**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Sit_N_SpinSit_N_Spin Posts: 1
    Kabam needs to fix this quickly. It’s becoming a huge pain to where I can’t even play the game because all of the critical fights and special content bugging out every chance it gets. The lag in AQ is only getting worse and with the amount of stuff coming into the game, the quicker it needs to be addressed and dealt with. I recently just hit 300k and I was hoping that I didn’t have to quit. I kept giving this game a chance but overall it’s getting to be on my last nerve that through huge fights my champions either : pause during a combo, lag out and get smashed, or lag the game so bad I can’t even move. Especially with blade, when I hold down to regen he stands there and then takes off running forward. I’m only on a 6S but the phones about 4 months old. I really like this game and the ideas are great but you guys need to really buckle down on the gameplay portion instead of working on putting more stuff into the game and potentially causing more lag throughout the server.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I gave up on arena for starky coz these issues
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited January 2018
    It become worser everyday, lose my interest in playing arena for the past week because of this issue. Had to spent unnecessary items on both AQ and AW because this f'in issue, champs unleash heavy attack by themselves. Fix your **** kabam, or else you'll lose revenue and your player, the game already becoming boring everyday.
  • I know that sometimes systems memory can get bogged down, etc., and for the most part, I know how to correct those issues. I have cleared the cache, freed up space, closed all other apps, reset my phone, and the game, multiple times. I am encountering serious lag in AQ and AW. I haven't noticed it in event quest or story mode yet. It's not the typical lag I experience with the game where once in a while it will just have a slow moment.

No. Every single match I fight, no matter the circumstances, is slow. Response time when pressing the screen is probably 20-30ms or so too slow, and I have some pretty significant frame rate issues. It has cost me a lot of health and I am not an effective team member when this is happening

Samsung Galaxy S7
    Model Number: SM-G930V
    Android Version: 7.0
  • There is way too much lag since a few days. Android 6.0.1 Asus_Z00AD
    Android 4.4.2 Dell Venue 8 3830
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited January 2018
    im on android zte zmax pro 6.0 the lagg in AQ is horrible is not all the time but it does happens even after you revive you cant even fight cause the lagg doesnt allow you the fight goes in slow motion you tap tap but the AI keeps fighting and you dont have any control of your character and you are dead and the fun is over
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I am lagging worse than ever. I have never seen it this bad.This has to be top priority. They cannot continue to put us off while they supposedly investigate.
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited January 2018
    OhGodYes wrote: »
    Guys, I hate to tell you this, but it is your device causing you to lag. I don't know why kabam hasn't outright told us this yet, but there is probably a reason. I'm thinking they don't want to tell people that the game needs the fastest processors and if you don't have the most up to date devices you are at a disadvantage. You'll notice that those with iPhone 8's and X's and those that play on iPad Pros don't complain about the lag. I haven't had any lag in a month since I upgraded my device. I know many will disagree with what I'm writing but my iPhone 6 lagged all the time and was unplayable. Everytime I got an email, text, message from Line or Groupme or anything that put the slightest pressure on the cpu, the lag started.

Marvel Contest of Champions was released in 2014. You're telling me that (most likely) 90% of our phones that were released AFTER 2014 arent ready for it?
    Sounds like planned obsolescence failing a successful market. That wouldnt be a very smart move from a developers perspective. You'de want to produce software that could be pervasively used on many platforms/devices. Seeing how people with phones also have money. The device arguement is stupid because it insinuates stupid design on behalf of the company.
    The game worked well in 2015 on all devices sold pre-2015 .
    Fought aq Mordo - couldn’t dash back two times when Mordo was doing heavy ..
  • Its a mess playing on the ipad air 2.
    Champs not responding. Controls not working. Ai reactions are strange. What is going on with the game. I want to know. Now it is not fun anymore!
    @Hubris_hater - do you read what you actually write .. coz it’s very hard to make sense of it.

Anyways as mentioned before don’t spam this thread. You’re not welcome here ... bye now
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Jesus,games so fukcing lagged when are these guys actually gonna attempt to fix something......
    Danny wrote: »
    Jesus,games so fukcing lagged when are these guys actually gonna attempt to fix something......

The whole community has tried thousand times ..I have given up
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Bet their just laughing there tit3 off at us all posting on here...lags been problem for ages on all devices,soon were get the condescending kabam lackey mike on here saying guys please patients were working on it we understand your frustration...like fukc you know it’s been a problem for ages and still except people spend their money ...next post will be a kabam twat troll saying there’s nothing wrong with my game it’s your device Bla Bla Bla !!!!!..
    Am I being cynical,bet your ars3 I am....spent money on this game in the past to have those running it consistently screw it up with lag,nerfs and broken game play and even more fing lag...
    You watch next thing we’re all be sent a few paltry revives and a apology saying we’re ever so sorry your game hasn’t been playing as intended....month after month of garbage statements and replies ...
    Aq starting - get ready for lags
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It’s worse again this weekend. Why would a game play differently on the weekend? My champs are slower, and the AI recovers faster. I don’t know whether this is deliberate. It is also worse when you ask for arena help. This suggests that they are doing background updates while you are fighting. No wonder we are lagging. Everything that is not directly related to the fight should be suspended until the fight is over. Obviously.
  • adamlar4102adamlar4102 Posts: 18
    edited January 2018
    Every day, hour, minute, second, game/server issues. What a damn development.
This discussion has been closed.