Who's a champ that you've ranked up or that you enjoy that isn't a "good" champion?

124»

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,818 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

EdisonLaw said:

Ortoun said:

I r3d my unawakened prowler because I liked him so much. Like him so much I opened a titan today to try to dupe him rather then waiting, even with the duds currently in the pool (still some really good champs in there, even with sable polluting the pool) and actually got him.

Prowler is good and meta relevant
    I think he is good, but I see people sh*tting on him on here all the time.
    Only people who are 100% focused on Battlegrounds. He's more than decent.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    The last part of the title is very confusing like if I have ranked up a champ then it means the champ would have something which made me rank that champ not just because the champ is bad and I ranked them up because of that
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★

I've been enjoying this oft-overlooked Skill champ since pulling her in the recent Event:

Being able to have almost permanently active Unblockable + Guaranteed Crits is a hugely overlooked ability that lets you bypass a load of annoying abilities. And damage isn't an issue - if you use a Winter Soldier relic so that you can refresh her Coldsnap, it's not hard to get 300-350,000 damage from an SP2-SP1 rotation

Plus the cruelty stat focus
    Terra said:

smdam38 said:

Mordo is an interesting one.
    I feel like he’s slept on a bit since his buff.

He hits hard, heals alot, and has good utility. He's really slept on. And still defensively annoying.

Plus that dupe gives him massive energy resist, perfect for Serpent
    But after forgetting about title I want to say I love og Guillotine she has the potential to be everyone champ if they play her right
    The only thing which can make her relevant again would her release as 7 Star soon before more op mystics join the pool

Even though I don't use her much lately I don't think there will be a champ ever released in this game who can takeaway the no.1 spot for og Guillotine in my heart

But after forgetting about title I want to say I love og Guillotine she has the potential to be everyone champ if they play her right
    The only thing which can make her relevant again would her release as 7 Star soon before more op mystics join the pool

Even though I don't use her much lately I don't think there will be a champ ever released in this game who can takeaway the no.1 spot for og Guillotine in my heart

She’s fun but I feel like she’s missing some reliable buff control, otherwise she’d be a perfect champ
    I agree she is missing buff control but when deathless Guillotine was not released I was expecting this in her kit instead of og kit
    If I was the designer i would have did this with deathless Guillotine
    100% bleed debuff on every crit she lands

She heals 1% of all damage taken by opponent.Healing increased by 1% more for every soul she has maximum of 20% of all damage taken by opponent
    Heavy attack applies bleed curse for 15 sec( 10 sec currently)

When opponent is inflicted with her personal debuff or she and her opponent loses 5% hp she gains one soul charges
    Soul charges max out at 20 charges

Pre fight to use either rupture or bleed debuff in fight

Sp1 grants a nullification aura passive for 10 sec nullify opponent buff every 2 sec and spent 10 soul and increase duration for additional 10 sec

Sp2 applies spectre reducing healing 200% for 10 sec consume 10 soul to increase spectre duration to 20 sec

Sp3 applies a degen passive dealing 0 damage for 30 sec and consume 10 soul charges to increase duration till 40 sec
    Till this degen passive is active instead of bleed or rupture applies degen debuff to the opponent

Signature ability
    If opponent is immune or purifies her personal debuff she inflict degen passive instead with 40- 120% of it's original potency
    If opponent has atleast one of her personal debuff/passive they suffer -45% to 80% ability power rate
  • OscarBitTDMOscarBitTDM Member Posts: 10
    Hit Monkey, Star Lord, Black Widow DO, OG Storm, Goldpool, Annihilis and Dragon man are all criminally underrated.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★

Hit Monkey, Star Lord, Black Widow DO, OG Storm, Goldpool, Annihilis and Dragon man are all criminally underrated.

Agree with most of this but need some info on goldpool.
    What makes him good?
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
    Rogue.
    Her SP1 doesn't recover enough health unless it's the node where basic attacks deal no damage but SP deal 400%.
    But she still fun to play with.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Agree with most of this but need some info on goldpool.
    What makes him good?
    The post is about champs u like that isnt good and he isnt good but some players like him
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    Another champ i like is due to grass and its captain britain watching some britain gameplay i started using mine loved her and since then ive been a betsy fan
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    I will rank up my Octopus 6 stars to use on BG and prove he is amazing
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    edited September 16
    Ercarret said:

I just ranked up Mordo. I'm really excited to make use of him. Also solves the "Who should I use my 6* Ghost Rider relic on?" question that I've been wrestling with lately.

Sandman is another champ that doesn't get the love he deserves. He was one of my most used champions for 9.1 exploration.

Use on mojo
    And sandman doesn't get love because 2 month later, Dust arrived,
    Same immunities, impressive damage, counters skill class and is such an OP defender with unavoidable damage and also lags enemies phones ✅