**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected deal is a joke

Bought deal got 5 3 star crystals kind of took it personal because my last 2 5star pulls were spidergwen (sucks and punisher2099 nothing special today! Did anybody have luck on uncollected deal? Or did I get KABAMMMMEEEEDDDD!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Im sure most got 3 stars. I know thats all I got
  • Options
    Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Yeah was disappointing 30$ for nothing that's why I was 😠
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I vowed a month ago to never blow units on these crystals... 300 units for one shot and pulling a 3 star hurts! This was a deal though, giving the offer. That said, i went against what I wrote and opened 6 of the ArchAngel two days ago. Pulled a 5 star AA and a 4 star DocOcto. The chance is there, but man... when it doesnt come it sucks
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I don’t think the deal in it self was bad. You got $50 worth of crystal plus shards for 30$. So that’s an ok deal I think. Now the plus you got 2 5* out of that and pun not that bad so I don’t see how you can complain. Most people got all 3 stars.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Surely pulling x5 3* is the most likely outcome. People who buy deals like that are crazy imo. Better off betting on a horse race.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I would want the punisher 2099 but the spidergwen yikes!
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Why buy crystals with real money? Those things are such a rip off. You can't complain when you get ripped off when you know in advance that you are about to.
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    4* sentry... a bunch in my ally pulled him along with me. One guy got him as a 5*... just tells you he’s not worth much if he’s dropping that often in pulls
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I got a 4 star sentry. Yay......
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Feeney234 Awesome he has "danger damage"
  • Options
    neeksbneeksb Posts: 24
    Just8ehbaub3dzk0.png
    Just posted this in another thread. He DOES exist. Got a 4* x23 as well.
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    4 of my 5 were 4* got 2 voids of my 5 crystals a 4* and 3*
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Alest E didt paid 1.5k unit. Thah. More. In long run and im hor 5 3 Stars asweel