Rate ⭐ Crystal Cleaning Event

2»

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    5 ⭐
    Im actually with more contribution to the event than the whole community and I cant get my new rewards....

So....

Everyone helps everyone

Pleeeeaseeeeeee
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    1 ⭐
    We are not even going to make all of the milestones, and the rewards are not even good.
    5 ⭐
    BeastDad said:

We are not even going to make all of the milestones, and the rewards are not even good.

To a lot of Summoners Tier 2 Dust is.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★
    2 ⭐

Im actually with more contribution to the event than the whole community and I cant get my new rewards....

So....

Everyone helps everyone

Pleeeeaseeeeeee

What makes you think you've put in more than everyone else?
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,209 ★★★★
    1 ⭐
    The rewards are pathetic. The crystals I hold onto are useful. What they are giving as rewards are useless to anyone who has gotten passed uncollected.
    Fairly obvious they don't want to help upper tier players and don't want to risk over rewarding new and lower tier players.
    Only problem with that is, the rewards are geared for players who have practically no crystals hoarded compared to the upper tier players.
    Should I/we carry lower tier players to low tier rewards in exchange for sacrificing useful items? Like we don't find ourselves carrying dead wood all the time in every alliance below plat or master?
    I hit the minimum and continue to open the crystals I always open, but I am done opening crystals to help a bunch of players that don't have enough crystals to open to actually hit a couple achievements on their own.
    The responsibility of hitting the top achievements rest with those who gain the least.

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    2 ⭐

So....

Everyone helps everyone

Pleeeeaseeeeeee

He put 400-500, so about half of the min requirement of 1000 for all milestones most people put...
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★
    2 ⭐

So....

Everyone helps everyone

Pleeeeaseeeeeee

He put 400-500, so about half of the min requirement of 1000 for all milestones most people put...
    Yeah, I saw that. My guess is they hit the participation button which shows your alliance and friends and their contributions. So if he's #1, then both he and everyone he knows are failing the rest of us.
  • ControversyControversy Member Posts: 9
    edited September 18
    3 ⭐
    Rap said:

The rewards are pathetic. The crystals I hold onto are useful. What they are giving as rewards are useless to anyone who has gotten passed uncollected.
    Fairly obvious they don't want to help upper tier players and don't want to risk over rewarding new and lower tier players.
    Only problem with that is, the rewards are geared for players who have practically no crystals hoarded compared to the upper tier players.
    Should I/we carry lower tier players to low tier rewards in exchange for sacrificing useful items? Like we don't find ourselves carrying dead wood all the time in every alliance below plat or master?
    I hit the minimum and continue to open the crystals I always open, but I am done opening crystals to help a bunch of players that don't have enough crystals to open to actually hit a couple achievements on their own.
    The responsibility of hitting the top achievements rest with those who gain the least.

I think that's the point. It's weird that I'm not seeing anyone talk about this but I'm they did state in the stream the event was a way to clear out some data within the game. And if you read the announcement they sent in the in-game mail about this event it states that once the event is over some crystals will auto open, and the real question is which ones are they gonna open but I agree that not giving progression specific rewards was a miss by kabam
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    I had zero crystals when the event started. I've opened everything I've acquired since then no matter what it was. I'm already at 700 give or take. Hitting the minimum 1k isn't an issue even for people with no stash of crystals. The rewards aren't top tier, but they are fair for an all realm event. Could they be better? Sure. But remember, this was only a test run. The next time things will be better in all categories. ( hopefully).
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,298 Guardian
    Fo_WiNK said:

DNA3000 said:

Fo_WiNK said:

But if one of the goals is to reduce the amount of hoarded crystals

Both events were intended to be fun for the community, and if you aren't having fun helping out your fellow players, then it is probably not for you.

Not sure you understood my post?

Never said I didn’t want to help out other players and the community - I’ve actually opened a couple thousand crystals?!

Never said I wasn’t having fun?!

Never said I felt aggrieved opening the crystals for this event?!

Never said that this was all about reducing crystal inventories?!

Actually said my main thing was about having items you don’t need go into overflow - and that relates to opening crystals in general even outside this event?!

My comment about reducing crystal inventories was only a small part of the post and was prefaced by the important word “IF”?!

And I included that to try to offer a helpful suggestion that could be taken as just a helpful comment or completely ignored?!

My post was not a negative one about the event being terrible etc etc and that it should’ve been better etc etc?!

I did after all say it was ok and gave it 3* rather than 1* that I would’ve done if I was actually like you seem to be implying posting a critical negative post about the event?!

I was purely saying that the event was ok and offering what i thought would make the event even better in future from my own personal perspective as a hypothetical?!

