**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• OMG i was opening crystals and now it just disconnected. what a bummer! I hope MCOC fix server soon AGAIN and give us some gift for compensation!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Give us real compensation now, seriously Kabam?
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Ì4qfx769qkh6o.png

Nothing wrong with my connection!!!! Kabam sort your shi@ out ffs!!
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Probably too many people online today and buying things compared to the usual server capacity. Must’ve broken the limit and the game won’t function without them fixing it. Now they have to leave their families at home to come back in to work to fix something that should’ve been set for them till like january 5th. I feel bad for the employees. I’m annoyed at what happened but they must be furious that they can’t go home
  • Merry Christmas, game is down, “oh what fun this is”, however, I’m not seeing any open sleighs. The game isn’t open either.
  • Kabam sells us virtual items. These virtual items only have value in the game environment they provide. If they don't provide that game environment then these items have no value, virtual or real. Maybe I'll contact Google Play for refunds.
  • Kabam there is a lot of issue that MCoC is always in maintenance problem since I have go to global there is a lot of people that is very mad about this issue. I wish this issue can be solved.
  • We need to stop spending on this game as a community until it, in all aspects is fixed correctly. The compensation packages are weak at best. Let’s give everyone what they would have earned for the most part anyway.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I'll gladly wait for 15 t1as.
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 30
    At least it says emergency maintenance now.
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    Probably too many people online today and buying things compared to the usual server capacity. Must’ve broken the limit and the game won’t function without them fixing it. Now they have to leave their families at home to come back in to work to fix something that should’ve been set for them till like january 5th. I feel bad for the employees. I’m annoyed at what happened but they must be furious that they can’t go home

I agree. But the server outages are so regular, so frequent. It must be cheaper for Kabam to just overhaul the servers already than to keep paying employees overtime to deal with it, again & again.

Overtime on Christmas Eve can’t be cheap.

• Not shocked anymore. Christmas Eve for crying out loud.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You what would be really appreciated, some1 from Kabam coming to this forum & shedding some light on this bug/crash/server issue. And don’t tell me it’s christmas eve, the amount of money being spent on this game should warrant at least some respons from them.
  • I was thinking about taking on a path and i got disconnected immediately after i started a boost. glad i didn't click on more boost before i disconnect
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited December 2017
    I was going to finish my halls of treasure and open my ggc
  • Can’t wait to start getting the server maintenance crystals
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Can’t wait to start getting the server maintenance crystals

The new daily crystal lol
  • No words ...
  • Can’t wait to start getting the server maintenance crystals

Can’t wait to start getting the server maintenance crystals

Probably lol
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    Just a little “this is what happened and this is how long we estimate it will take to fix” would go a long way. Or maybe they figure it’s more practical to just go straight to calculating the compensation packages.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If the game goes down once, briefly, it isn't really necessary to compensate. If it's a prolonged or persistent issue, that's a different story.
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 30
    Oh, they’re killing me.
  • EshtieveyEshtievey Posts: 31
    Merry Christmas
    - Kabam

Let's give this to Kabam. It's holiday eve in US. Have the spirit and be patient.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Im speechless
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    And since we've no place to go
    Let us suffer, let us suffer, let us suffer

Man it doesn't show signs of stopping