**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is wrong with Uncollected Void? [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So, how long will it take them this time to recognise this bug, or as they like to say “not really working as intended, but we needed your units.”
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I feel some thing is fishy. .....
    He is bugged.... He is giving damage for activating buffs .... My 5* r4 x23 was on half health... And I don't have suicides .. after sometime I died with unavoidable damage...
    I am pretty sure .. I read his description and never found that he will punish u for ur buffs... Only gives damage .. according to debuff a applying to his opponents
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    And furthermore @Kabam Miike you stated that passive damage champs like ice Phoenix and Magik wouldn’t have such a high sig lvl. Void appears to be at lvl 200!

His sig has nothing to do with his passive damage....
    Just throw 9hit combo and once yo get the debuff, throw 10th hit and you'll purify the debuff, rinse and repeat. And if you have Vulture just spam L1 so you dont have to worry about him getting to l3, and you can keep you eyes on the combo meter and those debuffs
  • Im assuming that comment was pointed at me so i went and did uncollected real quick with the 40k version of void for you. :-) 1uobonrudpx8.jpg
  • Bane needs to be addressed more than void it should be a equal % off each champs health. Not wreck mine and tickle theirs.
  • On my secondary account i did well with starlord and gwenpool
  • The account in the picture has a r4 5* blade and it was cake 50 hits vs a 40k void
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    Omni wrote: »
    If you didn't do uncollected and don't understand the situation please be quiet

I did, I do, I still got through without using any items. Get a stronger roster and try again.

The issue here isn’t roster strength, it’s that champs who start with buffs such as Dr Voodoo and Angela die nearly instantly because Void’s passive degen is BUGGED to activate on both buffs AND debuffs instead of just debuffs.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The account in the picture has a r4 5* blade and it was cake 50 hits vs a 40k void

We get that you got through him without using items but NOBODY CARES!

I can beat Void with several champs ... point is that he is bugged! And is not supposed to damage you for BUFFS that you have on yourself.

Why so mean? There's no reason to say no one cares when you mean you don't care. Don't go around speaking for everybody.
  • No thats not my point. My point is every single new event you get a group whining about a hard fight. You realize that your in the hardest difficulty for one? For two alot of us love the new challenging difficulty instead of auto fighting the whole monthly quest. So either upgrade your roster get better or just decrease the difficulty.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    I haven't fought him yet (but I appreciate learning why that won't be fun!).

However, given that Void damages opponents based on their debuffs (and apparently, on positive buffs as well, which he shouldn't), presumably some of the 'Shrug off' characters like Agent Venom and Rogue would be ideal; as they don't gain buffs either. Aside from dexterity.

Crossbones would die from Fury damage; but maybe Kingpin could do okay, till he hit Overpower?

Has anyone tried them to avoid the 'unavoidable' damage?
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    I haven't fought him yet (but I appreciate learning why that won't be fun!).

However, given that Void damages opponents based on their debuffs (and apparently, on positive buffs as well, which he shouldn't), presumably some of the 'Shrug off' characters like Agent Venom and Rogue would be ideal; as they don't gain buffs either. Aside from dexterity.

Crossbones would die from Fury damage; but maybe Kingpin could do okay, till he hit Overpower?

Has anyone tried them to avoid the 'unavoidable' damage?

Rogue wont work since the buffs that Void inflicts wont expire. But AV and Kingpin should work, even KG if he has furys on
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    So either upgrade your roster get better or just decrease the difficulty.

Or , how about they ensure that there are no bugs in these new characters. Either they fix the buff-degen bug, or update the champion description to include the same, so that the players are not blindsided.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    No thats not my point. My point is every single new event you get a group whining about a hard fight. You realize that your in the hardest difficulty for one? For two alot of us love the new challenging difficulty instead of auto fighting the whole monthly quest. So either upgrade your roster get better or just decrease the difficulty.

I think the issue is the fights made much harder due to him being... BUGGED!

That's what the main part of the post is about, the fact that having a buff will still KO you quickly, when it should only be debuffs.

I agree with a lot whinging most of the time, like Ice Phoenix, but that wasn't a bug, this is... so it's slightly different.

In the meantime I will send you a Blue Peter badge for doing it so easily 👏 👏 😒
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    No thats not my point. My point is every single new event you get a group whining about a hard fight. You realize that your in the hardest difficulty for one? For two alot of us love the new challenging difficulty instead of auto fighting the whole monthly quest. So either upgrade your roster get better or just decrease the difficulty.

That's what the main part of the post is about, the fact that having a buff will still KO you quickly, when it should only be debuffs.

I agree with a lot whinging most of the time, like Ice Phoenix, but that wasn't a bug, this is... so it's slightly different.

What proof do you have that it's a bug? Do you have Void's ability description and understand how he works? Did you read over his abilities before fighting him? Everyone is so quick to call "bug" when it's possible you just don't know how to fight him.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

What proof do you have that it's a bug? Do you have Void's ability description and understand how he works? Did you read over his abilities before fighting him? Everyone is so quick to call "bug" when it's possible you just don't know how to fight him.

Yes... I read his complete description...
    There never have written that he can give u damage for active buffs on...u...
    He gives damage only for active debuff....
    But instead of this he is giving damage on active buffs also.... So this is bug...
    I hope I explained u....and if u any problem read his description...then u will find ur answer ...
  • Keram85Keram85 Posts: 23
    Can someone screen shot Void's abilities for everyone, since there's no spotlight on him

sdk79nx3mhr0.png
  • Heres a little help that ive learned vs him. End all combos at 9 then bait and dex special. When you dex you will get a sort of degeneration but on that tenth hit you purify yourself and stop the health loss.
  • Purify looks like this fapvml05ox0q.png
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

See that bit in Void's ability description that says degen is caused by active buffs? No??

Lol, dude. It's a bug, and I hope it's acknowledged by the game team and fixed ASAP.
  • It sounds like a bug so people need to either wait for it to be confirmed and fixed or find a workaround and push through.

It baffles me when people complain about it being a bug then go on to complain they’ve spent loads of resources to push through it. Why do that if it’s bugged?