**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mesmerize node in Black Panther Daily quest

124»

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Yeah, hard to feel sympathy while I battle away with 4/40's but there is probably some clown who can do it with 3* and he is probably laughing at all of us.

• B1gG4z wrote: »
    I didn’t even know it was mesmerise till my first fight haha after the first stun I realise and just did parry hit hit rinse and repeat. Never triggered it once after that. So you don’t need specific champs you just need the skill to play around the node itself.

Where is the skill involved? The stun is based on luck. It doesn't take skill to attack into someone and then get stunned. You're gonna take a lot of damage. Unavoidable damage isn't a skill based fight. However bane that takes skill, you need to have a grasp of the fighting styles of most champs as well as how to intercept to make sure you don't take the bane transfer for too long. But stuff like this, mephisto incineration, magik limbo, dormamu degen, and Iceman cold snap are all not skilled based as far as how to counter. You don't out skill a mephisto with a hulk, you counter him with an iceman.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Amicidal wrote: »
    B1gG4z wrote: »
    I didn’t even know it was mesmerise till my first fight haha after the first stun I realise and just did parry hit hit rinse and repeat. Never triggered it once after that. So you don’t need specific champs you just need the skill to play around the node itself.

Where is the skill involved? The stun is based on luck. It doesn't take skill to attack into someone and then get stunned. You're gonna take a lot of damage. Unavoidable damage isn't a skill based fight. However bane that takes skill, you need to have a grasp of the fighting styles of most champs as well as how to intercept to make sure you don't take the bane transfer for too long. But stuff like this, mephisto incineration, magik limbo, dormamu degen, and Iceman cold snap are all not skilled based as far as how to counter. You don't out skill a mephisto with a hulk, you counter him with an iceman.

You can absolutely out skill a mephisto with anyone. You can counter with ice as the easiest method, but I don't have an iceman and rarely have trouble with mephisto
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    of course Kabam is finally fixing the Mordo glitch right when this event is ending
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Amicidal wrote: »
    B1gG4z wrote: »

It kind of DOES take a little skill. The skill of wisdom. To stop and think "how does this work exactly?"
    They are not stun immune (mordo is an exception to an extent) and they don't mesmerize when stunned. There's an open window right there. For any champ. Stop hitting when stun timer is up. As others have mentioned, it is called trial of wisdom for a reason. If you play it "business as usual" you will get KO'd. You can beat these nodes with many champs, some of them with ANY champs with a little wisdom.