**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade’s nerf.

1235»

Comments

• MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Oh wow
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Made a vid showing Blades OPness against dormammu, sadly my OPness was lacking so the fight was short. But you can see how Blade turns off heal block on the boss node in AQ.

https://youtu.be/RWzhLfc-Uwk
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Forget Blade, nerf Colosuss
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    In general I hate nerf threads. People who don't have the champ shouldn't be trying to ruin other people's fun. And many spent an enormous amount of 5* shards and money on featured crystals to get him. Some have spent thousands of dollars getting him.

It wouldn't be fair nerfing him to the many who spent a fortune getting him.

But....he needs to be adjusted for the good of the game before we get into another SW/BW/THOR situation where Kabam needs to jump through 100 hoops just to be able to design content to limit him.

The Blade/Sparky/Ghostrider synergy is way too OP. Maybe they can adjust the synergy instead of nerfing him directly.

It's funny how Kabam nerfed the God Tiers in 12.0 but then we're almost right back to where we were almost a year ago.

Blade’s creation was done for the good of the game.

Mystic dispersion is an absolute farce of a mastery. It on its own is the definition of overpowered, on offense and on defense. Dexterity’s interaction with it has always been absurd. The entire mystic class makes an absolute mockery of the rest even without MD. With MD.. lol.

Magik is the most OP champ in the game. She can do anything and kabam knows it. But they’re stuck because they’re the ones who buffed the hell out of her and went overboard. 3* Loki can beat 5.4 ultron in <60 seconds. GR is unkillable. Voodoo is unkillable. Dormmamu’s entire design was just broken from jump. Degen just because you evade? Lmao. Get out. But everyone accepted that and still expects it to remain the norm?

Sorry to everyone who r4’d a bunch of defenders that are now turned into mush by Blade. Too bad so sad. Diversity achieved. Kabam wins.

I want to print this post out and put it on my wall -- every word is true. Mystic Dispersion is absolute garbage and everyone knows it. But because people sunk resources into it before Kabam could shut it down, they were stuck -- even while 4/55 Magiks were slaughtering everything that moved simply because you hit her too much, or drained her power and pushed her back below a power threshold, all while Limbo is dealing Unavoidable Damage.

Straight garbage. Absolute garbage. But you won't find any threads with me whining about it when it was clear Kabam knew it was a problem and wanted Mystic Wars to stop.

Nobody wanted Defender Diversity.

But even if they did, you still had an OP Mastery giving one class a huge advantage over every single character -- DEXTERITY even triggers it!

I fought a 4/55 Magik today that was basically unkillable. Had to laugh. You get one stacked enough, what are you hitting it with?

It was about time Kabam dropped a counter for this garbage, because in case anybody has forgotten, NOBODY GRINDED FOR A 5-STAR MAGIK. RNG dropped it, and Mystic Dispersion, into your laps.

Welp. Those of us with Blades who got them dropped into our laps have just one thing to say about that: Smells like justice to us

• Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    @CoatHang3r thanks for proving that he's not OP, cause Dormammu obviously tore you a new one, even with Blade's regen, and Danger Sense.
    edited December 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Made a vid showing Blades OPness against dormammu, sadly my OPness was lacking so the fight was short. But you can see how Blade turns off heal block on the boss node in AQ.

https://youtu.be/RWzhLfc-Uwk
    Kil63 wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r thanks for proving that he's not OP, cause Dormammu obviously tore you a new one, even with Blade's regen, and Danger Sense.
    I know right, I haven’t slept in close to 24 hours but with 4 tries that blade with suicides on was able to ignore the heal block from the node and I took 50% or so off him using only l2 revives
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Lol. This is embarrassing. Omg everyone, he can sometimes turn off UC’s unstoppable

Voodoo turns off unstoppable too, and nullifies everything, gets massive regen just for clicking the fight button, poisons at will, can nearly double stun times, can power drain/burn/leak, has top 5 prestige like blade, and gains an unfair advantage because he gets power through MD for nullifying everything and can nullify so quickly using his first special.

Oh wait, voodoo doesn’t instantly shred everyone’s go-to defenders, and therefore he wont singlehandedly end mystic wars, so no one is crying about how OP he is.
    Lol. This is embarrassing. Omg everyone, he can sometimes turn off UC’s unstoppable

Voodoo turns off unstoppable too, and nullifies everything, gets massive regen just for clicking the fight button, poisons at will, can nearly double stun times, can power drain/burn/leak, has top 5 prestige like blade, and gains an unfair advantage because he gets power through MD for nullifying everything and can nullify so quickly using his first special.

Oh wait, voodoo doesn’t instantly shred everyone’s go-to defenders, and therefore he wont singlehandedly end mystic wars, so no one is crying about how OP he is.

You should know we’re talking about LoL and comparing Blade to SL for clearing it. I get why you’re embarrassed but confused why you lead with the statement rather than finished with it.

You should know we’re talking about LoL and comparing Blade to SL for clearing it. I get why you’re embarrassed but confused why you lead with the statement rather than finished with it.

Oh you’re talking about 1 particular fight in one particular piece of content? How niche. But that blade. Niche. I’m talking about everyday scenarios in standard content.

