**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Same as last year, unpleasant!

Hi,

Last year during Star Lord arena :s we had some connection issues, you from Kabam, said lot of apologies and still connection issues.
This year during Star Lord arena 1st run- connection issues again.
Second run in Star Lord arena between 3- 7 connection issue. I understand once, twice or 3 times but you dudes pass the limit.
Some of us wants the champs and to be with our families during Christmas or at work..

Don't be greedy because we know you want us to spend money in the game on units so we can spend on the arena because the cut off was small! Was small because some have Star Lord as 4* & 5* but some like me and others don't have him, so we grind beside our daily job, in our free time the damn arena & to expect.. what?! .. a damn connection issue ''accidentally'' from you.

Look..
if you want players in this game to still be or to play- please act like other mobile games where if there is a connection issue, they compensate the players with giveaways.. and with one message.

Comments

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Hi,

Last year during Star Lord arena :s we had some connection issues, you from Kabam, said lot of apologies and still connection issues.
    This year during Star Lord arena 1st run- connection issues again.
    Second run in Star Lord arena between 3- 7 connection issue. I understand once, twice or 3 times but you dudes pass the limit.
    Some of us wants the champs and to be with our families during Christmas or at work..

Don't be greedy because we know you want us to spend money in the game on units so we can spend on the arena because the cut off was small! Was small because some have Star Lord as 4* & 5* but some like me and others don't have him, so we grind beside our daily job, in our free time the damn arena & to expect.. what?! .. a damn connection issue ''accidentally'' from you.

Look..
    if you want players in this game to still be or to play- please act like other mobile games where if there is a connection issue, they compensate the players with giveaways.. and with one message.

Welp, I'm sure the 2* arena traffic plus the timed modok lab plus legend runs plus grinding for taskmaster plus everyone trying to grab that $1 crystal maaaaaaaaaay have something to do with servers overloaded, but sure, it's cause some jerks don't want you to have starlord.
    Disclosure: I have him 5/50 sig 50, he's aight.
  • [/quote]
    Welp, I'm sure the 2* arena traffic plus the timed modok lab plus legend runs plus grinding for taskmaster plus everyone trying to grab that $1 crystal maaaaaaaaaay have something to do with servers overloaded, but sure, it's cause some jerks don't want you to have starlord.
    Disclosure: I have him 5/50 sig 50, he's aight.[/quote]

Bruh.. you might have him as 5/50.. but I have lots of sig 99 = )) and I am bored of them. I want him to add to my Collection.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    All I know is that I have had more fun than last year, been playing more than I have in a long time and...well...I just used the time while the server is down to mow the yard....sooo...not so unhappy really.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hey there OP. We're working on the server issues as we speak. In the meantime, we've posted an announcement here, and a discussion thread here. Please stick to those threads for updates and questions. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.