Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Should Scarlet Witch be added to 5* and 6* roster

javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Should Scarlet Witch be added to 5* and 6* roster 150 votes

Yes
73%
NonuDAVIDTHKpatrixJh_DezRagamugginGunnersuperunknown012SnakeEyes69ShrimkinsDHCVoLtGbSarkarAlfa_PigeonBadrosexVxNotoRiouSxVxLeNoirFaineantHulk_77That_Dude52The_Greatest_OneLoPrestiPlayerSaiyan 110 votes
No
26%
Vdh2008Gimli_SoGDrZolaA_Noob_Is1Raganator2StarKingmum_m2CapWW2dangerbluGustafah88NastyEfnNateBosko888670AxeCopFireNikskiniAfridheruheru511Primmer79CosmicZenSeKoGAM3RGUY 40 votes
«1

Comments

  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    Won't happen though I recently used my rank 4 4 star and she is deadly so imagine her as a maxed 5 star or as a 6 star she would break the game.
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Yes
    I know she's OP...but there's nothing wrong with have some God Tier characters at the top. Besides, that's how it was before when 4* was the top. Same should be done with Thor too. They've nerfed both well enough so that they're not necessarily champs that everyone NEEDs to have and there are so many good options out there too in contrast to before, so people aren't as desperate to just have certain champs.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    You could argue that she’s too OP, but is she really that much better than Spark or Blade?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    Put it this way with scarlet witch there is no skill involved all you gotta do is just attack and that is it.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes
    Put it this way with scarlet witch there is no skill involved all you gotta do is just attack and that is it.

    Maybe if you play Act 1
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Yes
    Along with wolvie an all the others we are missing as 5*s. U cant tell me a 5* version would now “break the game” when you’ve introduced 6*s into the fold
  • 5*s maybe, 6*s absolutely not, 4* SW performs aswell at 5/50 as almost all R4 5*s, so a 5* would perform equally to a 6* roughly.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 6,216 ★★★★★
    No
    In my opinion, the human driven champ has an advantage over the AI because of adaptability and creativity that can’t as yet be programmed in. SW provides so many tools for the player as is that a 5/6* version would tilt the playing field too far away from the AI. While it would be fun, that fun would likely be short lived and would be detrimental to the game.

    Dr. Zola
  • CosmicZenCosmicZen Posts: 54
    No
    Dr.Zola is right as usual.

    SW can dish out 20K+ damage as an r4 4* with an L2 and a fury stack. Its tough to find 5/50 that can do that. She is my goto for any challenge and usually ends up as the only champ i need. A 5* would break Maestro and the collector.
  • Go_Grems wrote: »
    Don't agree. SW is random and not reliable. Yes she can deal damage but is not consistent. Blade and Starky do far more damage/more effective and consistent.

    SW is reliable enough to be useful, or she wouldn't still be used so often.
    Yes all you have to do is "hit" with SW. But look at other two, hold block for instant regen? Evade to build poise to do incredible damage. Yeah that takes a ton more skill.

    In fact it takes vastly more skill to leverage Blade's regen or manage poise charges with Stark Spiderman, because both of those literally require doing something, while Scarlet Witch's procs literally require doing nothing, provided that you're actually attacking the enemy and not just staring at the screen immobile.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 6,216 ★★★★★
    No
    It’s a matter of opinion, but with Blade at R4 L70, Stark 4* at 5/50 L40 and SW 4* at 5/50 L99, I tend to think that it takes more work to generate damage with Stark and Blade. SW may be random, but there’s really no set up required.

    Dr. Zola
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 635 ★★★
    Yes
    I'll say yes as long the other champion that hasn't been add to the 5star would be add to like Joe Fixit
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    No
    She really shouldn’t, she’s still too op and even after the nerf she still makes and breaks a lot of less skilled players accounts. Too many players live and die by their sw in a way I’m surprised no one complains about considering all the blade post that pop up nowadays.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    No
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Go_Grems wrote: »
    Don't agree. SW is random and not reliable. Yes she can deal damage but is not consistent. Blade and Starky do far more damage/more effective and consistent.

    SW is reliable enough to be useful, or she wouldn't still be used so often.
    Yes all you have to do is "hit" with SW. But look at other two, hold block for instant regen? Evade to build poise to do incredible damage. Yeah that takes a ton more skill.

    In fact it takes vastly more skill to leverage Blade's regen or manage poise charges with Stark Spiderman, because both of those literally require doing something, while Scarlet Witch's procs literally require doing nothing, provided that you're actually attacking the enemy and not just staring at the screen immobile.

    I agree with you can’t really compare stark spidey and sw when ss is a complete glass cannon with no regen. Blade may also have high damage, but healing up with him isn’t always as easy as people say, especially in my opinion, compared to sw.