Please show us again how to dominate AQ Dorm with Blade.
    edited December 2017

Oh you’re talking about 1 particular fight in one particular piece of content? How niche. But that blade. Niche. I’m talking about everyday scenarios in standard content.

Please show us again how to dominate AQ Dorm with Blade.
    Is be happy to discuss Blade with you in a specific context. It’s just flat out trolling to misrepresent a discussion by I’m jumping into it. Maybe if you care to read the whole discussion relating to the champion under discussion then you can come correct rather than foolish.

If you’d like to see me dominate Dorm I’ll make one of those videos and get it to you ASAP but he’s already dead from Blade with 4 l2 revives from the stash. That’s with the 200% node on him, gotta love how Blade turns off heal block nodes.
    9efd3rrffn37.jpeg
    hjmks8wue0jq.jpeg
    ayngucjf3e1d.jpeg
    Nothing says insecure like posting AQ scoreboard screenshots. Let me save you the trouble... There is nothing you can post here that will impress me.

The irony of someone talking about looking foolish when they clearly get off on arguing in support of the contrarian position 24/7 against everybody, while spitting in the face of all logic. Which is why that person is consistently proven wrong. How’d that t1a debate work out for you?

There’s a reason Ive had you on the block list for months. You’re a nuisance to this forum. Good thing no one takes you seriously. Especially not kabam, after seeing their response to the t1a shortage.
    Nothing says insecure like posting AQ scoreboard screenshots. Let me save you the trouble... There is nothing you can post here that will impress me.

The irony of someone talking about looking foolish when they clearly get off on arguing in support of the contrarian position 24/7 against everybody, while spitting in the face of all logic. Which is why that person is consistently proven wrong. How’d that t1a debate work out for you?

There’s a reason Ive had you on the block list for months. You’re a nuisance to this forum. Good thing no one takes you seriously. Especially not kabam, after seeing their response to the t1a shortage.
    How dense are you guy? Did you wake up with me on your mind and rush to the forums for a chat? Perhaps you had been thinking of me while you worked and couldn’t wait to get home and post to me? I appreciate that you dedicate so much time to me personally but I’m not the topic of discussion no matter how much you want me to be.

I posted early in the thread about t1a, it was a compromise I welcome I now have more glory available to me, do you have more t1a available to you? :*:D

How dense are you guy? Did you wake up with me on your mind and rush to the forums for a chat? Perhaps you had been thinking of me while you worked and couldn’t wait to get home and post to me? I appreciate that you dedicate so much time to me personally but I’m not the topic of discussion no matter how much you want me to be.

I posted early in the thread about t1a, it was a compromise I welcome I now have more glory available to me, do you have more t1a available to you? :*:D

Lol says the guy who admitted he hasn’t slept in over a day and has been furiously hitting F5 to see who else to argue with on the forums.

Trolololol

Lol says the guy who admitted he hasn’t slept in over a day and has been furiously hitting F5 to see who else to argue with on the forums.

Trolololol
    Nah I have subscriptions to threads I participate in so a notification pops up on the web page with the forums open.

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    They should at a minimum address potential bugs.

1. His parries triggering bleed on projectiles. AA used to do this and was fixed fairly quickly.
    2. Danger sense causing nodes to not activate at the start of a fight. Things like heal block, starburst, degeneration, poison/bleed...

P.s. the popularity and outcry within this thread is lending credence to how OP he is.

Sincerely,
    Blade user

No, it isn't. It only lends credence to how far the Blade hype has gone. There are countless similar threads about Magik, Hyperion, even NC lol.
    If these threads are so common and prolific surely you can link say 2 of them for each champion and compare the amount of response generated within the first two hours of this threads creation?

I'm sure I could. Zero interest in doing so.
    Cant back up your assertions, good to know. ;)

Not can't. Don't want to. Kabam will either nerf him or they won't. Personally I don't think they will. If you've paid attention you've seen the nerf threads. No interest in finding them and providing links. But if you want to take that as a personal victory that's all you.
    More words without evidence to support them. “I think it, therefore it’s true.” Not saying there weren’t threads btw just saying the shear amount of opposition, flagging and rushing to blades defense shows how much of a crutch and therefore OP he is right now. Don’t even bother with everyone holding crsytals for his release, 35% of the summoner leaderboard featuring his pic (up from 25% a week ago), the amount of $ being spent at a chance to obtain him, discussion of him on the live streams, everyone talking about him....damn yeah he’s not OP but enjoy Blade wars.

I like when 600k players play dumb and pretend the icons on the leaderboard has to do with something other than prestige.

Blades prestige is high. Hunchback Thor is higher but he’s useless, so Blade it is. I remember when the entire AQ top 10 alliances were all hulkbuster icons. OP hulkbuster FTW
    You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth but I see your point cause I toatally remember the days when 5*’s we’re ranked solely for prestige like when the board was dominated by Phoenix, 2099, Loki, and Carnage. My point the leaderboard was actually diverse before Blade.

Prestige is just another example of how ridiculous he is, if you don’t have him maxed you’re behind. There is zero downside to having him and that is not a good thing as it will make the game stale and stagnant. Here’s to hoping 6s shake things up.

