**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anybody know the star-lord cut offs?

What was the starlord cut off for this arena? And what do you guys think will be the next.

Comments

• 1-10%
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    3.5 mill
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    3.5-4m it’s yours 100% sl
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    SL 1st round cutoff 2.9 to 3 million. My ally scored him at 3 million. I personally did 5 million. Got the dupe I was so wanting.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    My brother got him last night by 3.4 mil rank 9500
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Ppl got him for 2.4mil this time.
  • CromwelldkCromwelldk Posts: 49
    what will the second round be around?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Cromwelldk wrote: »

Minimum 3 million. 3.5 to feel safe. You don't want to miss out on obtaining SL. This is the best time to get him and the dupe. I personally scored him in 2nd round in December when there was server outage and was feeling gutted that I didn't do 1st round then. But to my luck the SL arena ran again and I got his dupe, I made 5.15 million to be absolutely sure to have him. And mind you, I made this after getting stark spidy twice in the previous arena. I made 8.9 million 1st round stark spidey and 7.4 million for him 2nd round. So in all last 9 days of arena was pretty heavy for me. And on top of it I could pull an AA from 4 star crystal. So got 3 awesome champs in 9 days. Heavy work paid off I feel.
  • CromwelldkCromwelldk Posts: 49
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Cromwelldk wrote: »

Minimum 3 million. 3.5 to feel safe. You don't want to miss out on obtaining SL. This is the best time to get him and the dupe. I personally scored him in 2nd round in December when there was server outage and was feeling gutted that I didn't do 1st round then. But to my luck the SL arena ran again and I got his dupe, I made 5.15 million to be absolutely sure to have him. And mind you, I made this after getting stark spidy twice in the previous arena. I made 8.9 million 1st round stark spidey and 7.4 million for him 2nd round. So in all last 9 days of arena was pretty heavy for me. And on top of it I could pull an AA from 4 star crystal. So got 3 awesome champs in 9 days. Heavy work paid off I feel.

Thanks. I have better time doing the week days then weekends. So its perfect. I will do about 4 mill.