• Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Member Posts: 238
    edited January 2018
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Use a duped ronan for kamala. Makes for easy times

She is debuff immune...

It’s not to debuff her, it’s to buff him off her fury
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    You beat me to it. If you have to give champions 10 nodes to make them good defenders or attackers then that's the reason no one wants them. Then even after you do that you **** on them by making the rewards for fighting them weak. If you believe in these champions so much kabam put your rewards where your mouth is. Wasted champions and more time i don't have to waste on weak rewards.

I thought the rewards were pretty good for about twenty five minutes of gameplay, and I'm probably a mediocre speed player among those that could complete it at all. I don't know where else you burn six energy fighting six things regardless of what they are and end up with 175 units and 1000 5* shards in the amount of time it takes to grind a dozen rounds of arena or so.
  • ZoddymamZoddymam Member, Content Creators Posts: 362 Content Creator
    Solon wrote: »
    The problem with this game is highlighted by this quest. If you have a normal LVL of characters this is impossible without spending a fortune. The players that can do this don't need these rewards. There does not seem to be an intermediate LVL for intermediate players. The tasks are either easy and repetitive or car to hard. Kabam you need to cater for all lvls - please!!!
    . Dont need the rewards? I will take 175 units 1000 shards 4 crystal and a bunch of stones any day.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    The bosses may be weak for experienced players, but the players that can beat it do not need the rewards it offers. The intermediate players that want the rewards are way outmatched by the bosses, and the nodes, and the uneven AI recovery speed.

I can beat it, and I need 5* shards and signature stones. If I could, I would farm the thing until the servers started to bleed.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Member Posts: 441 ★★
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    I unfortunately have to sit this one out, as I just don't have the champs or ability to do it. I have a 5* unduped SL & Nebula along with a duped 4* Hyperion and unduped 4* Iceman, and from what I have read that's not enough to beat this and not use a good amount of units. Congrats to those who got it and I hope down the line I will be able to hang with these challenges.

I did it with all 4*s, two of which were hyperion and ice. In fact, they were my all stars. I'm only an average player, and got through it with about 200 units worth of potions in inventory.

You should definitely try

Really? That's awesome, I think I will try then. Did you have any hang-ups, or certain people to watch out for? I really appreciate you letting me know you did finish that with Iceman and Hyperion, that gives me hope I can squeeze by. Lord knows I really need another 4*. Thanks again and good luck playing down the road.

The biggest hangup is magneto. He's stun immune, and is on a bane node and a thorns node. If you have someone who heals, that's the fight to use him on. Read up on bane so you know what you're getting into. The rest are pretty easy.

Remember, it's only 1 energy per tile. If you hit magneto and faceplant, exit, and try again. Best of luck.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Member Posts: 203
    If anyone find mags tough the easiest way is use Hyperion keep spamming sp1 and look forward to syncronise sp1 timings with bane