Dude, I'm sorry that you couldn't get him. Best of luck for February.

Also I'm sorry that your precious 5/5 MD is getting rolled over by Blade. But it's been a pain for around 2 years with no real counter and now that there's finally a good one, you people are crying nerfs?

No counters? Other than mystics, what good defenders are there? Spiderman, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Medusa etc.
    He literally has nothing over them.
    Sorry you are absolutely wrong. I’m not envious of him I roll with him. I do not roll feature crystals so yeah I’ll have to wait for his 5* to come naturally and at that point I’ll be forced to maximize him and use my generic on him over others if I wish to be competitive, that’s just how OP he is, even if you don’t want to play with him you have to play with him.

I haven’t run MD for over a year, never had a problem with MD in AW as there are ways around it already. Magik is crushed by some of the oldest champs in the game already so I’m not sure why Blade is being looked at as the answer to her anyways

Superman69 wrote: »
    @Superman69 Magik countered Magik. Also Elektra (my current counter if not AA), BW, Voodoo. It’s not like people were unable to get past magik prior to Blade. Thing with Blade is he walks into the fight and doesn’t need to do anything other than spray and pray like his l2.

Defenders many are good defenders however very few defenders are very good after blade which might be a good thing since people have problems with being challenged in AW.

Those extra spots taken for Blade’s synergies are not just wasted spots they counter champions Blade might find somewhat challenging or are very powerful in their own way. Even then we recently had an allaince war where it was 5* Blade 2* sparky.

Blade is so OP he carries 2* Sparky through AW.

The new BW? I don't think so. Elektra is you current counter? Good luck on right debuff immune miniboss. DV is one of the oldest champs ? Cool.

Can you name those for me please?

You know what? You can cry all you want, Kabam will do what they want to. If they nerf him, cool. I will get RDTs and I'll get my resources back.
    Otherwise I'll keep enjoying my Blade, hope you do the same with your rocket.
    Hilarious in the same breath you dismiss BW after 12.0 and Voodoo who came before 12.0. You are not even being reasonable at this point.

My Elektra runs with resonate but she is not the only option for a debuff immune mini.

Blade is so Op people move the goal posts for him.
    Magik is crushed by some of the oldest champs in the game already so I’m not sure why Blade is being looked at as the answer to her anyways.

I said that because of this comment of yours. Look how you said Magik ' IS 'crushed by some of the oldest champs, meaning you are referring to something that's happening in the present. So talking about pre 12.0 BW, I'm not sure who's getting unreasonable here. And then DV, again, not that old.

And I also like that when you don't have a good answer, you use the same 'Blade is so OP he does this' comment.

Your desire for 5* blade and envy of the people who have him is amusing to me, so please carry on.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    To OP and all others who cry out for a nerf:
    1) Just because your defense got destroyed by a Blade in AW, it doesn't make you right to call for nerf
    2) Blade is good against a lot of champions but he's also meh against ALL hero champs. MUCH like Archangel! He's OP against all non-immune champs.
    3) If you've been lying your back against your MD boosted Mystics in AWD, say bubbyee and go cry to your mama before being an jerk about it here
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I take it back when I said he should be nerfed for the good of the game and I think I should clarify myself. For one, I'm happy he finally put an end to Mystic Wars and MD. That was a pure money grab if there ever was one. Good riddance!

*BUT*

Blade IS OP. He has almost single handedly annihilated AW by himself.

That should tell you a lot, and don't think Kabam isn't noticing.

Get ready for some changes because they're not going to let a big portion of their cash cow (AW) get destroyed just like that. Expect changes. Either directly or indirectly. It's inevitable.
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    I take it back when I said he should be nerfed for the good of the game and I think I should clarify myself. For one, I'm happy he finally put an end to Mystic Wars and MD. That was a pure money grab if there ever was one. Good riddance!

*BUT*

Blade IS OP. He has almost single handedly annihilated AW by himself.

That should tell you a lot, and don't think Kabam isn't noticing.

Get ready for some changes because they're not going to let a big portion of their cash cow (AW) get destroyed just like that. Expect changes. Either directly or indirectly. It's inevitable.

If one character designed to destroy mystics and bad guys is smashing through wars, perhaps people need to stop relying on mystic and bad guy defenders. That is the inevitable change coming to war. Kabam will encourage this by continuing to release auto-block defenders that are not mystics.

And kabam replaced the need to revive with the need to not die. Health potion useage—just in case— prior to winnable fights is up and will continue to rise especially above 2500 war rating.

Everyone needs to stop fighting against the new reality and adapt. MD had a nice run. Now it’s time for autoblock and anti-intercept and new nonsense from kabam.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Guys. Stop. This was supposed to be a troll thread...I didn’t want this many reactions lmao
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    If you think about it, blade bows down to no one. There isn’t a good AW boss that can actually be a “Boss”. Blade with danger sense is too OP. What I’m asking here is for a nerf, take away his ability reduction, or remove his heal. Something that’ll make him on par with other champions of this game. He is the new “SW” before 12.0.

I'm sure you'd still feel the same way if you pulled him from a featured gmc...