850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

1. Deathless piece for 7*
    2. Banquet tickets for 7*
    3. Basic Shards for 7*
    4. Titan crystal and shards for 7*

Idk why Kabam giving shards for 6* 🤮

Let's say a cav player can only put 1500 points. Do you think he deserves 7* shards? That's why low tiers are filled with 6* stuff.
    Which is why it should have been progression based...
    This realm events turn out to be terrible.
    And I am sorry to say this with huge negativity; but the Crystal Realm event being a test of the technology and collecting data, I call BS. How can both events be running at the same time when 1 is a test lol.
    Yes. Paragons will cry and want valiant tier rewards. Valiants will cry if they are paired with paragons. Cavs and TBs cry for 7* shards. You wanna see the forums burn?
    Forums were fine after 4th of July pairing of deals structure, yeah there was people upset; but we lived, why should this be any different?
    Except this is a community event. July 4 is a individual event.

Also progression based milestones causes issues like what happens if someone changes progression in the middle? Will the rewards get updated? What about the rewards? Bg rewards were never progression based. Although I'm not opposed to progression based solo milestone rewards. Not to mention they have to craft the rewards appropriate for each progression tier.

We'll definitely live if they make progression based rewards, But we (the community) most likely put half the points we are going to put now. Do you want that?
    Selectors fixed the progression change issue.
    And half the points or whatever they put, my rewards atm are tied to every lower progression player who complained about matchmaking and losing 15-20 matches in a row... They will get their 6* shards, some 7* for sure... Will I get my titan shards if they stop playing after a certain point?
    Your feelings are valid. But your suggestion only leads to everyone getting lower rewards.

One way to ensure engagement is progression based rewards AND progression based matchmaking. But forum members will get furious if anyone even tries to mention the latter.
    Its just dirty, made you wonder why matchmaking safety before Plat1 got taken away. Some of us thought it was "because it is a competition blahblahblah". We even defended it, as time passed we realize it was preparation for this event
    Aint no way matchmaking safety has been taking away. I HAVEN'T VERSED A SINGLE NON VALIANT IN SO LONG!!! Is it just me or when you are a small acc u get bullied by big uns, and when ur big, u v ppl the same level as u. When do you ever get to verse uncollecteds like ppl did u lmao
    You have to play in very low tiers like bronze to bully those uncollected players. But if you reach gc you start from diamond where you rarely see any TB and below
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,589 ★★★★★
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Let's say a cav player can only put 1500 points. Do you think he deserves 7* shards? That's why low tiers are filled with 6* stuff.
    And I am sorry to say this with huge negativity; but the Crystal Realm event being a test of the technology and collecting data, I call BS. How can both events be running at the same time when 1 is a test lol.
    Yes. Paragons will cry and want valiant tier rewards. Valiants will cry if they are paired with paragons. Cavs and TBs cry for 7* shards. You wanna see the forums burn?
    Forums were fine after 4th of July pairing of deals structure, yeah there was people upset; but we lived, why should this be any different?

Also progression based milestones causes issues like what happens if someone changes progression in the middle? Will the rewards get updated? What about the rewards? Bg rewards were never progression based. Although I'm not opposed to progression based solo milestone rewards. Not to mention they have to craft the rewards appropriate for each progression tier.

We'll definitely live if they make progression based rewards, But we (the community) most likely put half the points we are going to put now. Do you want that?
    And half the points or whatever they put, my rewards atm are tied to every lower progression player who complained about matchmaking and losing 15-20 matches in a row... They will get their 6* shards, some 7* for sure... Will I get my titan shards if they stop playing after a certain point?
    Your feelings are valid. But your suggestion only leads to everyone getting lower rewards.

One way to ensure engagement is progression based rewards AND progression based matchmaking. But forum members will get furious if anyone even tries to mention the latter.
    Its just dirty, made you wonder why matchmaking safety before Plat1 got taken away. Some of us thought it was "because it is a competition blahblahblah". We even defended it, as time passed we realize it was preparation for this event
    I always advocated for progression based matchmaking. The community is now reaping what they sow. Progression based rewards only come with progression based matchmaking. Now it's too late, We have to wait for months to kabam to even consider this. Maybe next time.
    Progression matchmaking is unfair, we are not ripping what we sow. Kabam is making huge mistakes right now
    There should be no point scoring difference in VT or GC for a Realm event, that's how we are getting hurt.
    We asked for ages to give incentive to play in GC, they implement it in this event that does nothing for GC players.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,247 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

I always advocated for progression based matchmaking. The community is now reaping what they sow. Progression based rewards only come with progression based matchmaking. Now it's too late, We have to wait for months to kabam to even consider this. Maybe next time.
    Progression matchmaking is unfair, we are not ripping what we sow. Kabam is making huge mistakes right now
    There should be no point scoring difference in VT or GC for a Realm event, that's how we are getting hurt.
    We asked for ages to give incentive to play in GC, they implement it in this event that does nothing for GC players.
    The bigger issue is, no TB and below player wants to be a punching bag. If everyone fought within their progression, face similar strength rosters, and fight for balanced rewards, bgs would be fun for everyone. Which increases the engagement and points for everyone in this event.

If they had same rewards for VT and GC everyone would have camped in VT.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,589 ★★★★★
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

The bigger issue is, no TB and below player wants to be a punching bag. If everyone fought within their progression, face similar strength rosters, and fight for balanced rewards, bgs would be fun for everyone. Which increases the engagement and points for everyone in this event.

If they had same rewards for VT and GC everyone would have camped in VT.
    It's a Realm event, campers don't hurt you.
    A TB getting to GC by only playing other TBs is unfair too.