**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trash 5 stars

I recently got my 5th 5*, who was Elektra. I have 5 trash 5* Champs.
Spiderman, Old Man Logan, Juggernaut, Black Panther and Elektra are trash.
Kabam, please give some better luck to my rng.

Comments

• Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Elektra and BPnare not ‘trash’. They are solid champs which will serve you well. Elektra is particular is great.

Come back when you’re on a run of: (in order)

Juggs
    Jane Foster
    Gambit
    KK
    Spider Gwen
    Juggs (3rd dupe)
  • Options
    SpiderOddSpiderOdd Posts: 8
    By calling BP and Electra for trash champions you just show how ignorant you are in terms of this game. They are both great champs. I took the easy LOL path with my r4 5* BP. He also carried me through most of Act 5.3. Don't come here calling him trash. With maxed DW he is a top champ.
  • Options
    Elektra, trash? No.
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Corpsman wrote: »
    BP is a very good bleed champ. Don’t know why people think he’s trash. Stack some bleed and hit l3.

BP is excellent, I don't regret at all having him @rank 4.
    Also, Elektra, Spiderman and Juggernaut are far from being trash.
    Old Man Logan might be under the four others, but there is a lot worse than these 5.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    You could have pulled a Luke Cage as your first and only 5* like I did yesterday (I would liked an Iron Patriot in comparison actually). I am still reeling from the experience.
  • Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I got groot two days ago. He isn’t that bad. I don’t need him for AW or AQ and he point up nicely in arena. I have found Antman to be one of my top champs for AW and questing. At R3 and if I dupe I will take home all the way to 5/65. He destroys magik for me and any champ that isn’t poison immune falls to his power
  • Options
    I’m not fond of Juggs or Rhino so they are points only in arena. I like my duped CM, Magik, ant man, iron fist and duped Storm. I like all of my five stars - venompool. He sucks from my perspective.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I got groot two days ago. He isn’t that bad. I don’t need him for AW or AQ and he point up nicely in arena. I have found Antman to be one of my top champs for AW and questing. At R3 and if I dupe I will take home all the way to 5/65. He destroys magik for me and any champ that isn’t poison immune falls to his power

This is called positivity.... I like that “ Antman the destroyer of magik”

JK
  • Options
    I only have 2 5 stars (Loki and Yellowjacket) so was very excited when I collected enough shards for another...and got a duplicate of Loki :(
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Just duped my 5* Rhino for the 3rd time now. You’d think with the amount of champs available i could have gotten someone else, but nope. :/
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    i tried for 5 star taskmaster and got venom :neutral:
  • Options
    I only have 2 5 stars (Loki and Yellowjacket) so was very excited when I collected enough shards for another...and got a duplicate of Loki :(

Lol. Ouch.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I know its disappointing and all, but Venom isn't bad. Could have been a lot worse.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

I know its disappointing and all, but Venom isn't bad. Could have been a lot worse.

could've been worse? i wasted 5k shards..... If i wanted a regular champ i would buy a regular champ......
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I'm glad you like Antman. Please don't ever take him to 5/65 lol
  • Options
    Ant man basically soloed goldblum and chapter 5.1 for me at R3. I’m ranking him
  • Options
    Antmans good. Elektra is good, bp is good. U have good champs. Rng is crazy. My first 5* was Gwenin
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★

could've been worse? i wasted 5k shards..... If i wanted a regular champ i would buy a regular champ......

Then perhaps you need to more fully understand risk/benefit.

• Options

If you believe you wasted 5k shards, then the featured crystal is not for you. Most of the time you aren't getting the featured champ. Statistically speaking, four out of five times you are going to "waste" 5k shards. And you have a decent chance of wasting 5k shards nine, even fifteen times or more. That's how random chance works.

I once heard someone say, and I generally believe, that nine out of ten business ideas fail. But that doesn't necessarily mean nine out of ten businesses are a waste of time. It means you have to be willing to fail in order to eventually succeed. But for those that cannot tolerate or mitigate failures, they shouldn't start businesses or business lines. They should work for someone else that does.
  • Options
    I recently got my 5th 5*, who was Elektra. I have 5 trash 5* Champs.
    Spiderman, Old Man Logan, Juggernaut, Black Panther and Elektra are trash.
    Kabam, please give some better luck to my rng.

Spider-Man black panther and especially elektra they are not bad at all

• Options
    PhantonPhanton Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Oye kabam tengo un problema no puedo jugar entro a una pelea y me dice error al conectar no que pasa pero eso me atrasado mucho después de la actualización que ago o que
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited July 2018
    s6upszis80jz.png
    7qsunm6cenqs.png
    I wrote to kabam regarding my trash 5* openings...only 3 out of 23 can be used without dupe. I can't even land a dupe. I been holding on to a 5* mystic gem for over a year and out of 23 champs, no mystic!!! What are the odds? There are 6 classes and I can't pull 1 mystic?!!! And how about dupes? I cant land one!!! Starlord was my 2nd ever 5* and I have yet to dupe him. My ally mate pulled him after I did and he pulled a dupe before I can! And I have more 5* than him!!! Same goes for an ally mate who managed to awaken his rogue before I can...and yes I originally pulled rogue first. Instead of keep filling out my 5* with garbage, I would so much rather awaken ones I have to make them usable at least. My last 4 pulls were horrible to say the least. Bpcw, iron patriot, og cap, and today king groot. Look at this shameful collection of trash, cannot be used, trash without duping like sl, p2099, king groot, rogue, storm, taskmaster. My friend who has less 5* than I do awoken his luke cage last week. Wth, kabam? I have the worst champs in the game! Iron patriot, groot, falcon, Netflix, e lektra, cyclops, king groot, rhino, old man logan...the worst. I want a refund for the 5* mystic gem i bought over a year ago since it's useless....and hasn't help me progress at all since I don't get mystic champs and keep.getting trash. And don't even mention arena fodder, trash like groot, iron patriot, king groot, Netflix, falcon, ronan are so weak arena fights take twice as long if not longer.
  • Options
    MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    You know what sucks. Pillow hands Carnage.