**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most frustrated you've ever been in a story quest, or event quest?

2»

Comments

• Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Uncollected modok
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    when bugs and glitches get u
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    Uncollected modok

At least with MODOK there was a chance to defend yourself.

Pre-nerf Ice Phoenix straight up killed you in a matter of seconds without attacking.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Collector. 5.2. Hands down.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Pre nerf act 4 jugs and 5.2.4
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    Uncollected modok

At least with MODOK there was a chance to defend yourself.

Pre-nerf Ice Phoenix straight up killed you in a matter of seconds without attacking.

I had r4 mephisto, she wasn't that bad for me
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    5.2.4 was brutal. The one path I took was the outside left (Deadpool, Colossus, Punisher) then ported to inside right (Ironman, Deadpool, WM).

I brought my bleed team knowing they would generate a ton of health for the AI (I would already be doing a ton of health because I am very parry-dependent), but I was sideswiped hard by an ambush from Cable between Ironman and Deadpool. His degen was almost as bad as Ice Phoenix's coldsnap and I couldn't evade it since my whole team were bleeders. Spent a lot of units to finish that path and had to wait a couple weeks to build back up units & items before continuing on to 5.2.5.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5.4.6 Ultron OG before figuring out 4* Crossbones was a much better option that 4* Star Lord and 4* Angela
  • Options
    GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    Master mode MODOK
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Rol wolverine with 3* 330 guillotine, used way too many revives, got through it and then pulled a 4* guillotine the next day.