Who did you pick out of the Selector?

Mr_Oyo_2008Mr_Oyo_2008 Member Posts: 7
And why?

Who did you pick out of the Selector? 201 votes

Colossus
29%
bhuv9191JoeLukaMechanismAzKicker316fmussapDrake2078MagrailothosNescioBosleyevilKINGwilsonHilldarDoom_and_GloomSandeepSRepto23MoosetiptronicGyanemdjerShinobiGuyTheAngryOneblurblotGoofballanatot 59 votes
Korg
28%
PantherusNZSundance_2099ShaggyMSw0rdMasterdamianohmtnair2015Ackbar67GhostboytjieArnavHector_1475ChrisBosioGodfatherspieSarvanga1_Nanosamao_oRenaxqqGogiTheNickster20GlassbackBeastDad 57 votes
Thing
42%
MasterSmokedanielmathSnakeEyes69DrZolaSnizzbarsmdam38TendersquadAjisdopeTerrathe_furry_onecaptaincushCropDusterHerbal_TaxmanArchdemon_TheMightyKahrPrimeSaviour_27GaudyGMoneyRockSlydeSachhyam257Newman0067 85 votes

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,255 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Korg. Simply because I didn't have him above 4*
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 168
    Thing
    I've seen Colossus recommended as an attacker up until around Act 7. After that, he’s not as essential. I have an unduped Korg, but I don't have many 7* Science champions — just Ant-Man, Mr. Negative, and Spider-Man. Since Act 9 has a few paths that require Science champions, I decided to go for Thing this time.
  • Mr_Oyo_2008Mr_Oyo_2008 Member Posts: 7
    Thing

But he's not that hard to fight on defence without his sig. Do you have the other 2?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Korg. I had an upduped Korg and thing, and I personally see more people struggle with Korg than Thing (I only play to GC and then stop, so not high tier). So I selected him, and started adding sig stones.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,383 ★★★
    Thing
    Thing.
    It’s crazy to me that people were complaining about getting him as a 7* a little bit back.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    Thing
    Have the other two duped already
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★
    Korg
    Korg, since I don't need an attacker like Colossus, and I don't have the resources to sig up Thing
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Thing
    Easy choice, considering stall heroes are getting must in BG since everyone now has big hitters.

Plus he's busted for incursions.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    Thing
    This one's for cousin richie. It was between a korg dupe and a thing dupe for me, my mutant roster is already pretty strong (+ I have 2 mutant r3s, tied most with cosmic) so I decided against colossus.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,401 ★★★★★
    Thing
    My Korg's already duped so now I have a sig 88 Thing instead lol
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Was determined to take Thing but decided on Korg instead. Wait for the dupe
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Went for his dupe for titan shards. Now im just over 100 away from a titan :(
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Had dupes of the other two and now a dupe of Colossus
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Thing

Same for me and why I made the easy decision
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 54
    Korg
    I wanted to select thing, but accidentally chose korg
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 355 ★★
    Korg
    My Korg was unawakened so I went w the sure thing. I wanted Thing but think awakening Korg was the better choice than selecting a new champ. My Colossus is already sig 100 but he collects dust.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,301 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Because in order to dupe him I need to have him first
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 47
    Thing
    Went Thing purely because I have the other two duped already, and did not have Thing at all
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Member Posts: 598 ★★★
    Colossus
    For the dupe. I use him alot.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,255 ★★★★★
    Korg

But he's not that hard to fight on defence without his sig. Do you have the other 2?
    Yes, I have a 6* Colossus, awakened, and 6* Thing, unawakened. I also have both at 5* r3 and duped a few times.

I don't play AW or BG, though, so his defensive utility meant nothing to me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    Thing

Same for me and why I made the easy decision
    Same same.

Dr. Zola
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Thing
    Already had Korg and Colossus duped, Thing was new
  • TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 94
    Colossus
    Duped Colossus. Easy choice. He was my favourite 4* that helped me become uncollected in my alt account. Never had him beyond 5*
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,805 ★★★★★
    Korg
    I didn't even have Thing, but I don't want him either. More sigs for Korg.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus is the best attacker here by a fair margin imo (I know Thing is alright and has some nutty synergy shenanigans but he’s never impressed me at base). No contest for me, I care about actually using the champs I get.

As a bonus, his crit damage cap and big crit numbers mean he’ll probably be decent both ways in the crit me GC meta, and I’m sorely in need of some better options for that.
  • PhantomSnekPhantomSnek Member Posts: 5
    Korg
    Korg for me, I needed the dupe and colossus isn't relevant in Bgs which I focus on and Thing is pretty easy to counter imo while korgs dupe provides unavoidable damage unless skillfully played against.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,407 ★★★★
    Colossus

Magik's brother.

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,380 ★★★★★
    edited 3:28PM
    Thing
    It was hard to decide at first. Initially I was thinking of going with Colossus but it turned out that I already started investing in another Colossus who was already duped, so I went with Thing. Unduped Korg isn’t that useful for me