Agatha All Along thread

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,236 ★★★★★
    The business with Wanda's body was all in the spell Agatha was in. There was no body. Remember, Teen was asking why she kept looking at the painting - IE one on the wall in her house. Teen told her the photos of the body were of someone's garden.

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★

The business with Wanda's body was all in the spell Agatha was in. There was no body. Remember, Teen was asking why she kept looking at the painting - IE one on the wall in her house. Teen told her the photos of the body were of someone's garden.

I think whats she seeing is what wanda wants her to see
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    No Wanda
    No watch

Simple
  • Mooro85Mooro85 Member Posts: 32
    The teen I think is actually Wiccan.
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

Probs Aubrey plaza from what I've heard, think she's a mystery character
    It be a great reveal if she was the shadow king if u know u know
    I've seen many theories about who she could be, like Blackheart, the Shadow King, even Mephisto himself, but in my opinion, the most likely ones are Enchantress and Morgan Le Fay.
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

Probs Aubrey plaza from what I've heard, think she's a mystery character
    It be a great reveal if she was the shadow king if u know u know
    I've seen many theories about who she could be, like Blackheart, the Shadow King, even Mephisto himself, but in my opinion, the most likely ones are Enchantress and Morgan Le Fay.
    Who ever it is shes really playing it be a cool reveal
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★
    edited September 21
    Mooro85 said:

I agree
    Mooro85 said:

Lets just wait on the reveals so it can be exciting but most likely is the case
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,376 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

It is good actually.

My theory about Teen
    He's probably Wiccan, pretending he wants power and wants to bring Wanda back, but he can't let Agatha know that, so he lied to her. He probably was the one who put "Wanda's" body there, he tried to bring her back but couldn't bring her alive just teleport her corpse so Agatha could see her and free Herself from the spell, which is why he had to do it
    Would make sense since
    they said the body magically appeared there with no traces so had to be magic interesting hmm now im more interested also makes sense why maybe she cant hear him or know anything about him since a spell block
    Wanda all along. She is doing this to hide Wiccan till he manage to get what he want in the Witcher path.

Loved this "independent" Marvel Series(till now)...

Also, you may watch New Rockstars or Screencrush yt video, already with Ep. 1/2 Easter eggs and explanations 👍

Bendy said:

It is good actually.

My theory about Teen
    He's probably Wiccan, pretending he wants power and wants to bring Wanda back, but he can't let Agatha know that, so he lied to her. He probably was the one who put "Wanda's" body there, he tried to bring her back but couldn't bring her alive just teleport her corpse so Agatha could see her and free Herself from the spell, which is why he had to do it
    Would make sense since
    they said the body magically appeared there with no traces so had to be magic interesting hmm now im more interested also makes sense why maybe she cant hear him or know anything about him since a spell block
    Wanda all along. She is doing this to hide Wiccan till he manage to get what he want in the Witcher path.

Loved this "independent" Marvel Series(till now)...

Also, you may watch New Rockstars or Screencrush yt video, already with Ep. 1/2 Easter eggs and explanations 👍
    I watch them just to see easter eggs and theories i kinda like these shows where u can theorise especially due to the witches road is a cool thing that anything can happen like in comics it brought agatha from the dead back
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I hate waiting week to week for TV shows. So waiting for all 9 episodes to be out then watch.

Are you 12? How did you cope in the days of linear broadcast TV before catch-up services were a thing?

God, you'd've been fun to live with back in the 1970s or early 80s before everyone had a VCR and could tape a show, so if you missed it, you were completely f**ked unless they ever re-ran the show.

Kids today.
    Brother I'm 38. I hated it then too. If you had plans or missed an episode, you were screwed until reruns a year or two later.
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 243 ★★

Buttehrs said:

I hate waiting week to week for TV shows. So waiting for all 9 episodes to be out then watch.

Are you 12? How did you cope in the days of linear broadcast TV before catch-up services were a thing?

God, you'd've been fun to live with back in the 1970s or early 80s before everyone had a VCR and could tape a show, so if you missed it, you were completely f**ked unless they ever re-ran the show.

Kids today.
    Are you calling someone a kid because they are choosing to wait and binge a show? Weird
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 266 ★★
    edited September 21
    I just finished the two episodes right now. I never watched Wandavision and MoM, but I do know that Wanda got the Darkhold from Wandavision and she died in MoM based on what I've read online about it. Someone said that Wandavision only gives context to the first episode, but the rest doesn't require prior knowledge of other movies/series. I gotta say that I agree.

