AQ Comp Update

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Rap said:

New problems for old...how can such incompetence exist in a 10 old game???

Precisely because the game is so old, the problems arise. Adding code on top of code on top of code on top of features on top of champions on top of modes on top of stores on top of nodes makes everything infinitely more complicated.
    Go fight RoL Winter Soldier with any champion and really try to think about everything that has to be happening in order for you to do that.

I'm not defending Kabam because they certainly can do better, but i'm also not going to pretend like this is an easy job for them
    If they can somehow put the game on unreal (I know that would be a TON of effort), I think it would run much better
    Yes that's exactly what we need because moving from unity to their own game engine was so smooth (it's the reason for the inputs and A.I) that they should just scrap all the work they did and move to the unreal engine.

What could go wrong?
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 244 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

Rap said:

New problems for old...how can such incompetence exist in a 10 old game???

Precisely because the game is so old, the problems arise. Adding code on top of code on top of code on top of features on top of champions on top of modes on top of stores on top of nodes makes everything infinitely more complicated.
    Go fight RoL Winter Soldier with any champion and really try to think about everything that has to be happening in order for you to do that.

I'm not defending Kabam because they certainly can do better, but i'm also not going to pretend like this is an easy job for them
    If they can somehow put the game on unreal (I know that would be a TON of effort), I think it would run much better
    Yes that's exactly what we need because moving from unity to their own game engine was so smooth (it's the reason for the inputs and A.I) that they should just scrap all the work they did and move to the unreal engine.

What could go wrong?
    Didn't the significant input issues come first, then they moved to their own engine for better control and the issues just changed (not necessarily better or worse)
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★
    Did not receive anything.....sigh
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Did not receive anything.....sigh

You did, but they clawed it back because it was broken. They'll resend it at some point, but I don't believe we have an update on that yet.
  • Reddog689Reddog689 Member Posts: 7
    Same
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 150
    We got rewards for a bug and the rewards are bugged it’s almost like this is done on purpose because it’s comical at this point.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★

Pikolu said:

KabamDORK kabam pinwheel What about the unfair compensation of those getting complete raid rewards without spending 180 tickets again!! Those who payed and played are being robbed by you whit this compensation

There are some battles not worth fighting. You can't give everyone the extra rewards because that would take forever with pulling data and whatnot, and do you really want them to be spending a lot of time taking back those rewards instead of the million other things that need done, like fixing bugs? You aren't being robbed by anyone if someone else was able to grab raid chests and you couldn't.
    Really?? I am now robbed of 180 raid tickets.
    If we had not enlisted and didn't pay the tickets, we still would have got all of the raid rewards.
    How can you stick your head in the sand like that.
    I don't need the rewards again, I want the 180 tickets back
    You do realize what the 180 Tickets buy, right?

I know you’re just trolling @Jonnathan05 here @GroundedWisdom. I think you’re honestly a smart guy and understand the point he’s making.
  • shuguanyushuguanyu Member Posts: 17
    edited September 18
    No input from Kabam on this matter?
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    i joined raid but i don't get my compensation. anyone's eles?
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    Just so I understand it’s 6 hours late right?

Just so I understand it’s 6 hours late right?

The first round was broken. We're now almost 6 hours into waiting for it to be fixed and sent back out.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    At this point I'm just waiting for Kabam to say
    "No compensation, let's have a fresh start from now on."
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    This is getting better than the Parrot sketch.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

The question this doesn't answer is will the compensation be correct? Will it include raid tickets we couldn't earn?

No it won’t but the next cycle would cost 90 tickets.
  • ezgoingezgoing Member Posts: 279 ★★
    edited 10:25AM
    What a mess and confusion. How many AQ related compensation issues are there?

First group of issues is for AQ / raid totally being cancelled a few weeks ago. Compensation has been done but is bugged because people can’t claim them. I for one hasn’t even seen this comp I think. Then there are folks who said this particular comp is not enough, eg doesn’t pay for raid tix that should have been earned.

Second group of issues is for Raid that did happen, but some alliances didn’t get enlisted through no fault of theirs. Kabam had doled out very generous full Raid rewards for the affected alliances. But those who did enlist and paid for 180 tix plus revives / pots / effort spent are saying the comp is unfair to them. I am one of these alliances and feel we should be refunded the 180 tix. Some argued the completed raid gave the alliances better AQ rank rewards. Not all alliances benefit from top tier AQ rewards. Definitely not worth the price of 180 tix if others got full raid rewards at zero cost. Let the better rank rewards offset the resources and effort spent on the raid itself.

ezgoing said:

What a mess and confusion. How many AQ related compensation issues are there?

Second group of issues is for Raid that did happen, but some alliances didn’t get enlisted through no fault of theirs. Kabam had doled out very generous full Raid rewards for the affected alliances. But those who did enlist and paid for 180 tix plus revives / pots / effort spent are saying the comp is unfair to them.

This was my thinking, I was kinda regretful that we could enlist where other alliances get the rewards without even spending tickets or time.

There are many of us in this camp. Penny pinching Kabam should have just made that “make-up” Raid free and this wouldn’t have been an issue. They should now do the right thing and refund all who spent tickets to join the Raid. I haven’t even seen this point recognized by anyone at Kabam ( @KabamDORK would live to hear something from you about this since you said you are always here and are on top of things going on in the forum). I feel like this issue is being ignored and disregarded.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering if we’re unintentionally claiming more rewards than we should from the compensation 😅
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    Kzn said:

Compensation for a bug is bugged. Can you do anything right kabam?

It’s like Inception but with bugs… I’m sure the next package will contain a bug within a bug within a bug
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Same issue and everyone else in Alli has same issue, @KabamDORK do u have any idea as to when will be resolved?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

KabamDORK kabam pinwheel What about the unfair compensation of those getting complete raid rewards without spending 180 tickets again!! Those who payed and played are being robbed by you whit this compensation

There are some battles not worth fighting. You can't give everyone the extra rewards because that would take forever with pulling data and whatnot, and do you really want them to be spending a lot of time taking back those rewards instead of the million other things that need done, like fixing bugs? You aren't being robbed by anyone if someone else was able to grab raid chests and you couldn't.
    If we had not enlisted and didn't pay the tickets, we still would have got all of the raid rewards.

I know you’re just trolling @Jonnathan05 here @GroundedWisdom. I think you’re honestly a smart guy and understand the point he’s making.
    The point he's making is moot. The Tickets are used to buy entry to earn the Rewards they're giving us. They took it one step further.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    Did anybody get compensation?

Pikolu said:

The point he's making is moot. The Tickets are used to buy entry to earn the Rewards they're giving us. They took it one step further.

His point is that some alliances are being given rewards for Raids without having to do the work or spend those tickets. So all alliances should be refunded the tickets they used to enter Raids if we are giving some alliances rewards for nothing.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

They put a latest post up saying they gonna resend today as they had to remove the bugged one as couldnt be claimed
  • YükleyeniyorYükleyeniyor Member Posts: 3
    Hatan telefisi hatalı kabam iyice amatörleşiyorsun iyimisin kabam
    Gerekli müdahaleleri yapmam gerekiyor oyunun ilk gününden beri böyle hatalar ne kadar acemisiniz
  • YükleyeniyorYükleyeniyor Member Posts: 3
    Artık birşey demiyorum güzel etkinlikler getirseniz bile bu tip sorunlar yüzünden kaç kişi oyunu bıraktı haberiniz varmı umrunuzdamı acaba
    BigBlueOx said:

I don't think Kabam has clocked in for the day yet. Hopefully it'll come in the next few hours.