**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Cheesing the battlegrounds realm event and hitting 1.5 billion points easily

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    The fact that this idea has to be entertained shows how bad Kabam missed the mark here’s
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 835 ★★★
    I think just play normally and don’t set the bar too high for the next few realm events so Kabam lowers the goalpost for future realms, or better yet, they realise realm events are a waste of time, and puts these rewards in solo events.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

The fact that this idea has to be entertained shows how bad Kabam missed the mark here’s

Hey, don't be a cynic in every thread.
    This thread is pure comedy.
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59

We have done the 2* special arena and the fights are freaking fast isn't it
    The battlegrounds defender gets % boost to their health but the health base is already small in the first place so the boost is kept small and the fights will be blazing quick and painless for everyone

Wrong. 2 stars v 2 stars will be the same duration as 7 stars v 7 stars. Defender health pool will be small but so will your attack value. Full offense but this whole thing is stupid beyond belief
    I think people don't understand that right now the fights are involving 7* rank 1-3.
    Not everyone has a full deck of 7* rank 3. There are some rank 2 and rank 1. So fights can be a real pain when you use rank 2 against rank 3 defender. The pain point is that players start to get tired of grinding and stop playing for more points. We will never reach the final milestone at the current rate.
    By using lower stars champions, we can get newer player involved and get them to contribute and increase the battlegrounds player base. Just by our current battlegrounds player base numbers, there is just not enough people to reach 5000 points per player.
    You will know by day 27 what I am talking about.
    Does anyone seriously believe that there are 300,000 battlegrounds player who can contribute 5000 points each?
    Stop deluding yourself
    We will never reach the final milestone for every realm event
    As a valiant player, I can tell you just by depending on the regularly playing population alone will never be enough unless we can get more casual players involved by lowering the barriers to entry
    I have 6* rank 5 ascended Bullseye, Maestro and Onslaught who gets banned every match
    God knows how many players are demoralised when they see these 3 disgusting defenders
    People are put off by battlegrounds and have stopped playing
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,742 ★★★★★

Does anyone seriously believe that there are 300,000 battlegrounds player who can contribute 5000 points each?
    Stop deluding yourself
    As a valiant player, I can tell you just by depending on the regularly playing population alone will never be enough unless we can get more casual players involved by lowering the barriers to entry
    I have 6* rank 5 ascended Bullseye, Maestro and Onslaught who gets banned every match
    God knows how many players are demoralised when they see these 3 disgusting defenders

Well take them out of your deck and stop demoralizing people...

Stop deluding yourself

Isn't that what I been saying all along? Human language in English
    Let's all remove the 6* and 7* and get the casual players to join in and work together to reach 1.5 billion points while we still can
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,476 Guardian
    Would honestly be faster if you could force people in GC to matchmake with energy against those using marks and have the people using energy just forfeit. That way, the matches are all under 20 seconds which would be a lot quicker than using 2*s against 2*s.

An even better solution than what you came up with would be to have half of your deck by 2*s and half be 6*+ so you place 2*s on defense and use the 6*s on offense. Just make sure to dash back first because if you beat the opponent in a single input or less (I.E. using sym supreme vs 2* venom) then you get disconnected automatically.

Stop deluding yourself

Let's all remove the 6* and 7* and get the casual players to join in and work together to reach 1.5 billion points while we still can
    I said remove those 3 in himan English

Stop deluding yourself

If me alone removing all my defenders can help us reach 1.5 billion points den you are plain naive
    This is a realm event that requires everyone to be involved, not just me alone
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 289
    kvirr said:

It’s scandaling time.

Feels like 2018 gifting lol

I was skeptical from the beginning of this post, but now I'm like 99% sure you're not really Jesus.

I am Marvel Jesus.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    First of all, nice to meet you. I've got some news about the insane things people have been doing in your name.
    Secondly, huh?

Stop deluding yourself

If me alone removing all my defenders can help us reach 1.5 billion points den you are plain naive
    Well is it helping? No, so it's the same thing
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Member Posts: 74
    I wouldn't mind seeing at least one season where everyone is given a deck of specific champs (temporarily) from Kabam all at the same rank so everyone is on equal footing.

They do those incursion event quest months. So, why not a special BG event quest month where everyone has a specific deck to use?

Actually, those incursion months are not fun. A full month of only BG quests would be awful, nvm... but an equal season of BG would be interesting to see.
    Honestly I just want all of us to hit the final milestone and get the rewards we deserve
    Otherwise we will all be discouraged playing this game, we need to make miracles happen
    Make MCOC GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Stop deluding yourself

I'm just interested to see how the realm represent the real world, some people will work together, some people are just unwilling to do anything to help the common good. What you do in game reflects somewhat what you are in the real world. Reality hits on day 27, by then it will be too late
    This to me is just a social experiment
    Maybe we can all work together and benefit together or we can just work alone and everyone loses
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 279 ★★
    What an idea sirji!!!
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 158
    I appreciate the outside the box thinking.

Stop deluding yourself

I'm just interested to see how the realm represent the real world, some people will work together, some people are just unwilling to do anything to help the common good. What you do in game reflects somewhat what you are in the real world. Reality hits on day 27, by then it will be too late
    Jesus Christ had to die for others sins ... That should tell you enough...
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    Oh my

Stop deluding yourself

Jesus Christ had to die for others sins ... That should tell you enough...
    That's why I'm back from the grave to save the multiverse!!!
    We need to hit the final milestone and make MCOC HISTORY
    YES WE CAN!!!
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 268 ★★
    Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,484 ★★★★★
    This idea wouldn't even work in a game of 5-6 players. This is something involving like a half a million players. Everyone tries to betray others no one gives a F bout community. L

One may follow your model after getting 5k points. They don't have to care about getting more, so They can just contribute to the community. But not right from the start.

Or even better. Everyone, just keep on playing. As long as we play a lot of bgs, we can reach any milestones
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,361 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Hey, don't be a cynic in every thread.
    This thread is pure comedy.
    Fair point!

Ignore me! Go team!

🥳🎉🙌🪅🍻
    That's the spirit! We are Fortnite!
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 463 ★★
    Someone win with energy & someone lose with eldermark sucks 😂.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 943 ★★★★

This idea wouldn't even work in a game of 5-6 players. This is something involving like a half a million players. Everyone tries to betray others no one gives a F bout community. L

One may follow your model after getting 5k points. They don't have to care about getting more, so They can just contribute to the community. But not right from the start.

Or even better. Everyone, just keep on playing. As long as we play a lot of bgs, we can reach any milestones

Nah, even after the 5k points, someone might care about rank rewards (which are chunky) or GC placement