremely annoying tank he's also a nuke.