**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this supposed to be funny?

2»

Comments

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Powerlock
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Specifically against Wolvie and DP, yes it helps reduce their regen. But it does nothing against Arc Overload
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    If you do not have power control champs, you can try some champs who's damage output outpaces Arc Overload.

I drew an easy draw for master level today. Ultron, IP, and Sim. 5/50 Thor took them out without too much stress.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    No, but it makes their regen manageable and keeps them from launching specials. It might be a bit longer fight using her, but definitely not a hard one
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Guys I already did the fight lol. The point of the post was to ask Kabam why the AI is so defensive, and ask other players if they’ve had the same problem
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Grufty wrote: »
    I find magik is my MVP against healers especially wolverine & deadpool.

How does Magik do anything useful against regen?

Power control makes them regen less. S1 or S3 nullifies, with s3 giving extra dmg if they have buffs up. She's a beast.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yes they are very defensive. Not sure why they changed the AI so much for the trial. My advice is to bring champs better suited to the individual trial. While the ones you brought are great champ they aren't all good for heal blocking...thats what today's event was all about. Yondu absolutely wrecked deadpool.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    You would think quake would be a great counter to defensive champs...

Quake slaugthered blade in trial infinite and she had mesmerize plus bane lol
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    GG is a very difficult champ in this event. Probably the hardest one of the lot. The only two reliable counters for him are AA's neurotoxins and Guilly's heal reversal.

The only other one that really sucks for me is King Groot. Luckily Switch makes short work of him.

Magneto is fantastic against GG...I know he is not one that people normally think about and he has a class disadvantage but magnetism stops GG from gaining Madness and Cunning and he has an L2 heal block...Loki can also steal the AO's so he is another good champ to use.

Got to think outside the box when you have limited rosters.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Even a lower ranked Gilly can quickly melt these guys if you land your s2 at the right time.
  • Bahamut wrote: »
    Guys I already did the fight lol. The point of the post was to ask Kabam why the AI is so defensive, and ask other players if they’ve had the same problem

They appear to be slightly more defensive, but when they hide in block I've found I can generally break them out of it by hitting them with different length combos and then backing away (anything less than five). For whatever reason, sometimes the AI seems to get "locked" into a particular stance, and I've found that not doing the same thing over and over can get them to come out of it. I hit them once and back away, and if that doesn't work after a few repetitions I hit them with four-combos and back away, and if that doesn't work I hit them with two-combos and pause before backing away. Usually something gets them out of the desire to hide in block and once I get them out of it aggressive play can keep them out of it.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »

They appear to be slightly more defensive, but when they hide in block I've found I can generally break them out of it by hitting them with different length combos and then backing away (anything less than five). For whatever reason, sometimes the AI seems to get "locked" into a particular stance, and I've found that not doing the same thing over and over can get them to come out of it. I hit them once and back away, and if that doesn't work after a few repetitions I hit them with four-combos and back away, and if that doesn't work I hit them with two-combos and pause before backing away. Usually something gets them out of the desire to hide in block and once I get them out of it aggressive play can keep them out of it.

Okay. Thanks for the tip