**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like for MCOC to have Dual-Class Champs?

Remy88LebeauRemy88Lebeau Posts: 19
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I've been thinking about this topic on-and-off for some time and created this to see if anyone else would like these champions.

I thought of leveling them up you could use either/both class iso (Dr Doom could use Tech Iso, Mystic Iso or Both)

For rank up it could be like Karnak

For fights they would have a 50-50 chance of starting a fight as one of the classes. (Dr Doom would have a 50/50 chance of entering a fight as a tech class)

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
If you have any ideas on this type of champion i'd love to read it down below.

Would you like for MCOC to have Dual-Class Champs? 90 votes

Yes
42%
DrOctavius2_2FinlynndYellsomeNDK13Drebuffajrheruheru511Maitrayee_494Vision_41HeroBoltsySuperman69KingCrooksGAM3RGUYMasterTroller42ZzzSKK65ItempasDMAN232ImranDeadpool_42422112 38 votes
No
34%
DL864SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantstakHarcourtmazeHort4dangerbluNastyEfnNateAxeCopFireDanicb94ScottryanwSWeaponXTonyStarkSpeedbumpSungjAlCapone2727BUZZdog3000ThereticR4GEGripz223 31 votes
Neutral
23%
DAVIDTHA_rock007Adamdrt2006Primmer79adqqedfyvrFeeney234Arus25NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEzero7CodornasFR33_HUG5NiteAndDaeshchong2Bobomantaojay1Darkest_FlameMmx1991Av3to_Bahamutscience22 21 votes

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Neutral
    Honestly I cant make up my mind on these, it would be a cool and fun idea, but it would make advantages wierd and could cause other problems
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes
    Or they could make some like Maestro or The Collector where you have an advantage over every class. 😉
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes
    What I always thought would be nice would be if you could quest with 6 champs, instead of just 5, so you could have one champ from each class.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    They can’t even get the single class champs right.

Don’t give them more reasons to stuff it up
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    if my champ is tech and skill, should i enter with him against a Mutant? lol.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Neutral
    Karnak needs both cosmic and skill catalysts to rank up (or at least did back when I got him from arenas on release). Idk
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Beast should convert to science when fighting techs. He built cerebro and blackbird, he would be able to reverse engineer tech! His blue form is a direct result of science
  • Remy88LebeauRemy88Lebeau Posts: 19
    Honestly I cant make up my mind on these, it would be a cool and fun idea, but it would make advantages wierd and could cause other problems

True. I didn't even think much about the advantages outside of it being a gamble.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    What I always thought would be nice would be if you could quest with 6 champs, instead of just 5, so you could have one champ from each class.

I'd like for that to be for RoL
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    not necesarily dual since it implies "two". what if a champ fits in more classes.
    for example, symbiote spiderman can be a cosmic, science, and skill champ.

there are many many champs that could be classed as "skill".

I don't see him being skill but science and cosmic...i can
    neb wrote: »
    Beast should convert to science when fighting techs. He built cerebro and blackbird, he would be able to reverse engineer tech! His blue form is a direct result of science

That sounds cool.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Yes
    There should really be like a wild card catalyst too that u can use for anything. Wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day u could use a colored cat in place of a basic I thought, that was cool
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited January 2018
    No
    50-50 chance of starting a fight as one of the classes is a BS idea IMO.
    But using either/both class iso and catalysts would be cool.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yes
    I'll throw my ideas in: For dual class champs, you can get class advantage and disadvantage for BOTH classes you're strong/weak to. But the disadvantage/advantage is HALVED. Same thing for ISO; get bonus for both, but bonus halved.
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I'll throw my ideas in: For dual class champs, you can get class advantage and disadvantage for BOTH classes you're strong/weak to. But the disadvantage/advantage is HALVED. Same thing for ISO; get bonus for both, but bonus halved.

I really like that idea