Initial Thoughts On Shathra?

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★

What are your initial thoughts on Shathra?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    She got two big advantages, by countering serpent and maestro.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    one of only champs i love her animations
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    She looks good
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    I'm watching Lagacy's stream right now
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVpJ2Eo9uU

He said Shathra is a really good counter to Serpent and Maestro, but outside of that she is alright.

Hey that looks nothing like Blob

That's Xenomorph Blob
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    She's the first 6* I've used catalysts on to take to r5 in probably over a year.

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    edited September 18

I think shes kinda ass tbh

Havent had much excitement using her. Power steal seems average at best.
    She does okay damage

She’s far from ass lmao. Good damage and a pretty good counter to some annoying cosmics
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    I like mine. Appears currently to be a niche cosmic destroyer, but definitely doesn’t disappoint there against some of the most nettlesome cosmics.

Other applications may pop up once she gets more use. But for now, satisfied customer.

Dr. Zola
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited September 18
    Really stuck with deciding on getting her early-access or saving the coin and waiting until Titan pool swaps over since I’ll have a few to open, including a Nexus.

I already have the saga resources to max her out and take to r5, but I feel my luck will be pulling her as a 7* when pool changes and the 6* will have no more use. Nick’s review stated she was actually just as viable without her awakened ability since it’s questing focused, so an unawakened 7* with stat focus at r3 would obviously be ideal, and I wasted $100 for nothing lol

Really stuck with deciding on getting her early-access or saving the coin and waiting until Titan pool swaps over since I’ll have a few to open, including a Nexus.

I already have the saga resources to max her out and take to r5, but I feel my luck will be pulling her as a 7* when pool changes and the 6* will have no more use. Nick’s review stated she was actually just as viable without her awakened ability since it’s questing focused, so an unawakened 7* with stat focus at r3 would obviously be ideal, and I wasted $100 for nothing lol

Personally, I’d wait. I don’t think she’s that earth shattering, especially if you already have Serpent/Maestro counters like SymSup, Chavez.

Counter point: One thing that gets played down is her synergies, which look to be great for some of the Spider champs. But probably not enough to justify early access vs. end of year stuff.

Dr. Zola
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    edited September 18
    DrZola said:

Personally, I’d wait. I don’t think she’s that earth shattering, especially if you already have Serpent/Maestro counters like SymSup, Chavez.

Counter point: One thing that gets played down is her synergies, which look to be great for some of the Spider champs. But probably not enough to justify early access vs. end of year stuff.

Dr. Zola
    Personally I think I’m going to pick her up. My 7* mystic roster is my weakest, I’m somewhat lacking in Serptent/Maestro counters, the synergies with my R3 ham, and a few (admittedly low probability) shots at her as a 7* plus the guaranteed 6*. Also a bit putting my money where my mouth is as I voted for her from the start. Heck, the SGwen synergy might make me thinking about R2’ng her. A 7* team of Shatra, SpiderHam, SGwen, Peni, and Mysterio would be kind of fun.

Going to wait as few more days / watch a few more videos before I make the final call.

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Personally I think I’m going to pick her up. My 7* mystic roster is my weakest, I’m somewhat lacking in Serptent/Maestro counters, the synergies with my R3 ham, and a few (admittedly low probability) shots at her as a 7* plus the guaranteed 6*. Also a bit putting my money where my mouth is as I voted for her from the start. Heck, the SGwen synergy might make me thinking about R2’ng her. A 7* team of Shatra, SpiderHam, SGwen, Peni, and Mysterio would be kind of fun.

Going to wait as few more days / watch a few more videos before I make the final call.
    That’s what I think is slept on—effects on “good” spider champs like Gwen and—if his buff comes through—Punk.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Her synergies and wasp totems do look useful in like war and such. Poison immunity for hazard shift especially