**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk Ragnarok, Master Mode

I am having a tough time with Hulk Rag once he gets to the unblockable finale part. What are some champs/strategies that people used to bring him down without using a ton of potions/revives? I have seen chain stun champs work well to take him down but are there any others ways to efficiently get the job done?

Comments

• KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Hyperion works very nicely. SP1 as much as possible.
  • Which champs do you use ?
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    My top team for this would be Crossbones 5* 3/45, GhostRider (awakened) 4* 4/40, Gwenpool 4* 4/40, Archangel (awakened) 4* 4/40, Star Lord (awakened) 4* 4/40
    Other options: Ultron (awakened) 4* 4/40, Guillotine (awakened) 4* 4/40, Hulk 4* 4/40, Rogue 4* 4/40
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    I used Gwenpool. Combo, Evade, Combo SP1 and repeat.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    If you're not comfortable intercepting the push him to specials so you have something to evade and dash back in for a counter attack. The power gain helps here and you can hit into his block to get him up over a bar.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I used Hawkeye and just use sp1 and dash back till the bleed kills
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I actually had the best luck using OG Hulk. Just intercept and bash, then evade and repeat. Using his SP1 to chain stun helps too. I'm not looking forward to the Uncollected difficulty though...
    AA is another good option to help with his regen. Basically, let Hulk regen to the point you can block, then do a couple parry-heavy to inflict a quick neurotoxin or two.

Then it goes back to the intercept, bash and evade routine again.
  • Joe_vj76Joe_vj76 Posts: 30
    neurotoxin won't work coz he is poison immune
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Void
    Joe_vj76 wrote: »
    neurotoxin won't work coz he is poison immune

You're right. My bad. I still used my AA to stack a ton of bleeds which also took him down. No heal block, but 8 bleeds ticking off at the same time seems to counteract most of the regen.
  • I used archangel 5 star rank 2,just keep spamming neroutoxins
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I haven't done master yet but in uncollected use 5/50 duped gwenpool. I just stacked bleeds and pushed him to sp3 and just evade and intercept.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I hated playing him and Killmonger in uncollected mode. They could literally reach the other side of the screen with their special 2s.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Thanks for the info guys, I'll put these to good use and finish off ch2
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Hulk work super well. Symbiote spidey also with couples of armor break and drop thats sp2.
  • I used archangel 5 star rank 2,just keep spamming neroutoxins

Against a poison immune Champion! :D
  • Elredsandrew
  • cUbA_LiBrE wrote:
    Against a poison immune champion!

Weren't those red water droplets icons neurotoxins?My brother told me that they were neurotoxins
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited February 2018
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote:
    Against a poison immune champion!

Weren't those red water droplets icons neurotoxins?My brother told me that they were neurotoxins

aao021hrlp2z.jpg

@xhhxhhhjjjjujjj

from left to right:
    Neurotoxin, Poison, Bleed

There can't be Neurotoxin if there was no bleed and then poison. The opponent has to bleed and has to be poisoned first. ;)
  • Oh
  • thanks,my brother gave me the wrong imformation
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Icehawklb wrote: »
    I used Gwenpool. Combo, Evade, Combo SP1 and repeat.

Same.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Bashed him with 4/40 red hulk.