How is this possible?

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
So the below picture is my prestige with 1 r3 duped relic, 4 r2 3/4 being duped

Then I take up a r2 duped relic making all my top 5 relics duped and my prestige drops 50 damn points? Wtf Kabam

This needs fixing, the only reason I bothered to rank any relics was for that extra prestige and now its somehow dropped me below the minimum.

Comments

• WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Champion prestige is what matters anyway, nobody counts relic prestige

Everyone counts relic prestige, falls under total prestige which is what affects alliance prestige overall
    Prestige only matters when your in the top alliances. For everyone else below the top 20 in aq, it's junk.
    I'm in a top 30 ally, and being below alliance minimum is a reason to be kicked unfortunately.

Either way, I'm chasing prestige as are many others and this is a hindrance
    Yeh I'm seeing a lot of agree on 'prestige is irrelevant' and disagrees on me saying the opposite?

I don't really care who agrees, it's a bug that effects players, maybe just the high end players, but players nonetheless ...

Sent a ticket, hopefully it gets addressed
    Yeh I doubt I'd get kicked but realistically is should be closer to 26.1k and those numbers make a difference
    Terra said:

Yeh I doubt I'd get kicked but realistically is should be closer to 26.1k and those numbers make a difference

Im glad I don't take this game seriously, being forced to rank for prestige seems so unfun.
    Nah its not too bad, my top champs are OS who I enjoy using, Dani who is also amazing, Kindred obvs for defence, Serpent again defence and Titania for now thanks to some like dupes

Gets unfun when you're forced to rank Gambit and Rocket raccoon if you're not wanting to use them 🤣
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    edited September 30
    Terra said:

Im glad I don't take this game seriously, being forced to rank for prestige seems so unfun.
    What I do is right! Everyone else's choices are wrong!
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    Terra said:

I'm a numbers person. I love getting higher numbers. So it's fun seeing it.