**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Best designed champion in the history of the game ? (Kit wise)

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
In your opinion, who has the best kit design in the history of MCOC and why?

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,603 ★★★★
    Stealth spidey - broken af
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

Well I'd like to say KUSHALA

but gotta go with the goat HULKLING

easy to play
    massive damage
    good defender
    useful in each and every game mode
    takes variety of matchups
    useful immunities
    has great regen ( when correctly utilised )
    indestructible ( useful but not broken )
    Peirce & unblockable
    fury & bullwork buffs

just what you expect out of a cosmic champ

weak against some mystics ( respects class wheel unlike certain someone )

It's gonna be a long time before he becomes a 7*
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    edited October 9

It’s gotta be serpent. I love that you can take him with almost any champ in the game as long as you have enough skill. It’s also so nice that he doesn’t ignore the class wheel by countering mystic abilities cuz that would be weird. It’s great that there’s no rng or ai reliance when fighting him, so that the only factor determining my success against him is my skill.

Certainly one of the designs of all time.

I liked when Serpent said, it's Serpen time and serped all over the Battlerealm.

Truly one of the champions of all time
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,603 ★★★★
    Okay let me actually do this properly. Stealth suit spiderman. He has access to slow to stop evade and unstoppable, can counter miss, can make the opponent get NO POWER when being struck, can do crazy critical damage, potentially best in the game, can refresh his debuff through sp3, can reduce block prof by 50 percent and can basically get guaranteed crits. Also he has a crazy evade chance. If you are looking at skill 6 star r5 sig 200 champs only he probs has 2nd best dps
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 100
    EdisonLaw said:

Ghost and corpus, simple and good and gets better with meeting additional elements
  • TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 108

we gotta look at the longevity my bros and no two champs have aged as fine like Hyperion and Arcangel

Finally got 6* archangel 👻
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,709 ★★★★★
    Archangel. Heavy, parry, melt. In that order. All day. Can't really beat that. Though hyperion is a close second.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Imo ibom. His kit is perfect
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,311 ★★★★★
    Stealthy and Doom
  • StantonaStantona Member Posts: 116 ★★
    I'd have to say Scorpion with the option to choose your immunity on top of the crazy power sting damage, brilliantly designed imo.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,502 ★★★★

Moondragon...

Very soft animation, you feel like a Martial Artist and in control of a leaf.

Good against all classes and one of best Sp3 anims

What more???
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 833 ★★★

Moondragon...

Very soft animation, you feel like a Martial Artist and in control of a leaf.

Good against all classes and one of best Sp3 anims

What more???

One of the best victory animation too
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 695 ★★★★
    I'd say Black Widow Claire Voyant personally
    Easy access to a lot of immunities, easy to understand kit.
    Having the ability to heal herself quite a bit, as well as power drain and gain
    Having an ability to counter buffs that ignores most(all?) nullify immunities.
    General easy nullifies.
    A very situational but somewhat helpful ability to ignore being knocked out
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Such a great question but so difficult to get a single answer. Can’t believe I’ll be the first to say Herc. He’s gotten boring to use for sure due to overuse, but he can still handle just about anything and everything. Easy to build up to high damage and his immortality and unblockable attacks clean up.

So many great straightforward options though listed above - iBom, Doom, Scorp, Hulkling. Chavez, Nick and Kate should make the short list too.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★

I like a lot of these answers, especially Hyp, Doom, Stealthy.

I’ll throw out Shocker. I’ve highlighted this on the forums before, but he’s a very flexible attacker who handles multiple classes. And you aren’t relying on placing debuffs on the opponent or maintaining buffs on yourself. You build charges and keep em until you need them. No timer watching. His flow isn’t vulnerable to nullify, purify, any of those pesky abilities. You can play him on whatever loop you need, you’re not constantly trying to force a specific rotation into a fight.

Throw in the ability go unblockable, a couple immunities, and enough defensive stuff to make people pay attention — incredible champ that doesn’t get enough love…

The best thing about shocker is
    1) His charges are permanent as you mentioned
    2) His damage is exactly right, not too high, not too low. He can take any similar rank mutants in one sp1 one sp2 rotation. After the buff he got exactly the damage he wanted. Best tech bg attacker imo.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 884 ★★★
    Ham. He is the Bugatti of mcoc. The best, fastest, most powerful. My little porker king.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 143
    edited October 9
    Abs man or Photon.

Abs requires light intercepts to pause the forms, this can be slightly frustrating, however good red numbers or Magma and a great defender with annoying regens and can have unblockable specials.

Photon is very easy, in attack, reach pure light form to 25, or use sp3 to increase the charges by 5 in longer fights then sp1 for those red numbers and you’re cruising, excels in mystic fights too, and in defence, with the dupe and high sig she will completely annihilate the attacker as she’ll reach pure light even faster. There’s a reason she isn’t duped in the Summer of Suffering.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    Seriously no one mentioned cgr? Such a great champ with simple rotation and reasonable limitations. There is a reason he remains the #1 bg attacker since the inception of the game mode.