And my final comment was purely my impression of why people may be hoarding and not opening their crystals in the game in general and not even related to the event?! (Not wanting things going into overflow). It was not me trying to diminish the event?! As i said originally and here - for me the event was ok and not terrible?!

Your post in response makes out that I was being negative and critical, that I ignorantly thought and stated this was all about reducing crystal stashes and failing (neglecting the important carefully chosen words of “But if …” which was my attempt in trying to imply that the following would be a suggestion for a hypothetical situation?!), and …

the worst part and the reason why I’m taking offence - your post implies that I was aggrieved to be begrudgingly forced to open crystals because I’m a sour loner who does not want to help out anyone else?!

From a forum guardian to someone new to forums - I thought your post was inconsiderate in it’s wording, and ill-informed in criticising someone for perceptions that were far from the truth?!

You could’ve easily asked me and clarified with different wording and phrasing before posting about “if I wasn’t having fun helping out my fellow players then the event wasn’t for me” ?!

I thought it was very poor?! It doesn’t do much to encourage people new to continue to use the forums?
    I thought I was pretty clear about what I was responding to, insofar as I actually quoted it.
  • Fo_WiNKFo_WiNK Member Posts: 10
    3 ⭐
    DNA3000 said:

Fo_WiNK said:

DNA3000 said:

Fo_WiNK said:

But if one of the goals is to reduce the amount of hoarded crystals

Both events were intended to be fun for the community, and if you aren't having fun helping out your fellow players, then it is probably not for you.

Not sure you understood my post?

Never said I didn’t want to help out other players and the community - I’ve actually opened a couple thousand crystals?!

Never said I wasn’t having fun?!

Never said I felt aggrieved opening the crystals for this event?!

Never said that this was all about reducing crystal inventories?!

Actually said my main thing was about having items you don’t need go into overflow - and that relates to opening crystals in general even outside this event?!

My comment about reducing crystal inventories was only a small part of the post and was prefaced by the important word “IF”?!

And I included that to try to offer a helpful suggestion that could be taken as just a helpful comment or completely ignored?!

My post was not a negative one about the event being terrible etc etc and that it should’ve been better etc etc?!

I did after all say it was ok and gave it 3* rather than 1* that I would’ve done if I was actually like you seem to be implying posting a critical negative post about the event?!

I was purely saying that the event was ok and offering what i thought would make the event even better in future from my own personal perspective as a hypothetical?!

And my final comment was purely my impression of why people may be hoarding and not opening their crystals in the game in general and not even related to the event?! (Not wanting things going into overflow). It was not me trying to diminish the event?! As i said originally and here - for me the event was ok and not terrible?!

Your post in response makes out that I was being negative and critical, that I ignorantly thought and stated this was all about reducing crystal stashes and failing (neglecting the important carefully chosen words of “But if …” which was my attempt in trying to imply that the following would be a suggestion for a hypothetical situation?!), and …

the worst part and the reason why I’m taking offence - your post implies that I was aggrieved to be begrudgingly forced to open crystals because I’m a sour loner who does not want to help out anyone else?!

From a forum guardian to someone new to forums - I thought your post was inconsiderate in it’s wording, and ill-informed in criticising someone for perceptions that were far from the truth?!

You could’ve easily asked me and clarified with different wording and phrasing before posting about “if I wasn’t having fun helping out my fellow players then the event wasn’t for me” ?!

I thought it was very poor?! It doesn’t do much to encourage people new to continue to use the forums?
    I thought I was pretty clear about what I was responding to, insofar as I actually quoted it.
    Wow?! Think you still don’t understand my original post and especially think you don’t understand my reply?! Did you read them carefully?! The impression given to me is no because this reply from you does absolutely nothing to actually address the issues and concerns I raised in my reply?!

Quoting something does not mean you understand the intentions behind what you quoted?!

And so the same could be said of me to your post - but do you even remotely see or understand how in the wording in your reply post you have either callously and/or ignorantly made insinuations about my intentions and worse - my character?! It’s arguably bordering on defamatory?!

And this one line reply that does not even remotely address the issues I raised in my reply post and reiterated above strikes me as dismissive and arrogant and gives me the impression you didn’t even bother to read my reply post with due consideration?!

It probably shows me there’s possibly not much point trying to continue this sort of conversation?!

Thanks for helping to make the forums a warm and welcoming place?! It’s reminded me why I waited so very long to join the forums and why I’m likely to once again give the forums a very wide berth moving forward into the future?! It’s very much appreciated!!
    5 ⭐

So....

Everyone helps everyone

Pleeeeaseeeeeee

Lol...no... My bad.
    What I mean is that my contribution is ahead of the whole community cleansing Crystals.

And got another Tier 1 Dust today, but as I open more crystals, im still ahead, waiting.

Understood?