Who's a champ that you've ranked up or that you enjoy that isn't a "good" champion?

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★

Serpent when ramped up is a lot of fun on offence.

That's true, someone suggested Serpant in Act 9.1 power gain path, i tried him for first time and was so fun. He sp1 spam works really well against fantman.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I enjoy my 7 star Hawkeye

He will be my first r3, if my T6CC from act 9 aims out.
    Chadeye right there
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

i would say squirrel girl but she is the best champ in the game

My most wanted champion when I started playing the game. I think the time has come for her to no longer need 40 hits to do decent damage. Her damage would not be broken in today's current meta. No need for her to rely on 40 hits for the instant bleed. Her utility is very good just a mini buff removing the need for 40 hits and longer bleed duration would make her really good.
    I think she needs sig 200 correct?
    Yes she does, I wish she didn't because currently she'd suck as a 7*. Her sig allows her to refresh instead of losing her bleeds when she knocks the opponent down after 40 hits. 70% at sig 200
    Ashacekar said:

I like my trophy 7* civil warrior. It took me heavy AQ grind to get him so very dearly to me. He has all the basic tech utilities but folks still treat his as worst which isn't true. He has armour up, power burn, heal block, power drain, 4 armour ups grant full immunity to bleed and poison, many furies. He also works on any basic tech path.
    I treat him like a baby society rejected. Though probably won't R2 him. 😅

His playstyle is kinda clunky though
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,757 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

My most wanted champion when I started playing the game. I think the time has come for her to no longer need 40 hits to do decent damage. Her damage would not be broken in today's current meta. No need for her to rely on 40 hits for the instant bleed. Her utility is very good just a mini buff removing the need for 40 hits and longer bleed duration would make her really good.
    Yes she does, I wish she didn't because currently she'd suck as a 7*. Her sig allows her to refresh instead of losing her bleeds when she knocks the opponent down after 40 hits. 70% at sig 200
    She needs to have a new sig called unbeatable and she gets every immunity/ cant die mechanic
    Bendy said:

NONYABIZZ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

She needs to have a new sig called unbeatable and she gets every immunity/ cant die mechanic
    Skill Serpent? Skill Hercules?
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

NONYABIZZ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Cant she be both?
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

NONYABIZZ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Cant she be both?
    She can.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,282 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ashacekar said:

I like my trophy 7* civil warrior. It took me heavy AQ grind to get him so very dearly to me. He has all the basic tech utilities but folks still treat his as worst which isn't true. He has armour up, power burn, heal block, power drain, 4 armour ups grant full immunity to bleed and poison, many furies. He also works on any basic tech path.

Also needing to sacrifice his immunity utility for damage. Which isn't a good tradeoff.
    Kabam messed up with him. Civil Warrior doesn't have his own identity as a champion
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    Bendy said:

NONYABIZZ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Yes because if you really think about it.. since Lockheed can MAGICALLY grant kitty immunity to Incinerate, why can't tippy toe(the unbeatable squirrel 🐿️) protect squirrel girl from every dot in the game.
    It just doesn't make sense. Kabam once again not staying true to the comics 😒
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Arcade

He's so fun
    NONYABIZZ said:

Bendy said:

NONYABIZZ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Yes because if you really think about it.. since Lockheed can MAGICALLY grant kitty immunity to Incinerate, why can't tippy toe(the unbeatable squirrel 🐿️) protect squirrel girl from every dot in the game.
    It just doesn't make sense. Kabam once again not staying true to the comics 😒
    Tippy op lets make it happen
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Antman, people **** on him but when used properly he is a beast. He crushes fights easily as long as you can poison someone
    Terra said:

EdisonLaw said:

Ashacekar said:

Also needing to sacrifice his immunity utility for damage. Which isn't a good tradeoff.
    Kabam messed up with him. Civil Warrior doesn't have his own identity as a champion
    Which is a bummer since he looks cool

Antman, people **** on him but when used properly he is a beast. He crushes fights easily as long as you can poison someone

Plus he is a time stall on defense without a counter
  • LittlePeteLittlePete Member Posts: 51
    I took Ikaris to r5a sig 200, love being able to just spam specials and then let incinerate tick them down. He’s loads of fun
  • SwaggkillerZ18SwaggkillerZ18 Member Posts: 4
    I've only been ranking up meta characters but recently stopped and started ranking up characters i like. Currently working on iron fist and captain america
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 178 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme. She's overlooked and overshadowed, but I still really like the animations and she isn't THAT bad.
    JMORG1111 said:

Sorcerer Supreme. She's overlooked and overshadowed, but I still really like the animations and she isn't THAT bad.

She’s a decent Serpent counter

Arcade

He's so fun

Plus he’s not bad on defense, prefights are quite useful, etc

These are legitimately the five champs I have the most fun with in the game. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be ignoring a lot of meta options to R3 Sorcerer and Venompool soon.

Abs Man synergy?
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 232 ★★

Still waiting for that Rhino (Science Juggernaut) buff.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    I r3d my unawakened prowler because I liked him so much. Like him so much I opened a titan today to try to dupe him rather then waiting, even with the duds currently in the pool (still some really good champs in there, even with sable polluting the pool) and actually got him.
    Ortoun said:

I r3d my unawakened prowler because I liked him so much. Like him so much I opened a titan today to try to dupe him rather then waiting, even with the duds currently in the pool (still some really good champs in there, even with sable polluting the pool) and actually got him.

Prowler is good and meta relevant
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ortoun said:

Prowler is good and meta relevant
    I think he is good, but I see people sh*tting on him on here all the time.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    Punisher 2099, although some of the cooks I've gotten with him make me question anyone calling him bad lol

Punisher 2099, although some of the cooks I've gotten with him make me question anyone calling him bad lol

Him becoming a 7 star has definitely made him more popular