From the first episode, I assumed the Agatha character is the villain of the Wandavision series due to the Agatha all along song memes and Wanda apparently trapped her in a town to live a normal life as a detective.

Not a lot has happened since its just beginning of course, but I'm interested about what's the deal with Teen and what kind of challenges they'll face in the road. People are already saying Teen is Wiccan and I personally don't know about the character apart from being a part of the young avengers and being the son of the scarlet witch, but I'm looking forward to where they'll go with him and how they'll reveal him in the first place if true. Not a lot to say about it currently, but it's interesting.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,376 ★★★★
    Trek26 said:

Buttehrs said:

Kids today.
    Are you calling someone a kid because they are choosing to wait and binge a show? Weird
    Yeah...this one thinks is the supreme being of Universe

And series producer Kevin Feige may want to put only 1 or 2 episodes per week, because of Internet fans, if not, everyone would know the finale weeks before and the series interest would go down to zero...
    Trek26 said:

Buttehrs said:

Kids today.
    I'm calling him a kid for whining about what was standard practice for fifty plus years and what people had to put with, versus the privilege of binging shows in the past 12 years or so.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★

Trek26 said:

Buttehrs said:

Kids today.
    I'm calling him a kid for whining about what was standard practice for fifty plus years and what people had to put with, versus the privilege of binging shows in the past 12 years or so.
    I respectfully disagree with your sentiment. Just because something was standard practise a couple of years ago doesn't mean not having it now should be normalised. If I break my phone should I say I'm not getting a new one because years ago people didn't have mobile phones? I understand that isn't the point you are making but its the same reasoning if I'm correct
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    I think he can't reveal info about himself just cuz technically he's not supposed to exist... his existence was bound to Wanda's hex, then it was gone, as he was. And now he's back
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★

So is it good? Or nah? Cause it looks like trash

So far it's my favourite Disney plus show relative to the amount of episodes
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    So far it's my favourite Disney plus show relative to the amount of episodes, but it really is just proving the point that the best Disney plus marvel shows are the ones that just try and do what legion already did but not as good lol

I think he can't reveal info about himself just cuz technically he's not supposed to exist... his existence was bound to Wanda's hex, then it was gone, as he was. And now he's back

Just like the comics but difference here is agatha has still a spell bound where she cant hear any details about him
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited September 21
    I believe Sharon aka Ms Hart might die next episode, and from where her body is buried comes out Rio Vidal

Also there's a scene on the trailer that Rio says, "The bodies are piling up Agatha" which means all the coven besides Teen, will eventually die by the hands of Agatha. My theory is that they will all realize the fact that their powers are gone because of Agatha, like the Coral witch mother of Alice didn't disappear on the Road, Agatha might have killed her
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★

Trek26 said:

Buttehrs said:

Kids today.
    Me when things are more convenient now and technology progresses 😡
    Which is why we see the scene with Agatha with power glowing a Salmon color, which is Alice's power

Also there's a scene on the trailer that Rio says, "The bodies are piling up Agatha" which means all the coven besides Teen, will eventually die by the hands of Agatha. My theory is that they will all realize the fact that their powers are gone because of Agatha, like the Coral witch mother of Alice didn't disappear on the Road, Agatha might have killed her

Issue about this is jennifer kale we see her come from the ground so i dont think they die i think rio wants to make agatha believe they die since shes a green witch like nature
    Bendy said:

Issue about this is jennifer kale we see her come from the ground so i dont think they die i think rio wants to make agatha believe they die since shes a green witch like nature
    Interesting
  • chicachica Member Posts: 17
    EdisonLaw said:

Who's the villain?

the cat..;-)
    well, well, well... That was an interesting episode.

Casual name-drop very well done.

I no longer believe Teen is Billy/Wiccan.
    I think he's Nicholas Scratch.

Wonder if the cast had fun shooting that water slide bit...

well, well, well... That was an interesting episode.

Casual name-drop very well done.

I no longer believe Teen is Billy/Wiccan.

I think he's Nicholas Scratch.

Wonder if the cast had fun shooting that water slide bit...
    I need more i want to know who
    placed the sigil on him who done that spell i need more

The episode looked so fun