**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Best designed champion in the history of the game ? (Kit wise)

13»

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Best allround champion in the game - power control, attack, defense, resistance, etc. without being broken. Anyone can counter him but he is still a threat and he can counter a lot of content without going overboard

Best all around champ is Kate literally no content she isn’t good for doom is mid for bgs and Everest content expect for very select fights
    Doom is the best designed champion in his time, takes every content that used to exist in 2019 like abyss, story, arena, monthly quests.

Great design, great kit
    Due to recent champs and new content, he kinda fell off since he isn't very fast but very safe indeed.

Not to mention that he's still the best mystic in the game till date for overall usage
    Notice how you said "2019"
    Let doom go. HE IS NOT THE BEST MYSTIC. He was maybe back in 2019-2021
    Maybe he'll come back in the conversation as a 7* but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
    LET THE PAST GO. There are better options in the mystic class with overall greater value than doctor doom
    Hercules is not the most used cosmic nowadays, people use hulkling cgr and others over him, Does that make him outdated.

Herc and doom are simply broken. They are not meta relevant, but I don't think meta relevancy is the only aspect we have to consider when determining who's the best champ. There are lot of other factors but the fact that doom will probably be the last mystic (or never will) to enter the 7* pool says a lot about who's the best mystic champion

I can't tell you the last time I had herc in my bg deck however I still use him all the time in solo content. This most recent aw showcase, didn't look at defenders, didn't read nodes. Just picked my best tactic attackers and herc and was done in 10 minutes.
    Idk I’ve had herc in my bg deck every season except for when we had power snack in vt. If played right he’s a nuke who handles all the meta tech defenders which is all you can really ask for from a cosmic attacker. He smokes fam and red skull, and is a solid option for Nick, Killmonger, Dust, 6* Onslaught, (struggles against an r3) 6* photon, etc. I think there’s a bit of a misconception that herc is mid without immortality, but his damage is still top notch.

And yea obviously in content he’s completely broken there’s no debate there lol.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 526 ★★
    I've been promoting Mordo for quite some time now. Imma go with him.

Kushala is no slouch as well, and you can't ignore Juggernaut. Soloed Orochi with a r1 without even reading what to do.
  • Ragnaruk5178Ragnaruk5178 Member Posts: 34
    I’d say Adam. He’s far from the best cosmic but he’s awesome. He gains immunity to nullify fateseal and stagger and his buffs aren’t affected by ability accuracy reduction, ignoring neutralise. He’s balanced though by soul barb however. His pod is such a good concept as well removing the ability accuracy for damaging debuffs and heal block, while seriously reducing damage. Only problem is his reliability in questing, yet you can just hold off on his buffs and just restart the rotation again.
  • Ragnaruk5178Ragnaruk5178 Member Posts: 34
    Adam’s damage is insane as well- my r1 6 star kills winter soldier in 2 minutes
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Best allround champion in the game - power control, attack, defense, resistance, etc. without being broken. Anyone can counter him but he is still a threat and he can counter a lot of content without going overboard

Best all around champ is Kate literally no content she isn’t good for doom is mid for bgs and Everest content expect for very select fights
    Doom is the best designed champion in his time, takes every content that used to exist in 2019 like abyss, story, arena, monthly quests.

Great design, great kit
    Due to recent champs and new content, he kinda fell off since he isn't very fast but very safe indeed.

Not to mention that he's still the best mystic in the game till date for overall usage
    LET THE PAST GO. There are better options in the mystic class with overall greater value than doctor doom
    Hercules is not the most used cosmic nowadays, people use hulkling cgr and others over him, Does that make him outdated.

Herc and doom are simply broken. They are not meta relevant, but I don't think meta relevancy is the only aspect we have to consider when determining who's the best champ. There are lot of other factors but the fact that doom will probably be the last mystic (or never will) to enter the 7* pool says a lot about who's the best mystic champion

I can't tell you the last time I had herc in my bg deck however I still use him all the time in solo content. This most recent aw showcase, didn't look at defenders, didn't read nodes. Just picked my best tactic attackers and herc and was done in 10 minutes.
    Idk I’ve had herc in my bg deck every season except for when we had power snack in vt. If played right he’s a nuke who handles all the meta tech defenders which is all you can really ask for from a cosmic attacker. He smokes fam and red skull, and is a solid option for Nick, Killmonger, Dust, 6* Onslaught, (struggles against an r3) 6* photon, etc. I think there’s a bit of a misconception that herc is mid without immortality, but his damage is still top notch.

And yea obviously in content he’s completely broken there’s no debate there lol.
    Yeah he can take out most fights in one sp1 + one sp2, which is the standard rotation for most champs. His infuriated are somewhat unaffected by AI issues and helps wherever you need it (gc meta). The only reason I don't run him in bgs anymore is cuz my cosmic roster is too good I can't find a spot for him in deck.

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Great design, great kit

Yeah he can take out most fights in one sp1 + one sp2, which is the standard rotation for most champs. His infuriated are somewhat unaffected by AI issues and helps wherever you need it (gc meta). The only reason I don't run him in bgs anymore is cuz my cosmic roster is too good I can't find a spot for him in deck.
    Yeah that’s fair. I took him out for crit me since he misses out on all his burst damage, but he usually holds up quite well for me.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 915 ★★★
    I really like stark spidey's longevity. He was one of my first and most used 5 star r5. When he got released as 6 star i ranked him up and no regret. He will also soon be 7 star r3 as well. The dude just have a very special place in my heart with tons of damage and solid utilities.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,223 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Great design, great kit

You forgot that he also is a decent staller if you must place him on defense too.

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Great design, great kit

You forgot that he also is a decent staller if you must place him on defense too.
    He can be. I used to place him on defense reasonably often but now I barely ever do. He’ll probably stall for at least 45s but at the cost of them likely being full health due to willpower. If that’s enough for me to win because I have a matchup like Cgr vs red skull then I’ll definitely place him because I know I can beat that. But if I don’t have a gimme matchup on my end herc probably won’t hold up long enough.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★

I’d say Adam. He’s far from the best cosmic but he’s awesome. He gains immunity to nullify fateseal and stagger and his buffs aren’t affected by ability accuracy reduction, ignoring neutralise. He’s balanced though by soul barb however. His pod is such a good concept as well removing the ability accuracy for damaging debuffs and heal block, while seriously reducing damage. Only problem is his reliability in questing, yet you can just hold off on his buffs and just restart the rotation again.

That pod is super unique and I wish to see more of those kinds of mechanics
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Great design, great kit

CGR or Herc?
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 568 ★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Great design, great kit

And yet there’s many mystics with more use to an him us just sad time to let this doom is most op mystic go he’s not accept the facts that he’s no longer the best
    EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Great design, great kit

CGR or Herc?
    They cover a lot of the same ground yes. Cgr is the superior bgs attacker but herc is far from mid in bgs
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

shield311 said:

Ansh_A said:

Hands down Doom

Great design, great kit

Yeah that’s fair. I took him out for crit me since he misses out on all his burst damage, but he usually holds up quite well for me.
    He is definitely great for crit me actually as you have guaranteed crits and can directly go for sp2 and infuriate helps if AI is passive.