Agatha All Along thread

OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
Noticed no one's talking about the series, and as I've seen other threads about Marvel projects, thought I'd make one for this.

So, any theories yet, because I have a few.

(I don't care if you won't watch it, keep it to yourself, this is for people who will be watching)

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★
    edited September 20
    Will watch on my friends acc eventually but don't mind seeing spoilers tbh cuz I can't watch soon
    I am mainly just waiting for the last episodes post credit scene tbh with you
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★

Noticed no one's talking about the series, and as I've seen other threads about Marvel projects, thought I'd make one for this.

(I don't care if you won't watch it, keep it to yourself, this is for people who will be watching)

Im watching weekly so i can theorise back in the wandavision days

But theories to me im thinking is 2015 run mainly about the ending of the run that might happen in show
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Noticed no one's talking about the series

Did you stop to think there was a reason why no one is talking about it
    Guess you could leave your snarky comments out of this one, if you could only hold yourself
    edited September 20

So is it good? Or nah? Cause it looks like trash

Catchy tune its the witches road its interesting as so many theories due to the road and the magic it has also it has aubrey plaza who is always a mystery
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    I saw a good theory based on the ending of Wandavision when she had defeated Agatha and Agatha sorta begs for her life she tells Wanda “you’re gonna need me” and Wanda replies that she knows how to find her. With the mystery of the Scarlet Witch’s fate in MOM, this could somehow be Wanda’s doing. Maybe Wanda isn’t dead (Rio I think said the SW was “gone”, a specific word to use) and needs a powered Agatha’s help to return.

Anyway liking the show a lot.

I saw a good theory based on the ending of Wandavision when she had defeated Agatha and Agatha sorta begs for her life she tells Wanda “you’re gonna need me” and Wanda replies that she knows how to find her. With the mystery of the Scarlet Witch’s fate in MOM, this could somehow be Wanda’s doing. Maybe Wanda isn’t dead (Rio I think said the SW was “gone”, a specific word to use) and needs a powered Agatha’s help to return.

Anyway liking the show a lot.

And asking she knows where she is when needed also could be clue pointing agatha in a direction to find her
    All I want is for them to retcon quicksilver and say that he has the opposite of chaos magic or smth and he can come back to life SOMEHOW. And he gets a HUUUGE speed and damage boost
    It is good actually.
    My theory about Teen
    He's probably Wiccan, pretending he wants power and wants to bring Wanda back, but he can't let Agatha know that, so he lied to her. He probably was the one who put "Wanda's" body there, he tried to bring her back but couldn't bring her alive just teleport her corpse so Agatha could see her and free Herself from the spell, which is why he had to do it

It is good actually.

My theory about Teen
    He's probably Wiccan, pretending he wants power and wants to bring Wanda back, but he can't let Agatha know that, so he lied to her. He probably was the one who put "Wanda's" body there, he tried to bring her back but couldn't bring her alive just teleport her corpse so Agatha could see her and free Herself from the spell, which is why he had to do it
    Would make sense since
    they said the body magically appeared there with no traces so had to be magic interesting hmm now im more interested also makes sense why maybe she cant hear him or know anything about him since a spell block

All I want is for them to retcon quicksilver and say that he has the opposite of chaos magic or smth and he can come back to life SOMEHOW. And he gets a HUUUGE speed and damage boost

I don't understand why Marvel got rid of Quicksilver so fast, Flash been doing bad on live action for so many years now, that was the chance to use a actual good speedster, they had no problem bringing Namor while Aquaman was on
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Who's the villain?
    EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

Probs Aubrey plaza from what I've heard, think she's a mystery character
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,543 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

Agatha?
    edited September 20

I don't understand why Marvel got rid of Quicksilver so fast, Flash been doing bad on live action for so many years now, that was the chance to use a actual good speedster, they had no problem bringing Namor while Aquaman was on
    Agree with ur point, but fyi early seasons of flash were aight. Think killing quicksilver had something to do with fox but speed was in wandavasion (albeit as a child) and deadpool and wolverine is canon so I don't see what's stopping them
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 897 ★★★★

I mean we already kind have that in mcoc, 15 hit basic combo is crazy

I think due to fox deal they had in placed like in days of future past they said he had a sister but never said a name and couldnt since wanda was being used in mcu and qs had to die in mcu since was gonna be used in the fox universe but i hope now they revive him thats another theory i have like maybe he will also return
    edited September 20
    EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

Technically they all are but this is just a witches road story so no one unless u want to class agatha it for the show haha

EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

It be a great reveal if she was the shadow king if u know u know
    I feel like we gonna somehow get swordmaster as iron fist at the end of the witches road, and kun lun will actually be on the other side of the big door all the demons were behind in shang chi, where his mother's village was. If I am right everyone has to r5 and ascend yellowjacket, toad and stealth spidey
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

I heard it's potentially Morgaine Le Fay
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

Oooo that be cool
    EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

I believe it might be Nicholas Scratch, Agatha's son. She has a lock of his hair on the necklace, and Jennifer talks about a child sacrifice plus the room of a child on Agnes Detective. In the comics he's not only in charge but one of the Salem Seven, they did change them for the series, but lives in New Salem, an occult city for witches in Salem, I thing he might play a bigger role than what they showed so far.
    Forgot to mention, he and the Seven go after Agatha and put her on trial she had to be saved by the Fantastic Four, and then was captured again and burned at the stake by the seven while they fought Wanda
    edited September 21
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

That would be good
    Edit : OMG I KNOW WHO THE VILLAIN IS (I think). I'm pretty sure its that one villain from the midnight suns comic. And you had all the characters from strange academy and it was just such a vibe comic and it had diff timelines etc and was just so good. Le fay is a much more interesting character though and could help introduce mutants. Maybe the way they could explain hatred of mutants is for the arrakan mutants to have done something terrible like what scarlet witch did in cao America civil war so they don't trust any mutants including krakoans
    At the end of that comic, Agatha harkness steals the villains power and becomes young again which is why I think this

EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

I believe it might be Nicholas Scratch, Agatha's son. She has a lock of his hair on the necklace, and Jennifer talks about a child sacrifice plus the room of a child on Agnes Detective. In the comics he's not only in charge but one of the Salem Seven, they did change them for the series, but lives in New Salem, an occult city for witches in Salem, I thing he might play a bigger role than what they showed so far.
    I think the salem seven are differemt from the comics as i believe scarletwitchuldates on twitter said they are the daughters of the salem coven agatha drained back in the day also makes sense since about the sacrifice if she did sacrifice him then he cant be with the salem seven but they still could be the villain or theres something else with them and no real villain since u dont always need a villain when all of them are basically villains