**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Why does this happen?

After so many years and so many quests... Why is this almost always an issue somewhere in a quest? It makes me crazy.

Tap, tap out of tile info, tap, tap tap out of tile info, zoom in, tap, tap out of tile info, tap, tap, use the corner of your finger, tap, tap out of tile info, zoom out, tap, tap out of tile info, zoom in, zoom out, zoom in again, use pinky finger, tap out of tile info, tap, tap, tap out of tile info, zoom out, tap, tap out of tile info, punch a wall, run over a hobo, go back into game, tap, tap out of tile info, tap, tap out of tile info, find pliers, squeeze tip of finger attempting to make it smaller.. Maybe that'll work, tap, tap out of info, throw phone, pick up phone, inspect phone, go back into game, tap, tap out of tile info, curse the gods, tap, tap, tap out of tile info, scream about devs who don't play the game and their complete disconnect from players, tap, tap out of tile info, tap, tap, make it into fight, curse more, realize you'll do that at least twice more even if they didn't screw up other paths in the same way, laugh to yourself because you know they did... Somewhere. mbxyir26vlcl.png

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    “Fun and Interactive”
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    #funandinteractivegameplay
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »
    “Fun and Interactive”

The overlaid icon tends to make the game non-interactive.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I think this is an issue where the map designers layout the map geometry then hand it over to a different group to populate it with defenders. At no point does either team talk to the other team or review it to see if there is a conflict.

Regardless, it is frustrating as hell that it happens. Especially when you have to do that path multiple times. If I'm low on energy, I will purposefully wait for enough energy to clear these issues from a previous node that is clickable.
  • Options
    DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    I feel you mate. bunch of BS when you hear the tapping of the node but it wont even move forward :/
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    This has been going on since forever, it occurred to me that they just need to make the segments longer between the nodes. This usually happens on monthly events.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Just as a tip, tap on the boss so that all other champs disappear, allowing you to tap the green node
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,725 ★★★★★
    Legend run tie breaker.

I've said it before and I'm only half joking.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Just as a tip, tap on the boss so that all other champs disappear, allowing you to tap the green node

I think tapping on any node with a champ makes all the other ones disappear.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »

I think tapping on any node with a champ makes all the other ones disappear.

All but one.