**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Cheesing the battlegrounds realm event and hitting 1.5 billion points easily

13»

Comments

• BosleyBosley Member Posts: 284 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

The fact that this idea has to be entertained shows how bad Kabam missed the mark here’s

Very much this......
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
    At the current rate, the realm will mathematically reach less than 800 million points
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 173
    edited October 6

Does anyone seriously believe that there are 300,000 battlegrounds player who can contribute 5000 points each?
    Stop deluding yourself
    We will never reach the final milestone for every realm event
    As a valiant player, I can tell you just by depending on the regularly playing population alone will never be enough unless we can get more casual players involved by lowering the barriers to entry
    I have 6* rank 5 ascended Bullseye, Maestro and Onslaught who gets banned every match
    God knows how many players are demoralised when they see these 3 disgusting defenders
    People are put off by battlegrounds and have stopped playing

@JESUSCHRIST I'm assuming/hoping you are one of the Valiants progressing through BG. As a TB, it's tiring AF having to fight Valiants who are camping in VT. I'm cool with losing, but seriously, as much as people explain it, I don't get why these higher accounts just can't play the game and move past us lower-level players. You want me to contribute to the Realm event, just win your fights and progress to GC already and let the rest of us have fun.
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59

Does anyone seriously believe that there are 300,000 battlegrounds player who can contribute 5000 points each?
    Stop deluding yourself
    As a valiant player, I can tell you just by depending on the regularly playing population alone will never be enough unless we can get more casual players involved by lowering the barriers to entry
    I have 6* rank 5 ascended Bullseye, Maestro and Onslaught who gets banned every match
    God knows how many players are demoralised when they see these 3 disgusting defenders

@JESUSCHRIST I'm assuming/hoping you are one of the Valiants progressing through BG. As a TB, it's tiring AF having to fight Valiants who are camping in VT. I'm cool with losing, but seriously, as much as people explain it, I don't get why these higher accounts just can't play the game and move past us lower-level players. You want me to contribute to the Realm event, just win your fights and progress to GC already and let the rest of us have fun.
    The rewards in GC are not attractive enough to grind so much for, many valiants take almost 28 days to reach Uru 3 and stop playing
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,623 ★★★★

Wouldn’t it be faster by just having DEFENDERS be your 2* champs, and higher rated ones like 6*/7* (well, anything 4* and above really) for your ATTACKERS ?

Both sides finish in just a single hit. Probably end up with many Ties, or just 1-2 second difference for Win/Loss.
    ***oh, wait, Ties probably don’t give out Win points toward event, ughh.

And against people who have NOT done their decks like that (still all top champs), then you also pick your 2* to be your attackers as well, and just get hit by defender 1 time on attack to lose quickly (opponent still will win with just 1 hit).

SummonerNR is spot on here. Assuming one doesn’t care whether one wins, loses or draws the Quickest way to get BG’s done is a 50/50 deck of 7-stars attackers and 2-stars defenders
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★

Stop deluding yourself

Because some of them aren’t good either and also get stuck there
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 535 ★★★

I know of a way to game the system and cheese through the battlegrounds realm event and hit 1.5 billion points easily.
    EVERYONE JUST PUT 30 2* CHAMPIONS IN YOUR DECK.

1. Whoever wins or loses, points from both sides are counted towards the realm event so it's win win for all
    2. The fights will be much shorter so we can play more matches within 28 days
    3. Everyone even newer players can join in and contribute therefore increasing the battlegrounds player base dramatically
    4. It will be fun, I promise you, 100% cheese
    5. Nobody said anything about only using 7* and 6* champions
    6. Let's just relax this season with this method and hit all the milestones easily
    7. Use your free energy and try it out, it won't hurt anybody
    8. Let's get this message across the realm and GET ALL THE MILESTONE REWARDS
    9. TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

This is kinda smart ngl
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 396
    I do it without any doubt but the issue is my opponent would not do it.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Member Posts: 504 ★★★
    If you face a maxed out 2* vs a maxed out 2* the figths wont be shorts, it is similar to face full upgrade and ascendend 6* or a rank 3 7* vs full upgrade and ascendend 6* or a rank 3 7*, is like variant fourth, you faced champs 1* vs 1* and the time of figths where similar to those with higer stars, the only thing we need to learn is to save elder's marks before the aniversary comes so we are able to learn more points even if you los a figth and will be easy to reach the highest milestones.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 494 ★★★

This is practically game theory
    If both the prisoners refuse to betray the other, both get shorter prison sentences
    Working together means getting all the rewards for everyone
    YOU DESERVE TO GET ALL THE MILESTONE REWARDS

Only applies in a zero sum game. This situation is not a zero sum game