Kabam !!!!

2»

Comments

• CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Tim1234 said:

I have opened three titan crystals over the past few months and I got only nova from these crystals … I’m also interested in the others champs from the titan crystal … if this happens again I’m going to kill myself … it’s just infuriating and **** ANNOYING 😡😡😡😡 WTF KABAM ?!!!!! Why the **** should I get only nova from titan crystals that I worked hard for … **** YALL AND YOUR MOTHERS

I mean, I get it… I pulled disabled sable 3x out of the titan. But bringing self harm into it is a bit extreme. You know the internet gets triggered about those types of jokes (hopefully you’re joking.) But you’re not entirely wrong. That’s just how it goes sometimes. Rng is rng. And if you’re a content creator you get mostly good pulls (they say that’s bs but we’ve all seen the videos.) They all have duped serpents and onslaughts and bullseyes, etc….
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    That said, sig 40 Nova is a big win. Realize it or not, nova is great!
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    Duped Nova is good
    😂
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Csutton said:

Tim1234 said:

I have opened three titan crystals over the past few months and I got only nova from these crystals … I’m also interested in the others champs from the titan crystal … if this happens again I’m going to kill myself … it’s just infuriating and **** ANNOYING 😡😡😡😡 WTF KABAM ?!!!!! Why the **** should I get only nova from titan crystals that I worked hard for … **** YALL AND YOUR MOTHERS

I mean, I get it… I pulled disabled sable 3x out of the titan. But bringing self harm into it is a bit extreme. You know the internet gets triggered about those types of jokes (hopefully you’re joking.) But you’re not entirely wrong. That’s just how it goes sometimes. Rng is rng. And if you’re a content creator you get mostly good pulls (they say that’s bs but we’ve all seen the videos.) They all have duped serpents and onslaughts and bullseyes, etc….
    There’s a ton of content creators getting horrible pulls back to back but ok. They’re not rigging them to have better pulls, they can barely put together a functional AI and y’all seriously think they have that ability lmao. It’s also just not even allowed in the first place
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Nova is fantastic btw. Not much to add to what Clobberin has said but he’s so good

He can cook photon, bullseye, fam, and most other defenders pretty quickly
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Member Posts: 42
    PT_99 said:

That's actually funny 🤣🤣
    Wonder why no one pulls 3 straight serpent, Onslaught, Chavez, Hyperion tho 😳

I pulled Serpent only twice in a row.
  • PimbechePimbeche Member Posts: 16
    I just Pulled nova from exploration of 9.1 i took him to r2 , is really good i hope i awaken him , be happy with your nova sig 40
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,019 ★★★★★
    Surely Nova is very good 🤣🤣 in stacked cosmic class, surely
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    I am so jealous of that Nova you don't understand
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Hey man, I totally feel your pain. Last Titan, I opened Serpent 3x in a row. Feels bad man. But hey, at least you got someone you can actually use!
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★

Nova takes 75% less damage from critical hits, guess who's gonna give you wins on BG defense in crit me with your best shot? Same champ you're crying about right now. A sig40 Nova isn't the end of the world lil bro and looks like there are far worse problems. Pls seek professional help.
    I pulled back to back Gamora from 9.1 rewards too but ain't mad about that at all. Would I've been happier if it was onslaught or bullseye? Yeah but it isn't and it's just a game learn to enjoy and if you can't then take a break.

That’s it, Rng is what it is and we all get cooked by it from time to time.

Got a Northstar and Blade from last 2 titans, more soldiers for the arena :)

PT_99 said:

Spoken like someone who probably only uses Herc and Hulkling.
    Give me a reason you'd use Nova over Herc Hulkling, Brb or even Venom.

Don't give reason like "uhh he's fun uhh"
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Nova better counters fights those others don’t. He’s the best kept secret in the class, and before 7stars, I thought he was the best dual use cosmic for BGs, with only Hulkling really competing at that time
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited September 15
    I don't understand why people will mentally ill from opening crystal and getting good champs
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    edited September 15
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Because the r3 7* at sig 200 has way more damage output in short BGs fights that any of those, he can even take down FAM faster than Hulkling and he can also take Bullseyes Photons and Onslaughts in sub 40, something none of them can do even Hulkling takes roughly about 50 seconds.

So to answer your question, I would use
    Nova over ANY of those for virtually ANY meta defender (granted he is sig 200 and r3). Also, Nova is a very good defender, stalls a lot.
    Maybe you should take the advice I gave op and watch videos:
    https://youtu.be/yD87BNHJmkY?si=5yUzm6qS6jy0GSdj
    BigBlueOx said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Nova better counters fights those others don’t. He’s the best kept secret in the class, and before 7stars, I thought he was the best dual use cosmic for BGs, with only Hulkling really competing at that time
    Exactly, people talk about Hulkling Herc Galan etc realistically how many meta defenders can they take? Lol Nova can take literally 75% of them in very respectable times not to mention really good on defense as well.
    It's fine though, I'd rather people continue to sleep on him, they can continue to lose matches against me with Hulkling while I use my r3 Nova lmao.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Easy solution is to wait for Nova to be out of titan crystal but that require a lot of patience.
  • AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38
    yesterday, i open 3 cristal 7*, just **** 3x spiderman basic. **** rng
    edited September 15

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Because the r3 7* at sig 200 has way more damage output in short BGs fights that any of those, he can even take down FAM faster than Hulkling and he can also take Bullseyes Photons and Onslaughts in sub 40, something none of them can do even Hulkling takes roughly about 50 seconds.

Nova over ANY of those for virtually ANY meta defender (granted he is sig 200 and r3). Also, Nova is a very good defender, stalls a lot.
    Ok ok, I see him, he got something going on 👀

But I saw that if he autoblocks then every bit of ramp is gone?
    Unfortunately my 7* is unawaken 😭
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Was nova buffed at some point after his release. When he was released he is mid asf I remember, People just used him on defense.

Was nova buffed at some point after his release. When he was released he is mid asf I remember, People just used him on defense.

He was, the furies were tripled in damage and the sp2 burst while unblockable was also changed I think. Didn't make that much of a difference though this was back in 2021 and people were still dogging on him because of the playstyle, people think he doesn't have damage because you're dashing into block during 50% of the match but they don't realize that when you do get the hits in, they deal a **** ton of damage + the extra attack from the sig ability which is why that sig 200 is so important.
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Ok ok, I see him, he got something going on 👀

But I saw that if he autoblocks then every bit of ramp is gone?
    Unfortunately my 7* is unawaken 😭
    If he autoblocks yeah you're kinda screwed which is why a lot of people hate his playstyle but once you have it down 100% he is a nuke.
    And yeah unawakened 7* pretty bad, you want at least sig 60-100 for the 7* to be r3 worthy. At sig 60-100 you get 6k-8k attack rating based on the distance traveled during the last executed dash (if you're curious, sig 200 gives you nearly 15k attack rating which is absolutely insane)
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 374 ★★
    Joker1976 said:

Back to back to back Nova’s?,..that’s what i’d call a Supernova ‼️ 💥 💥 💥

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's a sure. Supernova erh. Crazy
  • KingLotusKingLotus Member Posts: 79
    Tim1234 said:

Chill bro :)) left top corner delete game and have fun (play for fun not for necesity)
  • MRpopoMRpopo Member Posts: 3
    He needs more sigs so that's good at least o:)