  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Yes
    No way for her becoming a six star. Soon enough we will have rank 2 6* stars and she would be deadly. The reason why I said yes was because who doesn't want an overpowered OP character? This is the same deal with Wolverine. There are reasons why SW and Wolverine are not 5*s yet. His regen would be insane and his bleeds be moderate. Overall, KABAM is trying to avoid another reason to Nerf characters.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Yes
    Only as a 6*, she isn't OP without a high sig, and there are a lot of newer champs that are very good. Maybe the Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch marvel now versions could be introduced.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Yes
    CosmicZen wrote: »
    Dr.Zola is right as usual.

    SW can dish out 20K+ damage as an r4 4* with an L2 and a fury stack. Its tough to find 5/50 that can do that. She is my goto for any challenge and usually ends up as the only champ i need. A 5* would break Maestro and the collector.

    My r4 4* Storm level 99 does that with s2. My r5 4* Hulk Level 99 does that too...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, she is my kind of girl!! :)
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No
    4 star SW is better than 90 percent of the 5 stars available. What a sad statement this is. NO she is too overpowered.

    FYI, I cleared Act 5 with SW Thor SL Iceman and AA. All 4 stars. So according to my experience a 5 star SW will be extremely powerful.
  • GodofChaosGodofChaos Posts: 6
    edited February 2018
    Yes
    Put it this way with scarlet witch there is no skill involved all you gotta do is just attack and that is it.

    This is absurd, Please don't generalized the situation, it doesn't apply to all. How come there's no skill involved, are you trying to say that whenever we use or play Scarlet Witch, we don't Think, Analyze, and Calculate our moves? Keep in mind, we don't keep on attacking, we have to perfectly time our blocks and parry, and we analyze when to perfectly fire her specials to cause fatality to our opponents. That's a skill, Intellectual and Analytical skill, for your information. On top of that, she's a glass cannon, that being said, we need to evade specials as much as possible because if we just standstill and block their specials we will lose a lot of her health. Now tell me if Evading like a Ninja isn't a Skill.
    I highly believe when a player keeps on attacking without thinking or analyzing the situation, he or she has no skill.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    6* sw duped would melt this game
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Yes
    There are 5*s stronger than sw so why not?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    @GodofChaos

    Wow that is a lot of words Mr God but all you did was make fighting seem like the hardest thing ever. I mean I agree when you say thinking and analyzing is important but that should be basic knowledge to anyone who knows how to fight.

    Then you start by saying we parry and block and evade specials and fire specials when we... hahaha don't make me laugh this is how you are supposed to fight with anybody! I meant no skill involved with scarlet then you start talking about how to fight? Now I am not sure if you just decided to pull out a dictionary and turn into the legendary keyboard warrior or something.

    I would of thought with that big brain of yours you might have been able to understand what I was saying. Scarlet witch is one of the most basic champions to use. Do not bring up fighting lessons because they have nothing to do with scarlet.
  • Yes
    This could be added and balanced so i dont see the problem tbh but the stats can be tweaked to feel rewarding in play
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Yes
    Bahamut wrote: »
    You could argue that she’s too OP, but is she really that much better than Spark or Blade?

    she isnt better than spark or blade :) so i don't understand why they can't release wolverine, scarlet, thor, black widow, etc
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Yes
    Yes. Definitely. Only problem is, she's already a goddess
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 637 ★★
    Yes
    Well Voodoo is already in 5* Crystal. SW is about that good (I like Voodoo better due to his ability accuracy reduction).
  • GodofChaosGodofChaos Posts: 6
    edited February 2018
    Yes
    @GodofChaos

    Wow that is a lot of words Mr God but all you did was make fighting seem like the hardest thing ever. I mean I agree when you say thinking and analyzing is important but that should be basic knowledge to anyone who knows how to fight.

    Then you start by saying we parry and block and evade specials and fire specials when we... hahaha don't make me laugh this is how you are supposed to fight with anybody! I meant no skill involved with scarlet then you start talking about how to fight? Now I am not sure if you just decided to pull out a dictionary and turn into the legendary keyboard warrior or something.

    I would of thought with that big brain of yours you might have been able to understand what I was saying. Scarlet witch is one of the most basic champions to use. Do not bring up fighting lessons because they have nothing to do with scarlet.

    Scarlet Witch's ability is unpredictable, and not all of her specials can deliver at its best, therefore, you need to be very watchful of her buffs while you fight as to when you will trigger it so that it can deliver at its best.
    She's pretty unstable, especially on major fights, such as fighting against immune to debuff or bosses. Yes, she's one of the best champs, but there are times that her specials don't deal fatal damage, and that's the time you need to be aware when to fire it. If you keep on attacking without thinking, how can you even survive, knowing the fact that there are nodes and certain champs that could suppress her abilities. You still need to strategize your moves for a short period of time.

Sign In or Register to comment.