**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unduped 5* AA worth being 3rd r4?

ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I have a duped Magik and MK as my other 2 r4. I currently have 6t2a. Should I r4 my AA or wait until I get a champ I can awaken? I currently have a mystic, skill and tech awakening gem.

Unduped 5* AA worth being 3rd r4? 70 votes

Take AA to r4
47%
winterthurAtlasWilljackson16Erza_ScarletTheLazyKingLovingkidJJ4302wSWeaponXKINGLEOJwallace25cyp82FilmScorpionNomarigerolMajinRamboTeddersSaladinoImranVeryCoolUserNamezero7RCunha 33 votes
Wait for someone else
2%
KpatrixApache 2 votes
Awaken and r4 Star Lord
50%
VoluntarisAegonTVdh2008NevvBRagamugginGunnerGbSarkarLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabAnimejay70Finlynndmum_m2Fireballs5vg2782HQ101TonyStarkSuperman69Feeney234Random_NoobEmil_LimsonARMAGEDDON999 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    What Is a
  • Options
    Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    What is aa
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Awaken and r4 Star Lord
    If you have SL, awaken and R4 him.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    Awaken and r4 Star Lord
    Awaken SL and R4 him.

AA is somewhat useless against bleed immune champs. Not very good against Stun immune and poison immune champs.

Both SL and AA needs to be duped to be awesome but you only have Tech Awakening gem, so I suggest you to awaken SL and R4 him. And none of your R4 champs deals great damage. You need a hard hitting champ.

Waiting should not be an option. Both SL and AA are God-Tiers.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    TonyStark wrote: »
    Awaken SL and R4 him.

AA is somewhat useless against bleed immune champs. Not very good against Stun immune and poison immune champs.

Both SL and AA needs to be duped to be awesome but you only have Tech Awakening gem, so I suggest you to awaken SL and R4 him. And none of your R4 champs deals great damage. You need a hard hitting champ.

Waiting should not be an option. Both SL and AA are God-Tiers.

He can stun the stun immune champs though
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Awaken and r4 Star Lord
    AA can only reduce ability when awakened.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    AA can only reduce ability when awakened.

Dupe also heal blocks so he's awesome against magik
    Ask I r5d him unduped and he was still op
    Awakened him from arena
  • Options
    ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    edited December 2017
    The only reason I hesitate to bring Sl up to r4 is his low prestige. Im also not planning on 100% LoL anytime soon.

I have 81 sig stones I could put into him but it will still only raise my prestige to about 5364 up from 5119. That prestige is pretty bad for having 3 r4.

If i can somehow awaken AA i could take him up to sig 50 and my prestige would jump to 5470.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Go with SL, no questions asked.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★